Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:53:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Need Prayer!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need Prayer!  (Read 3442 times)
IM4Christ

I am Living For Him!

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2003, 09:57:21 PM »

About a month ago the Lord was weighing heavily on me and my wife's hearts. We began trying to find a church we liked to make our own. During this time we have gone to a few and are still looking. We have slipped though in the last few weeks because of my new job in which I have to travel back and fourth every week. I need prayer to help me and my family find a good church. The Lord has been talking to me and I guess I have not opened my heart to him enough to understand what he is trying to tell me. I have had many of thoughts (I guess you could say),in which my heart is telling me that I need to be in Ministry (Preaching). Please pray for me and my family! Chris M.
maryanna

With a humble thankful heart I praise you Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2003, 11:27:04 AM »

Dearest Heavenly Father,

I lift up Chris and his family before you.  Father, they are seeking your wisdom as to where you would desire them to be rooted in the body of Christ in their location.  Father, it is your desire that we stay abiding in the Vine. I pray during this interim time for Chris and family that You would envelope them in deep peace and give them a hunger to stay daily in your word and pray together as a family.  Let not anxiousness have its way in their hearts. This type of frenzy would be the enemy causing them to think that You are not with them and decisions are up to them.  That of course, dear Lord, is a lie. You are over all that concerns Chris and his family.  You know intimately the needs of this family both in provision and in heart.  Lead them Father to the place where they can be blessed, taught Your word and enjoy fellowship of others that love Your name.  Give Chris a heart to cover his family with your word and prayer; to be a voice of encouragement to them.  Let them together see and know your hand of grace that their faith would not falter but instead be steadfast and immovable.  For You Oh! Lord are their Rock, Tower and Shield.  Great are You Oh! Lord.  

In Jesus Name. Amen.

Psalm 9
1   I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
2   I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
chanelle

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2003, 07:00:59 PM »

Lord guide this couple to the right place where you wish them to be.  May they be strengthened and encouraged through other Christians and be in your will.  Help them find the right ministry and may it be better for your kingdom.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the