Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:12:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Prayer for my mother's salvation
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prayer for my mother's salvation  (Read 3671 times)
Barbary33

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2003, 03:54:27 AM »

Please pray for God to send His Holy Spirit to deal with my mother in order that she be lead to a true saving knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Also, please pray for God to restore my relationship with my mother. She is a good woman who has had a very hard life. Her name is Mary Evelyn Seat and she is 73 years old. Your prayers are greatly appreciated. God bless you.
maryanna

With a humble thankful heart I praise you Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2003, 01:33:50 PM »

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you Father for Barbary that loves You and Your salvation. I want to thank you that Barbary is seeking Your intervention with her relationship with her mother.  I ask Father that you would give Barbary Your love for her mother to put to death any bitter roots they may have begun growth. Sometimes it is hard to view our loved ones when there are wounds.

Father, it is Your desire that all would come to a saving knowledge of Your grace and gift of eternal life. I pray for Mary that You would give her a hunger to know You in truth. I pray Father that things she seeks for comfort in this world would no longer satisfy her, but instead she would begin to deeply desire a relationship with You, her Maker.  I pray for healing over family patterns that have been wounding and hurtful.  Let Your love and joy be the salve that heals and reconciles this relationship between mother and daughter.  What a joy it is to know that You care about every concern; all we must do is invite You sincerely and honestly.  For You promise that all who call Your name and seek You in earnest hope will find You.  Send messengers to Mary to be a further witness of Your life and love.  Let there be healing and wholeness in these lives.  

In Your Mighty Name. Amen.

Psalm 9
1   I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
2   I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
dalfrath

Jesus Never Fails.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2003, 03:15:36 PM »

Lord bless Mary Evelyn Seat  and help her to repent and get saved. Send some one to her  to explain the way of salvation.
Bless her with good health and strength.  I pray in the blessed name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

(1Jo 1:9)  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
(2Ti 2:19)  Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

dalfrath.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the