Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:14:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Islam in the new August to December
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Islam in the new August to December  (Read 13163 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: August 01, 2022, 01:10:41 PM »

Mullahs Running Scared
Mon Aug 1, 2022
Hugh Fitzgerald

Ever since Israel introduced a computer worm into Iranian computers that caused more than a thousand Iranian centrifuges to speed up and destroy themselves, in an operation that has entered history as Stuxnet, Israel has been performing acts of derring-do that have, through cyberwarfare, sabotage, and assassinations, rattled Iran’s leaders. Between 2010 and 2012, four of Iran’s top nuclear scientists were assassinated, one after the other, in the middle of Tehran traffic, by a man (or sometimes two) on a motorbike who pulled up alongside their cars and let loose a volley of shots, then rode off through that traffic. None of the killers has been found. In 2018, 20 Mossad agents managed to break into a nondescript building in central Tehran, blast their way through 32 steel doors, and seize the entire nuclear archive of Iran, some 100,000 documents, which they managed to bring back to Israel for analysis, and also to share its information about heretofore unknown nuclear sites with the IAEA. In 2020 and 2021, Mossad agents again managed to sabotage nuclear facilities at Natanz; the second attack was on a facility that had been built deep underground. At the end of 2021 Mossad killed Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, the nuclear scientist who was regarded as the “godfather” of Iran’s nuclear program.

More at
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/08/iran-israel-has-everyone-rattled-hugh-fitzgerald/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 01:13:10 PM »

Sorbonne scholar: Europe’s islamization is underway
Aug 1, 2022, 10:04 AM

"France and Belgium are the weak links of the West in terms of national identity in crisis and the intellectual disarmament of their elites in the face of multiculturalism (France has the largest Muslim population in Europe after Russia) and remain the target principal of the Salafist movement and its political and financial supporters. For them, Brussels is the key city in terms of Islamic penetration: it seems politically submissive, the births of Muslim children are almost half and the Islamist lobby within the institutions of the European Union works at full capacity ”.

Professor of the History of Arab Societies at the Sorbonne University in Paris and one of the leading scholars of the Islamic world, Pierre Vermeren thus begins his extraordinary essay in Le Figaro. He tells of an Islamization on several fronts, both oblique and transversal fronts.

More at
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/357431

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 01:16:03 PM »

Texas Mosque Enlists Children into Cult of Iranian Martyrdom  Angry
By Dexter Van Zile
July 29, 2022

A mosque in Texas has enlisted its children into a propaganda campaign legitimizing the Islamist regime in Iran that kept 52 Americans hostage for 444 days in 1979 and 1980. The Islamic Education Center (IEC) in Houston did this by having dozens of young children perform an anthem titled “Salam Farmande” (“Hello Commander”) and posting the performance on YouTube and publicizing it on Facebook.

The video shows young children standing in the IEC complex, led by a choir leader as they sing lyrics that alternate back and forth between Persian and English. In English, the children call on the Mahdi or 12th imam, a messianic figure in Shia Islam, to return and promising to be his soldier.

“In spite of my young age, I will be your army’s commander,” the children sing in English.

More at
https://islamism.news/2022/07/29/texas-mosque-enlists-children-into-cult-of-iranian-martyrdom/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 01:17:40 PM »

Palestinians protest arrests, torture by PA security forces
By KHALED ABU TOAMEH   
Published: JULY 31, 2022 18:09

The families of dozens of Palestinians held in Palestinian Authority prisons and detention centers have called for the release of the detainees.

The families and Palestinian human rights activists claimed that some of the detainees were brutally tortured while being held in the PA’s Jericho Prison, which is notoriously referred to by many Palestinians as the “Jericho Slaughterhouse.”

The detainees who are being held in PA prisons include university students, academics, political activists, as well as people suspected of affiliation with Hamas.

More at
https://m.jpost.com/middle-east/article-713563

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022, 01:19:13 PM »

Shortly after an Afghan refugee crossed the Austrian border he beat up a female soldier
July 30 2022

In the Austrian province of Burgenland, an illegal migrant injured a female soldier (32) after crossing the border. During a border check, the Afghan hit the female soldier in the face with his fist.

On Saturday morning, an illegal migrant from Afghanistan injured a female soldier of the Austrian Armed Forces at the Deutschkreutz border crossing (district of Oberpullendorf).

More at
https://exxpress.at/soldatin-im-spital-afghane-schlaegt-auf-sie-nach-illegalem-grenzuebertritt-ein/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2022, 01:21:32 PM »

Lebanese face long 'insulting' queues to buy bread
AFP -
Saturday

In a country which once boasted the nickname "Switzerland of the Middle East" for its thriving banking sector before financial crisis hit in 2019, the chronic shortage of the staple of the Lebanese diet has been hard to take.

Lebanon defaulted on its national debt in 2020 and its currency has lost around 90 percent of its black market value.

The World Bank has branded the financial crisis one of the worst since the 19th century while the United Nations now considers four out five Lebanese to be living under the poverty line.

More at
https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/world/lebanese-face-long-insulting-queues-to-buy-bread/ar-AA108YAv

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2022, 01:24:21 PM »

PA to raise salaries of terrorists who bombed the Hebrew University in Jerusalem
Maurice Hirsch, Adv. 
 Jul 31, 2022

*To date, the PA rewarded the terrorists responsible for the bombing 8,022,600 shekels ($2,579,614)
*Every month the PA pays them an additional 63,950 shekels ($20,563)
*This month the PA will raise the salaries of 4 of the terrorists by 14.29%

On this day 20 years ago, Palestinian terrorists exploded a bomb in the Frank Sinatra cafeteria of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem murdering 9 people, including five American citizens, and injuring over 80 others. This attack was one of many terror attacks carried out by the same terrorist cell.

More at
https://palwatch.org/page/31864

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2022, 01:26:19 PM »

Prince Charles' charity fund accepted Bin Laden family donation
August 1, 2022 00:15 IST

A Charitable Fund founded by Britain's Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales, accepted a donation from slain al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden's family in 2013, a UK media report claimed on Sunday.

According to The Sunday Times', Prince Charles met with the Al Qaeda founder's half-brother Bakr in London and allegedly agreed to accept GBP 1 million.

The report claims that several of the senior royal's closest advisers urged Charles heir to Britain's throne to return the money. However, his Clarence House office has denied that the royal was personally involved in the decision.

"The Prince of Wales' Charitable Fund (PWCF) has assured us that thorough due diligence was undertaken in accepting this donation, a Clarence House spokesperson told Sky News'.

More at
https://www.business-standard.com/article/international/prince-charles-charity-fund-accepted-bin-laden-family-donation-report-122073100652_1.html

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2022, 01:28:31 PM »

Islamic preacher, Bello Yabo, prays for abduction of Buhari, El-Rufai, Garba Shehu
By Umar Audu
July 31, 2022

A famous Sokoto-based Islamic cleric, Bello Yabo, has prayed for the abduction of President Muhammadu Buhari, Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, and presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, by terrorists.

Recall that the terrorists who kidnapped passengers on a Kaduna-bound train had released a video last week, showing them meting out corporal punishment on the victims and threatening to kidnap President Muhammadu Buhari, Kaduna State governor, and some lawmakers if they did not comply with their demands.

In response to the video, presidential spokesman Garba Shehu, had said that, “terrorist activity using propaganda and the use of violence to force governments to accept or submit to political demands is not new all over world.”

More at
https://dailynigerian.com/islamic-preacher-bello-yabo/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2022, 01:34:14 PM »

‘Fatwa’ issued against YouTuber Farmani Naaz for singing ‘Har Har Shambhu’
By Pranjal
August 1, 2022

New Delhi: Deobandi Ulema issued a ‘Fatwa’ against a singer named Farmani Naaz for singing “Har Har Shambhu”. The Muslim body cited that it is against “Sharia” law.

Farmani Naaz, a resident of Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, sparked the controversy with her music cover hindi song “Har Har Shambhu”. While many are praising her for her beautiful singing and non-stereotypical approach, Deobandi Ulema was seen angry with her.

Farmani Naaz is a YouTube-based singer. Recently, during the Kanwar Yatra, she had uploaded the song cover on YouTube channel by singing Har Har Shambhu Bhajan, which was well-liked by the people. About 6 lakh 23 thousand people have seen this video of him by Monday.

More at
https://news24online.com/cities/fatwa-issued-against-youtuber-farmani-naaz-for-singing-har-har-shambhu/7520/amp/

*****Farmani Naaz says "music has no religion" and I fully agree with her statement, music comes from the heart.*****  Cheesy

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2022, 09:32:06 AM »

Going to Mosque vs. Going to Church
Tue Aug 2, 2022
Ahmed Anwar

As an ex-Muslim Christian, I have experience spending time with Muslims and Christians in many different circumstances, which include, but were not limited to, their respective places of worship, i.e. the mosque and the church. I will now compare how attending the mosque as a Muslim is different from attending the church as a Christian, which was superior, and why.

I grew up attending the mosque in my childhood and teenage years, for two different purposes. One was that I joined other Muslims to pray namaz, the five daily prayers, during the designated times. Those five daily prayers were fajr, zuhr, asr, maghrib and isha. Zuhr on Friday was called jummah. The other purpose of attending the mosque was to recite the Quran, alongside several other Muslims who were approximately my age, in the presence of a Muslim scholar, who we usually addressed as “Maulvi Sab.” He also had the title of Maulana, but we rarely ever called him Maulana. We would recite the Quran in the presence of the Maulvi for the purpose of learning how to read it as accurately as possible and to memorize as much of the Quran as we could within the time we had.

I personally went to the mosque for this purpose from the age of six to age eighteen, i.e., twelve years. For twelve years, I went to the mosque after school for one hour, and later for one hour and thirty minutes. I did this five days a week for most weeks, but I received days off during Ramadan, Eid and if no one was available at the mosque.

More at
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/08/going-mosque-vs-going-church-ahmed-adwar/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2022, 09:33:46 AM »

Indonesian books on Jews are uniformly filled with hate
August 1 2022

An Iranian news agency said that the Indonesian International Book Fair was being held in Jakarta this week. As far as I could tell, it is being held in November.

Either way, since Indonesia is the largest Muslim country, I was curious as to what their books say about Jews.

A cursory look at the top search results for books in Indonesian about Jews shows nothing but pure antisemitism.

More at
https://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2022/08/indonesian-books-on-jews-are-uniformly.html

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2022, 09:35:22 AM »

Eighth anniversary of Yazidi genocide: A grim list of some of the most brutal atrocities ISIS committed against Yazidi women
3 August, 2022

August 3, 2014, is etched in the memory of Yazidis worldwide as the day ISIS carried out one of the biggest genocides in modern history in the northern Iraqi province of Sinjar. Fearing persecution, as many as 4,00,000 Yazidis had fled to the neighbouring Kurdistan region of Iraq. Since Yazidis are non-Muslims, the Islamic State view them as ‘devil worshippers’ who ought to be converted and enslaved.

Thousands of hapless Yazidis took refuge on Mount Sinjar remaining stranded and on the verge of starvation until foreign forces intervened. Their plight was worsened following the withdrawal of Kurdish Peshmerga forces from the region.

As many as, 3000 to 5000 elderly Yazidi men and women who could not flee were brutally massacred by ISIS. Using sexual abuse as a weapon, approximately 7,000 Yazidi women and girls as young as nine were enslaved, forcefully converted to Islam, married off to ISIS soldiers, and moved around Iraq and eastern Syria.

In fact, according to reports, as many as 300 Yezidi women and girls from Iraq were distributed to ISIS fighters in Syria. In at least 27 cases, Islamic State supporters bought the women for $1,000 each, in order to marry them. The victims were described as “booty from the war with the infidels.”

More at
https://www.opindia.com/2022/08/yazidis-genocide-here-is-a-list-of-barbaric-atrocities-isis-committed-on-yazidi-women/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2022, 09:39:22 AM »

US takes out al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri in 'successful' Afghanistan counterterrorism operation (Bin Laden's Successor)
August 2, 2022 7:53am EDT

President Biden announced Monday that the U.S. government killed the leader of al Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahri in a "successful" counterterrorism operation in Afghanistan that removes the terrorist from the battlefield "once and for all," and degrades the terror network's ability to operate.

The United States government, on July 30 at 9:48 p.m. ET, and 6:18 a.m. Kabul time, undertook a "precision counterterrorism operation," killing Zawahri, who served as Usama bin Laden’s deputy during the 9/11 attacks, and as his successor in 2011, following bin Laden’s death.

Biden, in an address to the American people, Monday night said "justice has been delivered," and warned those that seek to do harm to the United States.

More at
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-conducts-successful-counterterrorism-operation-takes-out-significant-al-qaeda-target-afghanistan

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2022, 09:42:04 AM »

Globalization in the shadow of the Crescent
Alexander Maistrovoy
Aug 3, 2022, 12:50 PM (GMT+3)

In May of this year, Audi posted a video on Twitter with the caption "At#EUDiversityMonth #Audi". It had little to do with advertising the car itself. It was an advertisement of diversity, and a very specific one. A woman wearing a black hijab slowly raised the rainbow flag with her both hands.

Once again: a Muslim woman in traditional Islamic clothing advertises the LGBT community. Considering how Muslims treat gays, lesbians and transgenders, this is comparable to the Nazis advertising kosher products, and the Stalinists advertising the Declaration of Human Rights. Nevertheless, this curiosity is a prime example of the direction in which the process of globalization is moving.

The idea of a "global village" with a global economy, cultures that complement and enrich each other has inspired mankind since ancient times. Alexander the Great was the first man who tried to put this idea into practice, having connected East and West.

More at
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/357559

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the