Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:06:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Man charged with hate crimes in two separate attacks on Sikh men in Queens
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Man charged with hate crimes in two separate attacks on Sikh men in Queens  (Read 1734 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: April 19, 2022, 04:31:00 PM »

Man charged with hate crimes in two separate attacks on Sikh men in Queens
By Rocco Parascandola,
New York Daily News
April 15 2022

Police charged a Brooklyn man with hate crimes Thursday for breaking an elderly Sikh man’s nose in an unprovoked attack April 3 and, with the help of a partner, mugging two other Sikh men and ripping off their turbans 10 days later. Both attacks occurred in Queens.

The violence is part of a nearly 100% spike in hate crimes across the city this year.

Vernon Douglas, 19, of Brownsville, was charged with assault as a hate crime for the first attack and robbery as a hate crime for the second.

More at
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/brownsville-man-charged-with-hate-crimes-in-two-separate-attacks-on-sikh-men-in-richmond-hill/ar-AAWdYBa

*****I fully disagree with attacking a person because they may think they are a Muslim. Here in America, there is the First Amendment which guarantees freedom of religion, no matter what religion it may be. I disagree with islam because I have studied this religion of peace and it's anything but peaceful. Do I hate the people, no I don't and I can disagree with them without violence even though I have been threatened by muslims.*****

*****If he is found guilty, i hope he has to serve time there's no excuse for violence unless you are being attacked!!*****

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 12:09:01 PM »

Christians Become Untouchables After Being Given Filthy Jobs in Muslim Country
By C. Douglas Golden, The Western Journal
April 16, 2022 at 5:20pm

On major Christian holidays, the faithful like to remind ourselves we’re fortunate — and not only that, but many of our brothers and sisters are far less fortunate than us.

We’re usually vague about what “less fortunate” entails. Perhaps we think they lead simpler lives; poor, without access to education or the necessities of daily life. Perhaps they’re persecuted, kept out of the mainstream of society because of their faith. Perhaps that persecution goes as far as jail, torture, or — heaven forbid — death.

More at
https://ijr.com/christians-become-untouchables-after-being-given-filthy-jobs-in-muslim-country/
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 12:40:24 PM by Shammu » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2022, 12:10:59 PM »

Breaking: Bomb blast hits Taraba, 20 killed, many others injured
April 19, 2022

No fewer than twenty persons were killed in bomb blast in a local Burkutu drinking joint in Iwari community, in Ardo-Kola local government area of Taraba state.

An eyewitness who spoke to Blueprint through a telephone conversation said scores were also injured.

“Over twenty persons were killed this evening in a local Burkutu Joint when a teenager detonated an explosive in Burkutu joint in  Iware in Ardokola Local Government Area of the state.

More at
https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-bomb-blast-hits-taraba-20-killed-many-others-injured/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2022, 12:14:13 PM »

As churches continue to close, France opens massive mosque in Toulouse to accommodate 4,000 worshippers
April 20, 2022
editor: REMIX NEWS
author: JOHN CODY

The Mirail mosque in Toulouse, which can accommodate 4,000 people, opened on Monday after seven years of work, local media reported.

The mosque itself is so large that it is bigger than all other places of worship in the city, even with all faiths combined together. It is therefore the central place of worship in the city.

The new mosque in Toulouse is larger than the mosque in Empalot, which can accommodate 2,800 faithful, and the mosque in Al Salam.

More at
https://rmx.news/article/as-churches-continue-to-close-france-opens-massive-mosques-in-toulouse-to-accommodate-4000-worshippers/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2022, 12:20:25 PM »

Discouraging non-muslims to eat during Ramadan is ‘absurdity’, says Al-Azhar
Al-Masry Al-Youm
April 20, 2022

In remarks to the “Sout (voice of) Al-Azhar” magazine, Tayyeb added: “Restricting non-Muslims in their food and drink during the day in Ramadan on the pretext of fasting is an absurdity that does not suit and does not relate to Islam.”

Tayyeb stressed that “A Muslim who cannot stand seeing his Christian colleague at work eating or drinking, or seeing Christian citizens in restaurants during the day of Ramadan, how can he stand seeing his own kids eating during the day in Ramadan? Or is he restricting his children and forbidding them to eat and drink?!”

More at
https://www.egyptindependent.com/discouraging-non-muslims-to-eat-during-ramadan-is-absurdity-says-al-azhar/

*****Tayyeb better watch out or muslims will target him to be killed. As I've said in the past, muslims will kill other muslims that they disagree with and have no problem doing the killing*****

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2022, 12:22:47 PM »

Jahangirpuri violence preplanned? CCTV footage shows sticks being collected a day before the attack on the Hanuman Jayanti procession
19 April, 2022

The Delhi Police have obtained CCTV footage from the Jahangirpuri region of Delhi, where a Hanuman Jayanti procession was attacked on April 16. Some people can be seen gathering sticks in the clip the day before the incident.

The CCTV video was recorded somewhere around 2 AM on the 15th of April in Jahangirpuri. In the video, 4-5 young men can be seen gathering sticks from the streets in the neighbourhood. There appears to be opposition as well from the locals, which subsequently escalated into a minor skirmish. However, there has been no confirmation of the persons participating in the rioting, and the police are still investigating the matter.

More at
https://www.opindia.com/2022/04/jahangirpuri-violence-cctv-clip-shows-sticks-collected-a-day-before-riots/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2022, 12:29:06 PM »

Islamic Jihad shows off ‘tunnel city’ as it readies for next campaign against Israel
During media tour in Gaza, terror group claims it has defensive and offensive tunnel systems, with the latter to be used for taking soldiers captive and repelling ground offensives
By ADEL ZAANOUN
19 April 2022, 8:33 pm 

In a “tunnel city” under the sandy soils of southern Gaza, Palestinian terrorists are preparing for the next conflict with Israel, as tensions in Jerusalem threaten to escalate.

The underground passageways leave no trace on the surface.

But in a wooded area near Khan Younis, seven masked men in military fatigues carried a collection of machine guns and grenade launchers into a tunnel entrance discreetly tucked into the foot of a small hill.

More at
https://www.timesofisrael.com/islamic-jihad-shows-off-tunnel-city-as-it-readies-for-next-campaign-against-israel/

*****Yet the muslims blame Israel for all their problems when the Jewish people attack the areas where muslims attack Israel, even though they are trying to kill Jews. The muslims have gotten the mainstream media to believe they are innocent, yet they have more blood on their hands then any other religion.*****

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2022, 12:31:48 PM »

Girls’ Schools not Aligned with Sharia Law: IEA Reasoned behind Schools Closure
By Najibullah Lalzoy in Afghanistan
Wednesday, 20 Apr 2022 08:14 AM

Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan disclosed the core reason behind girls’ schools’ closure adding that the secondary schools’ girls were not aligned with the Sharia law.

Deputy chief of the General Directorate of Intelligence (GDI) of the IEA Moulayee Rahmatullah Najib said that girls’ schools in Afghanistan have problems with Sharia law, the curriculum is in opposition to Sharia law and jurisprudence, and that the way Afghan girls would go to schools was in opposition with Sharia and Afghan culture/tradition.

More at
https://www.khaama.com/girls-schools-not-aligned-with-sharia-law-iea-reasoned-behind-schools-closure-65476545/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2022, 12:38:13 PM »

IRELAND: Iranian Muslim barbarically murders two gay men, stabs another in the eye
APRIL 18, 2022
BY BARENAKEDISLAM

Sadly, what the very pro-gay, pro-Muslim mainstream media won’t even tell you is that the two gay men, Aidan Moffitt, 42, and Michael Snee, 58, who were murdered in the town of Sligo by 22-year-old Iranian Muslim migrant, Yousef Palani, were also beheaded and castrated by him.

However, the good old Daily Mail comes closest to reporting the truth but still misses the mark by a lot: “Iranian refugee’ suspect, 22, in Irish ‘gay-hate murder’ case is remanded in custody after two men were found grotesquely mutilated in their own homes and third was stabbed in the eye ‘after meeting someone through dating apps.'”

More at
https://barenakedislam.com/2022/04/18/ireland-iranian-muslim-barbarically-murders-two-gay-men-stabs-another-in-the-eye/

*****As I said earlier, the mainstream media allows islam to get away with almost anything, that's why it takes me so long to post the news some days. Yesterday, going through the news took almost an hour and a half but some days takes less than a hour.*****

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2022, 12:44:31 PM »

Teen gang attacks man trying to get kids' Easter eggs back
ROME
15 April 202216:06NEWS

(ANSA) - ROME, APR 15 - A teen gang on Friday attacked a man trying to get stolen Easter eggs back from them. Treated in hospital after assault in Crema

More at
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/2022/04/15/teen-gang-attacks-man-trying-to-get-kids-easter-eggs-back_bf1cc50b-4016-41ab-b322-914e8b29001c.html

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2022, 12:47:30 PM »

Former Democratic Party Politician Gets Five Months in Prison for Allah Tweet
BY :MUHAMMAD AULIA

APRIL 19, 2022

Jakarta. Former Democratic Party executive Ferdinand Hutahaean was found guilty on Tuesday of spreading false information related to his series of tweets including the one that reads “your Allah is weak”.

The panel of judges of the Central Jakarta District Court sentenced him to five months in prison and ordered that he remain in custody pending a possible appeal.

Presiding Judge Suparman Nyompa said that Ferdinand was guilty of “spreading false information that triggers civil disturbance”. The crime is punishable by up to six years in prison.

More at
https://jakartaglobe.id/news/former-democratic-party-politician-gets-five-months-in-prison-for-allah-tweet

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2022, 12:51:47 PM »

Meet Shabina Anis Qureshi, wife of a Congress leader who threatens inter-faith couples to prevent Muslim girls from marrying non-Muslims
19 April, 2022

Shabina Anis Qureshi is the wife of Anis Qureshi, a Maharashtra Congress politician. Anis is the Secretary of the Maharashtra Pradesh Congress Committee (MPCC) and the former Chairman of the MPCC Minority Department, Konkan Division.

Following that, she blackmails both the man and the woman who are willing to marry each other despite knowing their official names and embracing their religions. Shabina thereafter documents and publishes her interactions with the Muslim woman and the Non-Muslim man on social media and YouTube. This entire procedure is intended to persuade the Muslim girl not to marry the non-Muslim man at any cost. There have been several instances where she has publicly threatened the lady or the man, that if they proceed to marry, they would face the dire consequences of disagreeing with her warning.

More at
https://www.opindia.com/2022/04/shabina-anis-qureshi-the-wife-of-a-congress-leader-who-blackmails-inter-faith-couples/

*****What Shabina Anis Qureshi is doing is illegal in Mumbai and hopefully she will get caught soon*****

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2022, 12:54:46 PM »

Islamic veil ban in schools saw Muslim girls get better grades and increased the likelihood they would marry someone outside of their religion, French study finds
BY CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE
UPDATED: 06:54 EDT, 20 April 2022

A ban on Islamic veils in French schools saw Muslim girls get better grades and increased the likelihood they would marry someone outside of their religion, a study from the country has found.

A law introduced in 2004 fully outlawed veils from French schools, but they were first asked to ban 'ostentatious religious signs' in a 1994 government circular - or advisement.

The ban was met with heavy opposition from religious leaders, who warned that the law would persecute Muslims and lead to fundamentalism, with some arguing it went against France's constitution.

More at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10734679/temp.html

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2022, 01:01:34 PM »

Monday, April 18, 2022
Elder of Ziyon
(Video) Two very short videos you won't see on CNN or MSNBC: Jews attacked in Jerusalem, Arabs stockpiling rocks while at prayer

Jews in the Old City of Jerusalem, walking to prayers, being attacked by Arabs on Sunday.

With a soundtrack made by another Arab who is thrilled to see attacks like this.

Which gets about as much coverage as when we see similar attacks in Brooklyn.

And with the exact same motivation: pure hatred of Jews.

More at
https://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2022/04/two-very-short-videos-you-wont-see-on.html

*Talk about painting the kettle black Cry yet they will ignore their service to gather rocks Angry

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2022, 01:39:45 PM »

A reminder about all those Palestinian refugees
Long before most people began to talk about the need for reforming UNRWA, a writer said the organization should stay out of politics and not be subject to Arab supervision, or used for propaganda purposes.
April 20, 2022
JNS

Every once in a while, I stumble onto an old article that offers interesting insights on today’s political situation. One example is an article from The Atlantic published in 1961 about the Palestinian refugees written by Martha Gellhorn.

Unlike most people who write about the subject, Gellhorn correctly noted, “It is forgotten that Jews are also victims in the same manner, of the same moment. The Arab-Israel war and its continuous aftermath produced a two-way flight of peoples. Nearly half a million Jews, leaving behind everything they owned, escaped from the Arab countries where they lived to start life again as refugees in Israel.”

More at
https://www.jns.org/opinion/a-reminder-about-all-those-palestinian-refugees/

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the