Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:30:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Islam in the News, 2021
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Islam in the News, 2021  (Read 5173 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2021, 07:51:29 AM »

ISIS-K aims to go global to impose sharia law, says report
Published October 30 2021

More at
https://english.lokmat.com/international/isis-k-aims-to-go-global-to-impose-sharia-law-says-report/

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2021, 10:52:33 AM »

Even though I disagree with homosexuality, is it really worth death?? Yes it is. It is an abomination to the Lord and their death will be their own fault

Leviticus 20:13
"If a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death: their blood shall be upon them.

At the same time let us remember that it is God's place to judge and to determine those who are to be condemned and those who shall be forgiven.

Psalm 75:7
But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

Isaiah 66:16
For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2021, 01:11:41 PM »

At the same time let us remember that it is God's place to judge and to determine those who are to be condemned and those who shall be forgiven.

Psalm 75:7
But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

Isaiah 66:16
For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

That's why I said it will be their own fault. I will not judge them because it's way above my pay scale and it's the Lord's job

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2021, 05:51:14 AM »

Shopkeeper Verbally Abuses, Manhandles 22-yr-old Muslim Woman for Wearing Jeans And Not Burqa
Tulika Devi November 1 2021

A shopkeeper in Assam allegedly hurled verbal abuses at a 22-year-old woman and also manhandled her for wearing jeans instead of a burqa. The man allegedly told her that she should be wearing “decent” clothes as she was a Muslim. Police have detained the man and his son, who allegedly beat up the woman’s father for questioning the shop owner for abusing his daughter.

The incident took place on October 25, when the woman went to buy headphones in Assam’s Biswanath Charali. The accused, identified as Nurul Amin, runs an electronic accessories shop in Biswanath and kept a stock of items stored at his residence as well.

More at
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/assam-shopkeeper-verbally-abuses-manhandles-22-yr-old-muslim-woman-for-wearing-jeans-and-not-burqa/ar-AAQaNbT

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2021, 05:53:31 AM »

Mother of Manchester Arena suicide bomber pocketed more than £17,000 in benefits after leaving Britain
By Abul Taher
00:43 31 Oct 2021, updated 00:51 31 Oct 2021

The mother of the Manchester Arena suicide bomber pocketed benefits worth more than £17,000 after leaving Britain, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Despite returning to her native Libya in October 2016, terrorist sympathiser Samia Tabbal continued to receive about £2,500 a month in housing and child benefit and work and tax credits into her HSBC bank account.

More at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10148535/amp/Mother-Manchester-Arena-bomber-pocketed-17-000-benefits-leaving-Britain.html

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2021, 05:58:54 AM »

Marriage of 12-year-old Iraqi girl sparks outrage, mother worried
31 Oct 2021

A video clip of the marriage of an Iraqi girl, 12, spread on the social media platforms and received mixed reactions between opponents and supporters.

The girl's mother, who is separated from her husband, appealed through a video clip, to the people and the authorities to save her daughter, but the Iraqi Ministry of Interior said that "Sharia and the law allows the marriage of a minor by proxy of her father."

More at
https://www.gulftoday.ae/news/2021/10/31/marriage-of-12-year-old-iraqi-girl-sparks-outrage-mother-worried

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2021, 06:03:24 AM »

Bangladeshi Writer Taslima Nasreen Tweets About Facebook’s 7-Day Account Suspension
SRISHTI LAKHOTIA
Updated On November 1, 2021

Earlier today she posted, “Facebook has banned me for writing- Islamists destroyed Bangladeshi Hindu houses and temples believing that Hindus placed Quran on Hanuman’s thigh. But when it was revealed that Iqubal Hossain did that, not the Hindus, Islamists were silent, said and did nothing against Iqbal…”

More at
Read more at: https://www.shethepeople.tv/news/taslima-nasreen-facebook-account-suspended/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2021, 06:06:03 AM »

Armed men kill 10 civilians in northern Burkina Faso
Reuters
November 1, 20217

Islamist attacks have surged across Africa's Sahel region, killing thousands and driving millions from their homes in Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger. More than 1.3 million Burkinabe have been displaced by the violence in the last two years, according to the U.N. Refugee Agency (UNHCR).

More at
https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/armed-men-kill-10-civilians-northern-burkina-faso-2021-11-01/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2021, 06:09:21 AM »

Missile strike on mosque near Marib kills more than 20, Yemeni officials say
01/11/2021

At least 22 people were killed in a Huthi rebel missile strike on a mosque south of the strategic Yemeni city of Marib, officials said on Monday.
"Twenty-two people, including children, were killed and 19 others were injured in a Huthi missile attack on a mosque... in Al-Jawba district" on Sunday night, a pro-government military official told AFP.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the mosque also had a religious school.

More at
https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20211101-missile-strike-on-mosque-near-marib-kills-more-than-20-yemeni-officials-say

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2021, 06:14:16 AM »

Marriage of 12-year-old Iraqi girl sparks outrage, mother worried
31 Oct 2021

A video clip of the marriage of an Iraqi girl, 12, spread on the social media platforms and received mixed reactions between opponents and supporters.

The girl's mother, who is separated from her husband, appealed through a video clip, to the people and the authorities to save her daughter, but the Iraqi Ministry of Interior said that "Sharia and the law allows the marriage of a minor by proxy of her father."

I don't care who says a 12 old girl can be married, that's to young for any child, male or female!!
Under sharia law, women have no rights and MUST submit to all family males.

One day, all those who force islam upon others as well as sharia law will answer to the Lord for their actions.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2021, 01:12:01 AM »

Kerala: Woman says head of Muslim seminary sexually exploiting and torturing women under the pretext of teaching Islam  Cry
2 November, 2021

A young woman who had converted to Islam at the Kozhikode Mukhadar Tarbiathul Islamic Center has made shocking revelations against the Muslim seminary. The woman has accused the head of the centre of inflicting torture and sexually exploiting women and girls under the pretext of ‘teaching’ them Islam.

In her interview with Janam TV, the woman said the chief of the Islamic seminary had sexually abused a large number of girls. The woman compared the centre with prison and said women and girls were proscribed from leaving the religious seminary.

More at
https://www.opindia.com/2021/11/kerala-woman-says-head-muslim-seminary-sexual-exploitation-torture-conversion/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2021, 01:16:24 AM »

Islamists clash with Police over Charlie Hebdo cartoon, kill four cops
28 October, 2021

At least four Pakistani policemen were killed after Islamists from the group Tehrik-e-Labaik Pakistan (TLP) opened fire on the cops during the anti-blasphemy protests in Lahore. TLP is a banned Islamists outfit in Pakistan and has been protesting against the Charlie Hebdo cartoon depicting Prophet Muhammad and have been demanding expulsion of France’s ambassador and release of their leader.

The TLP protestors, armed with pistols and automatic weapons including AK 47 rifles, on Wednesday blocked one of the busiest highways and opened fire. As per police, at least four police officers were killed and 263 were wounded. TLP spokesperson has claimed that several of their members were also killed and wounded in the violent clashes

More at
https://www.opindia.com/2021/10/pakistan-tlp-police-clash-france-charlie-hebdo-cartoon-blasphemy/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2021, 01:20:38 AM »

'This is your bride...please don't beat her': Heart-breaking moment Afghan father pleads with 55-year-old man as he is forced to sell his daughter, aged NINE, to him so he can buy food
By RACHAEL BUNYAN
PUBLISHED: 10:00 EDT, 2 November 2021

An Afghan father who has been forced to sell his nine-year-old daughter to a 55-year-old man as a child bride so he can buy food has pleaded for his child's new husband not to beat her.

Parwana Malik, nine, is being sold by her parents to a stranger who the youngster describes as an 'old man' due to his white beard and eyebrows.

On the day Parwana was taken away by her 55-year-old buyer, Qorban, her weeping father, Abdul Malik, pleaded for him to not hurt his child

More at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10156463/Heart-breaking-moment-Afghan-father-forced-sell-daughter-aged-NINE-55-year-old-man.html

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2021, 01:26:44 AM »

Taliban has a sinister ‘kill list’ for Afghanistan’s LGBT+ community, charity boss says
PATRICK KELLEHER NOVEMBER 2, 2021

The Taliban has compiled “a kill list” of LGBT+ Afghans, according to the executive director of a charity helping queer people flee the country.

Human rights groups have been expressing significant concern for Afghanistan’s embattled LGBT+ community ever since the Taliban seized power in August. The extremist militant group holds a strict view of Sharia law, and anecdotal evidence suggests that queer people are already feeling the brunt of the Taliban’s power.

More at
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/11/02/taliban-afganistan-lgbt-rainbow-railroad/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2021, 01:30:12 AM »

Taliban has a sinister ‘kill list’ for Afghanistan’s LGBT+ community, charity boss says

I'm to the point where I think muslims love just to kill anyone for any given reason, including other muslims. Islam may become (if not already) the greatest killing cult of all time!!  Cry

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the