Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:22:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286807 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Child Murderer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Child Murderer  (Read 2395 times)
Bronzesnake
« on: May 16, 2003, 03:53:04 PM »

I live about half an hour north of Toronto. A young girl went missing late last week and was found on Tuesday in pieces on the bottom of Lake Ontario.
 Here's an up-date...
www.broadband.rogers.com/news/national/story.jsp?cid=n05169A

I know I am not alone in my utter rage for the person or persons that did this. If it happened only once it would be totally unacceptable...obviously. But it happens over and over again.

People who sexually abuse children can not be reformed, that is a fact that even perpetrators admit. It is a fact that sexual abuse is not about sex at all, it's about power and control, so even when the perpetrators are medicated, it doesn't stop them.

I am a foster parent, and I have taken a course on child sex abuse. I am caring for a beautiful little girl right now who was sexually abused. I see the damage it does.
 The fact is that the great majority of sexual abusers are family members or friends of the family of the victim. As a result, courts are reluctant to dish out the appropriate punishment, especially when the father is the abuser.
I have absolutely no sympathy what so ever for these animals even if they are family, it is a fact that these pigs abuse an average of 50 to 75 victims before they are caught, they must be locked up for the rest of their lives.

The small minority of attackers that murder their innocent victims must be executed. Whether it acts as a deterrent or not is of no consequence. Animals who can do this to children must be eliminated...period!
 We here in Canada have a spineless Liberal government (as is apparent in our recent refusal to back our American brothers)
the great majority of Canadians were sickened by our government's refusal to go to Baghdad and back our American brothers and sisters.

This same government is dead against capital punishment, and as a result, when this human garbage is caught they don't have to suffer the same fate as their helpless little child victim did...death.

With all the D.N.A. science we have today there is no excuse for abolishing capital punishment for child raping murderers.
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2003, 07:18:23 PM »

I don’t know. If the ACLU hadn’t poked into nose in the Prison system, them life in prison might be worst them death. Be these guys not have Computers, gyms, all kinds of crazy stuff to do! In Military Prisons, large boulder are brought in, and the prisoners have to hack away at the rock with a pick axe all day. The Guard are always from a different branch, so as there is the animosity there, causing  the guard treat them terribly, and no one cares what the guards do to punish them. We need to bring more of that to Civilian Prisons.  Any of those guards who have Daughter will make sure the Sex offender gets what he deserves.

I think the Death Penalty in this country is a joke. As soon as you are put on Death Row, you get an immediate appeal. That is costing more then the budget of most public high schools! On top of that, what do we do if the Criminal on death row kills a guard or fellow inmate? Or he escaped and rapes someone else? What do we do when he is caught? Can’t put him on death row again, now can we? You can only die once.

It angers us when we hear about things like this, but death isn’t always the answer. Perhaps if we more frequently use a resource that has worked to get millions of young men and women back on track: BOOT CAMP! Take out all but the most basic combat and weapons training, and leave them there for much longer, a few years, even.  Then, force then into a reserve program. Once the are finished with this 2-3 year training camp, lack them up. If we need Infantry, we don’t have to worry about training men of the draft, we have plenty of already trained men ready to ship out!

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Wren

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2003, 06:20:51 AM »

We reject God across all facets of society. We worship the foolishness of Hollywood. We put our young in daycare and our eldery in homes. And we treat criminals well. And this kind of stuff you talk about it is the result. Thomas Jefferson once said "I tremble for my country when I ponder that God is just." So do I. I'll pray for that young girl now......

...old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.....
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2003, 09:11:15 AM »

Hi, Bronzesnake.  I wasn't sure if you knew of this, from yesterday's news:

Religious Hatred?
Canadian Hate-Crimes Bill Sparks Debate Over Bible, Koran

By Randall Palmer

O T T A W A, May 16— An attempt to broaden Canada's hate-crimes laws to include protection for homosexuals has sparked a fierce debate in Parliament over whether the Bible and the Koran could be branded as hate literature.

It centers on a bill from gay Member of Parliament Svend Robinson that would make it a crime, punishable by up to two years in prison, to incite or promote hatred against homosexuals.
But his attempt to end gay-bashing has brought warnings that pastors or imams could be thrown into jail for preaching homosexuality is evil and that their scriptures could be banned or confiscated.
Robinson, a member of the minority New Democratic Party, dismissed the fears as unfounded.
"There's not an attorney general in the country anywhere at any level who would consent to the prosecution of an individual for quoting from the Bible," he told a House of Commons committee examining the bill.
"An attorney general who tried something like that would be run out of town on a rail."
Opponents of the bill point to the Owens court case in Saskatchewan five months ago involving the right to quote the Bible in an newspaper ad against homosexuality. The judge ruled that a biblical passage in Leviticus "exposes homosexuals to hatred."

Even though the Owens case dealt with human rights legislation, critics said that sort of ruling could just as easily be applied in a hate-crimes case under the criminal code.
"I'm concerned about the chilling effect of this kind of decision," said Vic Toews of the official opposition in Parliament, the Canadian Alliance.

The gay-rights lobby group Egale suggested the courts would eventually insist on including sexual orientation in the current hate-crimes legislation, which prohibits hatred on the basis of color, race, religion or ethnic origin.

"I would suggest to this committee that the legislation as it stands, by being under-inclusive, by failing to protect a group equally needing protection, is unconstitutional," Egale's John Fisher said this week.

He said gays were more likely to be attacked than heterosexuals.

Political Hot Potato
Pat O'Brien, a legislator from the governing Liberal Party, recalled an incident in which Robinson himself had confronted a Roman Catholic priest on Parliament Hill who was protesting homosexuality, and Robinson threw one of his signs over the embankment he was standing on.
"I have concerns whether somebody like that is going to be able to carry out his freedom of expression," O'Brien said.
Because Robinson's bill has prompted an avalanche of e-mails and letters to members of Parliament, it has become hot potato that the Liberals appear unsure how to handle.
Liberal Justice Minister Martin Cauchon told the House of Commons on Thursday he supported the bill. But socially conservative members of the Liberal Party were put on the committee on Wednesday when a motion was made to shelve it.
Robinson successfully delayed that motion, and both sides are now looking to a final committee battle on May 26 or 27 that is likely to determine whether the bill will die or proceed to broader consideration by Parliament.  

Copyright 2003 Reuters. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Bronze, I'm wondering how long it will be b4 that is coming here to the U.S.  I think quoting from scripture to support one's stand on, say, homosexuality, is already verboten in some countries in Europe--Sweden?  Norway?  Not sure.  And, I believe it's being considered for inclusion as a hate crime in the Internat'l Criminal Court.

This isn't directly related to yours of above but, when I read yours, it reminded me of what happened to the girl there in JUdges 19--and that there seemed to be mixed in with the homosexual thing too.

I'm guessing that the U.S. too will bow to pressures of the new liberal agenda.  They will deny it, but this is their agenda--murder, homosexuality, immorality on a wholesale scale.  But they will deny it, even as they are doing it--Satan at his "best".  And, I'm guessing that even most churches will bow to the agenda also. In my opinion, they already are.  Becuase they are virtually silent, apparently, on the above issues, it seems to me--and have been on abortion for many years now.  
Bronzesnake
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2003, 09:26:37 AM »

Hi Symphony.

These truely are the end times.
 Jesus told us these things would happen, so I guess we shouldn't be surprized...still, it is hard to swallow.
Thanks for that article.

Mat 15:18   But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.  

Mat 15:19  For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:  
blindfaith

walking in faith

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2003, 11:16:41 AM »

Bronzesnake,
These crimes sadden my heart. Yet ultimatly I know there is justice even if the countries of the world don't do everything in their power to stop these lunatics. If there is something I can add to this topic it would be "BE slow to anger". God sees everything and these people will be judged even if they are not caught in this lifetime.
My wife was also sexually abused growing up by her stepfather,Not raped, but there were 7 others who were not so lucky. The man is sitting in prison serving out a 46 to life sentence. But not for that. The testimonies of the children were not strong enough to convict him even though he failed a lie detector test. I can see how this would anger people and have them  lash out at the justice system. But God is good. He knows. About eight years ago he decided he wanted to end the life of my wifes mother so he and his best friend assembled a bomb that was attached to a pager on the bottom of her car. (boom) God thought other wise in sparing their life. with burns over 65 % of her body my mother i law walked away from the hospital 2 weeks later. Her boyfriend wasn't so lucky, with burns over 90 % of his body and countless surgeries he was finally able t leave the hospital 2 months later. They both lead productive lives and love the lord. As for the stepfather it took the authorities 6 years to gather evidence against him. At times  it felt like he was going to walk away a free man. Until 1 sexual harrassment charge emerged and he was thrown in jail then the authorities charged him with attempted murder in the car bombing case. YOU CAN NOT GET AWAY WITH HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE. plain and simple. To those who are angry remember, because their loved ones might have been a victim, these victims are GODS children, And he will take care of them..
JESUS PEACE , James
Bronzesnake
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2003, 05:18:19 PM »

Blindfaith.
Thank you for sharing your story.
That story is truly horrific my friend.
I believe in righteous anger, which is what I feel whenever I read another child abuse/murder story. We should execute these monsters and then God can take care of them that much quicker. Jesus felt the same way...

Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
blindfaith

walking in faith

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2003, 03:15:57 PM »

Believe me when I say I don't deny the feeling or emotion, but I believe that our conduct is poisoned when we act out on those emotions. Its not a losing your salvation issue but it is important to carry ourselves in a particular manner. Example: Christian blows up abortion clinic. Some say they are killing babies they have whats coming to them. I believe that two wrongs don't make a right, and their conduct was poisened by their overwhelming feeling to resolve. If I were confronted by someone who performed such a horific act especially to a child, I know the penalty should be death. I still would not take his/her life but report them to the authorities and do everything in my power to see them brought to justice.
So it is ok to be angry but not ok to act out on anger...
jesus peace...James
Bronzesnake
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2003, 03:55:59 AM »

Believe me when I say I don't deny the feeling or emotion, but I believe that our conduct is poisoned when we act out on those emotions. Its not a losing your salvation issue but it is important to carry ourselves in a particular manner. Example: Christian blows up abortion clinic. Some say they are killing babies they have whats coming to them. I believe that two wrongs don't make a right, and their conduct was poisened by their overwhelming feeling to resolve. If I were confronted by someone who performed such a horific act especially to a child, I know the penalty should be death. I still would not take his/her life but report them to the authorities and do everything in my power to see them brought to justice.
So it is ok to be angry but not ok to act out on anger...
jesus peace...James
Absolutely James.
I'm not advocating lynching parties. I would like to see my government re-instate the death penalty for these animals.
On the other hand...If I were to walk in on a man molesting a child, I can't honestly say what would happen. I could see myself causing grave bodily harm to a person in that scenario. I'm just being honest.
John
archangel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2004, 12:07:12 AM »

From a female point of view on this subject, I can tell you that no punishment fits crimes against children.  As righteous as our anger is though, we are required to be angry but not to sin and yet I honestly don't know if I could contain my rage if one of my precious grandchildren was being harmed.  Thank goodness we have a God whose judgement covers what we cannot. I too have a problem with "tennis club" prisons and sentences that don't fit the crime and yet somehow death seems too good for someone who tortures and murders innocent children.  I can't help but think that a lot of "liberal" votes on these matters would change if the victims were closely related to the legislators.  All we can do is pray and vote for those willing to enforce laws that actually protect us.

archangel

Psa 119:11  Thy word have I laid up in my heart, That I might not sin against thee.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2004, 12:49:34 AM »

Bronzesnake, as you know I do not indorse the death penalty. Yes it is horrible, that a life was lost. What all Christians need to do is pray for those responsible. Thats what I did when my wife was killed. The man responsible, is serving a life sentence with no chance of freedom. He is now a Christian, serving the prison church. It is up to us Christians to help those who commite such crimes.
Hopefully the young girl was innocent and is now in the arms of Jesus.

carsncandy

I am saved !

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2004, 11:44:51 PM »

Greetings!
I have read and ageed with almost every thing written, yes I have gone back and forth on my point of view. I hope that this doesn't make appear me "double minded". I will share a storywith you. I as well as each of my six sisters were abused in every way that a small girl could be abused, even molested at the hands of "friends" and my mother. For such a long time I was just numb. I have been given a new life in Christ Jesus! All that I had known was abandonment and hurt, until Christ. You see the Mercy of the Lord is soooooo very wonderful, Jesus not only forgave my sins, but also took the blame, took the shame of ALL that had been done to me.  Now here's the wonderful part, the mercy of it , My mom and I have a new relationship,(she now is also saved) restored by the love of Christ. God has and continues to use, for His glory and to His everlasting kindness, I now counsel women often that have shared similar circumstances. I'm not saying that I'm nessarily "grateful" for my experiences, but I can testify that there is ALWAYS hope and God will have the last word !! That's Mercy. Smiley

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew thier strength. They wil soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2004, 12:03:46 AM »

carsncandy;
Wonderful testimony - Thank you!  The power of our Lord IS awesome!

JN
« Last Edit: July 10, 2004, 12:23:36 AM by JudgeNot » Logged

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the