Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:33:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286775 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  No offence intended.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: No offence intended.  (Read 2133 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: May 03, 2004, 04:16:07 AM »

A life-size statue depicting Prince Charles saving the world wearing nothing but a loincloth and a pair of wings is to be erected in a remote Amazonian town. Leaders in Palmas, the capital of Tocatins state on the edge of the Brazilian rainforest, are so impressed by the heir to the throne’s environmental activism that they have decided to place the bronze figure in the main square of the town. That in its self is harmless.

Prince Charles has agreed to allow a four-meter (13.1 Feet for us Americans) high bronze statue to be erected in the middle of Brazil's Amazon rainforest depicting him as "saviour" of the world in a loincloth with arms outstretched and suspended by giant wings.The statue is a tribute from the people of Tocantins State, the remote Amazon region. It was the region's affinity with Prince Charles' eco-friendly campaigning that inspired local sculptor Mauricio Bentes.

The statue showed him hovering over a sea of humanity, casting a benign look downwards with his arms in open embrace. "It is Prince Charles saving the world," said Tocantins' governor, The prince said he was "amazed" and "deeply touched".

While the muscular physique of the statue, complete with bulging pectorals, may not immediately shout Prince Charles, the facial features are unmistakable, even if he has a full head of hair and small, pinned back ears.

At its feet is an untidy mass of human bodies, one drinking from a bottle of wine, which is said to represent the world in a mess which the Prince is busy saving.

Now I don't think it is possible for Prince Charles to be the Beast, but stranger things have happened.

I was doing research on the Beast tonight and this came up. Normally I would dismiss this but, I kept coming back to it. I started getting heavy of heart, since I know Prince Charles wants to do good. I don't know why, but since I started this post I have had a lighting of my heart.

I don't know if the Lord was pushing my this way or not. Something was pushing me though.

I am sorry, if I offend any of you Brits on the board. I know he should be your next King.

Again, I am sorry if I offend any of you with this information.

Go in peace with God.
DW
« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 04:18:28 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 06:39:39 AM »

Maybe it's just the poor photograph, but I can't say it looks much like him.  I thought it was a football (soccer to your guys) player at first (more than feasible in Brazil)

"You shall know the truth, the truth shall set you free.

Christ doesn't need lies or censorship.
BUTCHA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 09:53:37 PM »

WHATS AT HIS FEET, LOOKS LIKE HEADS COMEING OUT OF THE GROUND Undecided
« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 09:54:00 PM by BUTCHA » Logged
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 01:39:10 AM »

He is walking on the heads of people. Making him rise above the people.  Sad

twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 02:24:27 AM »

http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/anti.html

The link above isn't good news either
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 02:24:43 AM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2004, 02:38:51 AM »

You can invent your own meaning for any symbols.  What evidence do you have that this is the intended symbolism.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2004, 03:50:38 AM »

You can invent your own meaning for any symbols.  What evidence do you have that this is the intended symbolism.
This is a C&P post for the part you wanted.
He is shown naked, apart from the loincloth, with giant, angel-like wings protruding from his back. His arms are extended as if offering comfort and security. The statue will dominate the town square, to be named after the Prince, in Palmas, the state capital of Tocantins on the edge of the rainforest. The sculpture, which will invite comparisons with the statue of Christ overlooking Rio de Janeiro from Corcovado, is set on a marble base. At its feet is an untidy mass of human bodies, one drinking from a bottle of wine, which is said to represent the world in a mess which the Prince is busy saving."

If you look closely at this statute, you can see the teeming mass of humanity mired in what looks like mud, looking up expectantly at this winged Prince Charles. Since Winged Charles is so much larger than the people below, he looks positively huge in comparison. He looks divine; coming to "rescue" mankind, to give us "peace and safety".

"Jose Wilson Sequeira Campos, the Governor of Tocantins, in central Brazil, said: 'It is Prince Charles saving the world. We think he is deserving of it.' While the muscular physique of the statue, complete with bulging pectorals, may not immediately shout Prince Charles, the facial features are unmistakable, even if he has a full head of hair and small, pinned back ears."

Prince Charles saving the world? Many people remember him as being proud and haughty, and mean to the beloved Princess Diana; however, Charles traveled a long way back in many people's minds when he went to Diana's defense against the Mother Queen, after Di had been killed. Further, remember that the man who will ultimately be Antichrist will be a practitioner of Black Magick Witchcraft, just as Daniel 8:23-25 foretells; therefore, he will absolutely ooze charm once he appears on earth, for there are powerful charm rituals guaranteed to "charm" anyone not saved by the Blood of the Lamb!
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1678.cfm  <-- link Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2004, 03:58:46 AM »

Daniel 9:26-27 states that Antichrist shall be a "Prince."  
He is not foretold to be a king, but a Prince.
His name calculates to '666' in both English and Hebrew, using the Scriptural system.
His current power, throne, and 'great authority' literally derive from the 'red dragon', i.e., Satan.
His agenda is specifically geared to address the many ominous and prophetic 'signs of the times' -- and what those signs are -- through 'global governance'.
His media exposure has already exceeded that of every other man in history. He exercises authority over Freemasonry and the global Illuminati.
Prince Charles has already taken an implantable micro-chip for "his own personal security"

ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2004, 04:34:08 AM »

Daniel 9:26-27 states that Antichrist shall be a "Prince."  
He is not foretold to be a king, but a Prince.
His name calculates to '666' in both English and Hebrew, using the Scriptural system.
His current power, throne, and 'great authority' literally derive from the 'red dragon', i.e., Satan.
And Charles has no power, no throne, and little authority.  What authority he has comes from being the heir apparent to the UK, not from being Prince of Wales.  Even his money comes from Cornwall, not Wales, which is a purely honarary title.

His agenda is specifically geared to address the many ominous and prophetic 'signs of the times' -- and what those signs are -- through 'global governance'.
Charles?  Global governance?  He couldn't govern Cornwall.

His media exposure has already exceeded that of every other man in history.
His wife got more media coverage than him. Let alone the president of the United States.  I'd imagine the person with the most media coverage, though, is either the Pope, or more likely, Chairman Mao.  The non-anglo world mostly couldn't give a stuff about the British royal family.

He exercises authority over Freemasonry and the global Illuminati.
LOL.  His dad has more authority over freemasonry.

Prince Charles has already taken an implantable micro-chip for "his own personal security"
So does my dog.  Well, it would have if I had a dog. Roll Eyes

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2004, 12:27:49 PM »

Ebia, Have you ever heard of a snake in the grass, or a wolf in sheeps clothing? This is what I think we are dealing with.

Bronzesnake
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2004, 04:28:11 PM »

The antichrist will appear and claim to be god. In order for the Jews to fall for this liar he will have to precisely fulfill prophecy. He will have to be born in Bethlehem and be a Jew, so I think it's a pretty safe bet that Charles is out. Tongue
Gracey

...still just a child

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2004, 05:52:27 PM »

YUK

....but not the beast, in my (humble) opinion.

I know he should be your next King.

Brit or not, there is only one KING for a christian.

Smiley

(no offence intended, either)

Gracey

†† Guided by God ††
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2004, 01:29:55 AM »

YUK

....but not the beast, in my (humble) opinion.

I know he should be your next King.

Brit or not, there is only one KING for a christian.

Smiley

(no offence intended, either)

Gracey

I was refuring to King of England Gracey.
True there is only one King for Christians, The Lord.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the