Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:14:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Allah or Jesus?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Allah or Jesus?  (Read 8239 times)
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2004, 05:43:59 PM »

This many thousand year old description of Ismael is accurate for today, as we see Jihad spread world wide before us everynight on the TV news.
Do you even know what Jihad means?

"You shall know the truth, the truth shall set you free.

Christ doesn't need lies or censorship.
Heidi
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2004, 07:20:05 PM »

One more confirmation that ebia is not a Christian. Jesus says He is the only way to the Father. Again, you disagree with Him. That also confirms even more for me that most people who stand up for the catholic church aren't Christians. Do you even know what you stand for, ebia? It's certainly not Christ.
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2004, 02:41:56 AM »

One more confirmation that ebia is not a Christian. Jesus says He is the only way to the Father. Again, you disagree with Him.
Says who.  Where have I said otherwise?

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2004, 09:48:59 AM »

First, I want to read this "muslims are catholics" Theory, sounds so interesting Grin

ROFLOL Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Tibby, every true Christian knows the roman ctholic religion (started in the eary 300's)started the man-made religion the muslims follow (in the eary 600's). WAKE UP! Smiley

Brother Love Smiley

<Smiley))><

Actually it was started when a man, despised by those in his city, had a vision.  Interestingly enough, this man had alot of contact with the Jews of the area.  Also interestingly enough, he took many Jewish beliefs, and along with the "revelations" from Allah, developed a system of religious practice, which he then enforced in the city that had rejected him by the edge of a sword.  Interesting how he derived much of his understanding from the Jewish populace and not the Catholic religion.  Read up on the truth Bro.  It can be...interesting.
If I remember correctly, he also had contact with decidedly heretical christian sect, but never with orthodox christianity.

I don't recall.  But then, I don't recall what I ate for dinner last night either!   Cheesy

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2004, 09:50:16 AM »

One more confirmation that ebia is not a Christian. Jesus says He is the only way to the Father. Again, you disagree with Him. That also confirms even more for me that most people who stand up for the catholic church aren't Christians. Do you even know what you stand for, ebia? It's certainly not Christ.

Way to spread the love sister... Roll Eyes

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2004, 08:58:06 PM »

First, I want to read this "muslims are catholics" Theory, sounds so interesting Grin

ROFLOL Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Tibby, every true Christian knows the roman ctholic religion (started in the eary 300's)started the man-made religion the muslims follow (in the eary 600's). WAKE UP! Smiley

Brother Love Smiley

<Smiley))><

Actually it was started when a man, despised by those in his city, had a vision.  Interestingly enough, this man had alot of contact with the Jews of the area.  Also interestingly enough, he took many Jewish beliefs, and along with the "revelations" from Allah, developed a system of religious practice, which he then enforced in the city that had rejected him by the edge of a sword.  Interesting how he derived much of his understanding from the Jewish populace and not the Catholic religion.  Read up on the truth Bro.  It can be...interesting.
If I remember correctly, he also had contact with decidedly heretical christian sect, but never with orthodox christianity.

I don't recall.  But then, I don't recall what I ate for dinner last night either!   Cheesy
Can't help you with that one I'm afraid.

Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2004, 12:39:30 AM »

One more confirmation that ebia is not a Christian. Jesus says He is the only way to the Father. Again, you disagree with Him.
Says who.  Where have I said otherwise?

I was thinking the same thing. I went back and forth from page one to 2 several times, thinking I had missed something. Normally, while I don’t agree with Heidi, I see where she gets her comment from, but this time, I can’t for the life of me figure out what she is referring too! Maybe it isn;r a reply to your cooments at all, Ebia, maybe she is just making general statement about you. Roll Eyes

Yeah, Allinall, Heidi is 10 pounds of love in a 5 pound bag Grin

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Izar

Is ther anyone who really cares about anyone else?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2004, 03:02:25 PM »

This Site: http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0042/0042_01.asp

shows what you need to know.

I dip this pen into my heart, write from my soul.
If ink were blood, I'd be still and cold...
Incarcerated in mortality
Until we give up the ghost
Languishing over morality
The flesh we love the most
The soul incased in prison
Encircled within our minds
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2004, 03:26:50 PM »

We know all about Chick Publications. They have been exposed numerous times for there lies and slander. If you are ever in a situation where you need to make a Priest laugh, then the knowledge you gained from Jack Chic might come on handy. If you want some Anti-Catholic Recourses, I would go with some more credible sources.  PM Petro, he can give you plenty of good sources for the errors in Catholic Doctrine. He has plenty of good info for you.

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Raphu

Sojourner

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2004, 07:03:56 PM »

This many thousand year old description of Ismael is accurate for today, as we see Jihad spread world wide before us everynight on the TV news.
It literally means a "great striving" that includes remorseless and relentless worldwide aggression.

Sura 9:5 But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans when you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them and lie in wait (ambush) for them in every stratagem (of war), but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is oft-forgiving most merciful

Sura 9:29 Fight those that believe not in God (Allah) and his apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of truth [even if they are] of the people of the book [ie Jews and Christians], until they pay jizya [ humiliating tax] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued [enslaved]

Sura 9:123 O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers....

Hosea 11:10  They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2004, 10:07:37 PM »

The fastest way for a new poster to loose all credibility - quote Jack Chick.

ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2004, 10:19:13 PM »

It literally means a "great striving" that includes remorseless and relentless worldwide aggression.

Sura 9:5 But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans when you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them and lie in wait (ambush) for them in every stratagem (of war), but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is oft-forgiving most merciful

Sura 9:29 Fight those that believe not in God (Allah) and his apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of truth [even if they are] of the people of the book [ie Jews and Christians], until they pay jizya [ humiliating tax] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued [enslaved]

Sura 9:123 O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers....
These all talk about fighting, not about Jihad.  I could pull similar quotes out of the OT, and I could pull much more "pro-people of the book" quotes out of the Koran, as well as anti-war quotes to equal any in the bible.

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

Real Muslims (as opposed to the fundamentalist idiots who blow places up) know that the real Jihad is the struggle to be what God wants you to be.

Warrior For Christ
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2004, 10:23:38 PM »

Who is Jack Chick?  

Ebia One thing I do know is, if you dont like him, he must be good. Do you know if he has a web-site?
BUTCHA

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2004, 10:30:05 PM »

Who is Jack Chick?  

Ebia One thing I do know is, if you dont like him, he must be good. Do you know if he has a web-site?
I DONT KNOW JACK CHICK or is it jack sh#@&* Grin
Warrior For Christ
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2004, 10:36:50 PM »

Who is Jack Chick?  

I DONT KNOW JACK CHICK or is it jack sh#@&* Grin

You need some soap for your mouth. Your Bad
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the