Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:08:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Mid-Trib Rapture
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Mid-Trib Rapture  (Read 9493 times)
InHimITrust

Jesus is Lord

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2004, 12:16:18 PM »

I noticed you quoted a person named Van Kempt. Never heard of him, but if you go by others interpretations instead of you own Spirit, you will never understand the bible as being mostly fulfilled as promised by God thru the prophets. Revelation is nothing but the destruction of Jerusalem "spiritual babylon"(beast of the earth) by the roman army(beast of the sea), and to make anything else out of it, takes away the glory and power of God that the bible brings to us. Jerusalem was already judged and condemned by God centuries before, and He brought it to past. But to each his own, but as far as my family and people I know, we live each day in Christ and His Father and feel blessed to be part of their Family now.
     The only thing I have seen future in the bible is for all those who come to believe in God thru His Son Jesus Christ, is to proclaim His message to others and to live as Jesus lived, knowing we will have eternal life with them when we die. Knowing this is all I need to be happy in the Lord and to also keep others in the Lord also, so their hope and joy will be complete thru Him.
    God's kingdom is already here with us now and He controls everything as He is all in all.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2004, 12:18:04 PM by InHimITrust » Logged

Galatian 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2004, 12:34:04 PM »

I noticed you quoted a person named Van Kempt. Never heard of him, but if you go by others interpretations instead of you own Spirit, you will never understand the bible as being mostly fulfilled as promised by God thru the prophets. Revelation is nothing but the destruction of Jerusalem "spiritual babylon"(beast of the earth) by the roman army(beast of the sea), and to make anything else out of it, takes away the glory and power of God that the bible brings to us. Jerusalem was already judged and condemned by God centuries before, and He brought it to past. But to each his own, but as far as my family and people I know, we live each day in Christ and His Father and feel blessed to be part of their Family now.
     The only thing I have seen future in the bible is for all those who come to believe in God thru His Son Jesus Christ, is to proclaim His message to others and to live as Jesus lived, knowing we will have eternal life with them when we die. Knowing this is all I need to be happy in the Lord and to also keep others in the Lord also, so their hope and joy will be complete thru Him.
    God's kingdom is already here with us now and He controls everything as He is all in all.

To each his own I guess. Respectfully though, you are dead wrong about Revelation my friend. The main thing is you love Jesus.

Take care...

Bronzesnake.
InHimITrust

Jesus is Lord

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2004, 12:18:09 PM »

To each his own I guess. Respectfully though, you are dead wrong about Revelation my friend. The main thing is you love Jesus.

Take care...

Bronzesnake.

Thanks for being understanding. Yes I love Christ and believe unto Him because He is the only way to God. And I love the bible more than any book in the world as it is the Words of Truth and Life.
    I wanted to tell people of my undertanding withoug being labeled, as it is truly the way I saw it when reading it on my own and is my own personal view of revelation the way I saw it, no one else's, and is strictly "biblical" from no outside source.
      Peace and grace to all thru our Lord Jesus Christ and God the Father and may Christ bring the joy, peace and happiness that is in Him.

Galatian 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2004, 02:10:53 PM »

InHimITrust says... God's kingdom is already here with us now and He controls everything as He is all in all.

Dear brother... you are mixing up the physical kingdom of God, with the spiritual kingdom of God. There are two kingdoms of God, one is the holy spirit dwelling in us... the other is yet to come...where Christ will rule the earth with a rod of iron...if we mix these up we will never understand the prophecies correctly, or the Book of Revelation.

Dan 7:12  As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
Dan 7:13  I saw in the night visions, and, behold, [one] like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
Dan 7:14  And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion [is] an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom [that] which shall not be destroyed.

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a KINGDOM, that ALL PEOPLE , nations, and languages, should SERVE him:?

Are all people, and nations, and languages, serving Jesus Christ yet? (If they are, then why preach the gospel?) No my brother...they are not. Only the saints so far are  in this spiritual kingdom of God... but there will come a day when all will bow their knee to Jesus Christ at his coming, to set up an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his physical kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

The kingdom that Daniel was seeing here is a physical one...Revelation speeks about the same one at the Second Coming of Christ. As well as the Prophets... And if we deny this we deny the word, and God is the word...

God Bless

« Last Edit: June 06, 2004, 02:16:17 PM by AJ » Logged
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2004, 02:48:53 PM »

Rev 1:7  Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

We are warned not to despise prophecies...or have wrath against the day of wrath.

And sadly some christians do this...they are afraid of the truth or prophecy and want it to be all in the past, or are looking for a easy way out. We must be like John who said... Even so, come lord Jesus.

Edit: This is not directed at InHimITrust...this is for anyone who would despise prophecies

Amen
« Last Edit: June 06, 2004, 03:41:23 PM by AJ » Logged
Bronzesnake
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2004, 01:01:18 AM »

Rev 1:7  Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

We are warned not to despise prophecies...or have wrath against the day of wrath.

And sadly some christians do this...they are afraid of the truth or prophecy and want it to be all in the past, or are looking for a easy way out. We must be like John who said... Even so, come lord Jesus.

Edit: This is not directed at InHimITrust...this is for anyone who would despise prophecies

Amen

Great posts my friend!
The scriptures can be understood as long as we don't spiritualize and add our own ideas.
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2004, 02:29:22 PM »

author=Bronzesnake

Great posts my friend!
The scriptures can be understood as long as we don't spiritualize and add our own ideas.

Amen brother... Some things are spiritual and some things are not...we need to rightly divide the word. And the Second Coming of Christ is definately physical ... every eye shall see him.

Praise God Brothers and Sisters...What a day that will be, when my Jesus i shall SEE!...

« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 03:11:42 PM by AJ » Logged
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2004, 05:07:10 PM »

author=Bronzesnake

Great posts my friend!

Amen brother... Some things are spiritual and some things are not...we need to rightly divide the word. And the Second Coming of Christ is definately physical ... every eye shall see him.

Praise God Brothers and Sisters...What a day that will be, when my Jesus i shall SEE!...

DITTO!!!!!!!
Amen brother  Grin

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the