Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:25:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Are the 12 Apostles In or Out of the Body of Christ ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are the 12 Apostles In or Out of the Body of Christ ?  (Read 6825 times)
dan p

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2013, 07:37:45 PM »

Hi and there is no unity as to where the Body of Christ began  Nor  any Unity , if the 12 are out of the Body of Christ , even in Grace believers ??

I see at least 4 reason why the 12 Apostoles are  OUT  , and one verse is Gal 3:28  is a killer verse !!

What say you ??

dan p
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 09:25:17 AM »

Eph 3:6  to wit, that the Gentiles are fellow–heirs, and fellow–members of the body, and fellow–partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel,

Eph 4:11  And he gave some to be apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12  for the perfecting of the saints, unto the work of ministering, unto the building up of the body of Christ:

Rom 8:9  But ye are not in the flesh, but in the spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you. But if any man hath not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 01:55:04 PM »

Eph 3:6  to wit, that the Gentiles are fellow–heirs, and fellow–members of the body, and fellow–partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel,

Eph 4:11  And he gave some to be apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12  for the perfecting of the saints, unto the work of ministering, unto the building up of the body of Christ:

Rom 8:9  But ye are not in the flesh, but in the spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you. But if any man hath not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Hi , and I gave one verse in Gal 3:28  that you did not reply to !!

That is ,that in the Body of Christ   ALL   Lose their  Identiity and there is neither Jew or Greek , nor bond or free  Niether  Male nor Female .

So , those in the Departure /Rapture there are no Jews , and is very simple !!

dan p

Hi
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 04:25:28 PM »

The correct answer is in the Scripture posted by Soldier4Christ.

dan p

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 05:26:38 PM »

The correct answer is in the Scripture posted by Soldier4Christ.

Hi , and the Ephesians verses I believe in , but you have not addressed why the 12 are  In or Out ??

Gal 3:28 says  Neither Male nor Female , and that means no Americans or those abroad , Lose all Identity in the Body of Christ !!

dan p
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 11:50:36 PM »

Hi , and the Ephesians verses I believe in , but you have not addressed why the 12 are  In or Out ??

Gal 3:28 says  Neither Male nor Female , and that means no Americans or those abroad , Lose all Identity in the Body of Christ !!

dan p

So, according to you, nobody is in the Body of Christ. See how that thinking works.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 09:38:15 AM »

I did in fact address the verse that you mentioned. The answer is not in just one verse by itself but in many which are all tied together.

Rom 10:12  For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

1Co 12:13  For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 06:19:47 PM »

So, according to you, nobody is in the Body of Christ. See how that thinking works.

Hi and Gal 3:28   says THERE CANNOT BE / ENI   and is in the Greek PERSENT  TENSE  and that means that ALL  that are  PLACED  into the Body of Christ lose their  IDENIITY    because we are A new creation  " in Christ  "  Jesus !!

Col 3:11  is very similar to Gal 3:28 !!

dan p
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 02:55:23 PM by dan p » Logged
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 03:06:59 PM »

Hi and in Col  3:11  reads  , Where there   cannot be  Greek and  Jew ,  circumcision  and  un-circumcision  ,   Foreigner  , Scythian ,  slave ,  ( nor ) , but Christ   ( is )  the all things !!

Please notice the Col 3:11 is the reverse of Gal 3:28  because is begining  with Jew and then Greek   ,  it Col 3:11  begins with there  CAN  NOT BE  GREEK  and that is because  Paul's message to only now primarily  to Gentiles as written in Gal 2:8  , and Rom 11:13  !!

The  FOCUS  is now on Eph 3:8  !!

dan p
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2020, 08:11:56 PM »

dan p

Hi  and   there are 2  more  verses  that address  the    12  IN  and  12  OUT   question  and are  Col 3:11  and  1 Cor 12:13 !!

Also  notice that  the Gal 3:28  begins with   "  THERE  can  not Jew  nor  GREEK  and the  Col 3:11 begins with  , " Where  cannot be GREEK and  JEW "   why the  DIFFERENCE ??

dan p
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2021, 02:06:38 PM »

I  did not say that Nor does the  text say that .

The  KJV says There is  NEITHER /OV  , Jew  nor  Greek .

There is  NEITHER / OV  bond nor free .

there is  NEITHER / OV  male  nor  female .

The  Greek word for  NEITHER  is the   Greek word  OV  which is a  DISJUNCTIVE  PARTICLE , NEGSATIVE  PRONOUN  and when you understand what that means that is a  FINAL  CONCLUCSION  it  is a  new  body  " in  Christ " .

dan p
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 02:02:25 PM by dan p » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the