Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:05:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  2nd Coming: January 2011
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2nd Coming: January 2011  (Read 22278 times)
Seven_Tides
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2003, 11:41:32 AM »

twobombs...

Please read Matthew 24:36,44 brother.
Please no more date setting.  It's not necessary.

Matthew 24:36
"But of that day and hour knoweth NO MAN, no, NOT the
ANGELS OF HEAVEN, but my Father only."

Matthew 24:44
"Therefore ye be also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of Man cometh."

Please remember these two verses brother.
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2003, 02:13:10 PM »

Epiphany
Isa 13:10  [....] the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
Joe 2:31 [...] before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Seven Years from today?

Brother Love Smiley

Brother Loves COUNTDOWN Grin

2,555 Days Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2003, 02:14:30 PM »

twobombs...

Please read Matthew 24:36,44 brother.
Please no more date setting.  It's not necessary.

Matthew 24:36
"But of that day and hour knoweth NO MAN, no, NOT the
ANGELS OF HEAVEN, but my Father only."

Matthew 24:44
"Therefore ye be also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of Man cometh."

Please remember these two verses brother.

DITTO Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2003, 02:18:19 PM »

NEWS FLASH     Grin Grin Grin
NEW COUNTDOWN TO START SOON     Grin Grin Grin
TwoBombs has changed dates    Grin Grin Grin

OLD COUNTDOWN    Grin Grin Grin

TwoBombs Countdown    Grin  
2nd Coming: January 2011  Grin Grin          

2,839 Days and Counting    Grin Grin Grin                  

More Dates From TwoBombs    Grin Grin Grin    

70th week: Spring 2004   Grin  

mid week: 13 September 2007 at 8.00 CET   Grin
THE END IS NEAR     Grin Grin Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2003, 04:27:24 AM »

Epiphany
Isa 13:10  [....] the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
Joe 2:31 [...] before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Seven Years from today?

Brother Love Smiley

Brother Loves COUNTDOWN Grin

2,555 Days Grin

LOL

"2,554"

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Brother Iron

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2003, 04:53:35 AM »

Hi!!!  My name is Brother Iron........"sweat blood and pump a lot of cold hard iron" Smiley  I lift weights a lot.
 Hey, Brother Love I love/like those pictures you posted.

I totally agree with you Ambassor4Christ and the others about the date setting for the Second Coming.  Ambassodor4Christ...just want to say hi and also ditto!!! and keep up the counting. Its so cool what you were doing to make a point. Smiley

Your bro,

Brother Iron
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2003, 07:45:22 AM »

Hi!!!  My name is Brother Iron........"sweat blood and pump a lot of cold hard iron" Smiley  I lift weights a lot.
 Hey, Brother Love I love/like those pictures you posted.

I totally agree with you Ambassor4Christ and the others about the date setting for the Second Coming.  Ambassodor4Christ...just want to say hi and also ditto!!! and keep up the counting. Its so cool what you were doing to make a point. Smiley

Your bro,

Brother Iron

Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2003, 07:48:48 AM »

NEWS FLASH       Grin
NEW COUNTDOWN TO START SOON       Grin
TwoBombs has changed dates     Grin  

OLD COUNTDOWN    Grin  

TwoBombs Countdown    Grin  
2nd Coming: January 2011    Grin Grin Grin          

2,837 Days and Counting    Grin Grin Grin Grin                    

More Dates From TwoBombs    Grin      

70th week: Spring 2004     Grin

mid week: 13 September 2007 at 8.00 CET   Grin
THE END IS NEAR       Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2003, 11:09:01 AM »

Brother Love, Brother Iron, A4C ...   are you guys the same person ? Or do they roll this standardised out of church nowadays ?

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2003, 03:08:08 PM »

Brother Love, Brother Iron, A4C ...   are you guys the same person ? Or do they roll this standardised out of church nowadays ?

What do you smoke TwoBombs?

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Raphu

Sojourner

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2003, 01:07:20 AM »

Hello two bombs
I didn't catch your calculations, but when did the 70th begin. 1967AD was the first time that Jerusalem has been under any other control other than Gentile in 2,573 years. I'd say that that is the end time of the Gentiles.

Luke 21:24  And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Romans 11:25-26 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery - so that you will not be wise in your own estimation - a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in: and thus all Israel will be saved....

The two witnesses have been around for a long time as the Church and the Jews.
Revelations 11: 3 ¶ And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4  These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

1260 days back from 1948AD = 688AD - the year that the abomination of desolation was built - the Dome of the Rock, that cut off free worship in Jerusalem and was supposed to cover the Holy of Holies, although it actually covers the court of the Gentiles which fulfilles another scripture:

Rev.2  But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

42 months = 1278.34 days. 1967AD - 1278.34 days = 688.66AD

What is it you believe will happen in 2004?  

Daniel 12:12  Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

The Jewish year is 360 days instead of 365, so 1335 x .9857 = 1316
688 AD + 1316 yrs = 2004 AD (approximately) Hmmm.....

1 Thess. 5:2  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2003, 01:19:44 AM by Raphu » Logged

Hosea 11:10  They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2003, 05:31:22 AM »

There are several triggers that need to be unveiled before someone's eyes to see what the same (person) says and preaches at the same time.

Example:
"The day that comes as a thief" & "No one knows the day nor the hour" are parables for the feast of the trumpets. Paul therefore resumes in the same line: " for the trumpet shall sound"

The dates that I give off are to be looked at as products not as goals; my datesetting merely illustrates at wich times we are according to the information that I and a lot of others find by merely studying their bibles and sometimes use their calculators to do some maths...  

The Tess 5:2 "Peace and safety" talks about the current world-wide disarmament under the NWO rule.

The sudden destruction often is identified as the attack of the combined Soviet/Islam attack upon Israel & the US with WMD. God will intervene with the earthquake to stop the invasion of Israel; many think the US will not be spared this faith. ( search for the attack on the "unwalled cities", "Gog/Magog invasion", "babylon destroyed in one day" )

I believe that the "Roadmap to peace" is a very big sign for the coming months and years to come. Some even say that the day of "jacob's trouble" has arrived upon the Israelites.

27 Israelis rabbis are among those just to name a few....

It's very interesting to know that when the feast of trumpets is going to be the end of the 42 month period, that the start of the jewish year on 1 Nisan marks the start of the last 3.5 years.

Isn't is interesting that at the end of march 2006 *the* biggest solar eclipse of the coming 25 years will happen ? And yes, the rabbis declared the time of jacobs trouble last year....  (search on the Net for confirmation)

__________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
Mat 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2003, 06:19:32 AM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Raphu

Sojourner

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2003, 12:03:01 PM »

I have to respectfully disagree with your calculations. The three and 1/2 period would better be expressed as 2 1/2 and here's why:

The times, times, and 1/2 times should be 2 1/2 instead of 3 1/2. 2 Pet. 3:8 gives us a clue to this:

2Pet.3:8 ¶ But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The day is translated 4 times in the KJV and 12 times in the NASB as "time", and the correct translation is time "one time is with the Lord as a thousand years".

So then 2 1/2 would equal 2500 years.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

552BC is the 1st year of Belshazzar when the Lord gave this prophecy to Daniel, and 552BC plus 2500 years = 1948AD

1948 is the year that Israel became a nation. Now this gets better, because the Lord gave Daniel another vision using the time, times, and half, but it was the third year of Cyrus - Daniel 10:1

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

533BC + 2500 years = 1967AD, or the first time that the Jews had control of Jerusalem in 2,573 years, right after the Six Day War.

The misinterpretation of the 70th week of Daniel has led to this 3 1/2 + 3 1/2 year belief, when time is one, times is one more, and half time is half - 2 1/2.

This idiomatic style is a trait of Hebrew and shown in other scriptures. Examples:
Job 40:5 Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no furhter.
Psa. 62:11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth to God.

In Daniel we see the same idiomatic style. The words are different , but the form the same. Once is one, and twice is only one more, for a total of two: 1+1=2. That's just one of the many Hebrew idioms in the Old Testament.

The time of the Gentiles ended when Jerusalem went into the hands of the Jews in 1967AD. This date, 1948AD, and 688AD are significant - 688AD being the date that the Dome of the Rock was built to cease the worship of the Jews, called the Abomination of desolation - a thing, not a person. All things are in place, but just for a few things that could happen very rapidly in this increasingly Global world economy. The two witnesses are the only two that have ever worshipped the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob - the Jews (Judah) and the Church (Ephraim). Who is standing in Jerusalem now, against the world, as witness? Yes, there may be two individuals that step forward, but the way the news is transmitted today - in an instant - this could be symbolic of the terrorist attacks and deaths taking place on our television screens even now. You see how the TV stations rerun the footage of the carnage and death of the victims for up to three days? I believe we are witnessing the last days - NOW.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2003, 12:15:50 PM by Raphu » Logged

Hosea 11:10  They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2003, 12:49:03 PM »

Raphu: as far as I know the 70th week of daniel has not yet started. The week is divided by 2, giving 2x 3.5 year. I do not know why you used those long distance calculations with days as years, etc. I do wish to believe your interpretation, as we're not close from eachother concerting the dates.

When using Peter's verse you could much easier use 2000 years from the birth and ascention of Christ. But at such a long time datesetting is much, much harder as there have been changes in the calender, more on that on http://www.360calendar.com

What do you think the length of one generation is, then ? I ask this because of you are refering to -the end times- in combination of the apparently precise timing of your calculations ?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2003, 12:51:45 PM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2003, 05:19:42 PM »

Raphu: as far as I know the 70th week of daniel has not yet started. The week is divided by 2, giving 2x 3.5 year. I do not know why you used those long distance calculations with days as years, etc. I do wish to believe your interpretation, as we're not close from eachother concerting the dates.

When using Peter's verse you could much easier use 2000 years from the birth and ascention of Christ. But at such a long time datesetting is much, much harder as there have been changes in the calender, more on that on http://www.360calendar.com

What do you think the length of one generation is, then ? I ask this because of you are refering to -the end times- in combination of the apparently precise timing of your calculations ?

heavy Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the