Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:41:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286766 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Completed and Favorite Threads
| | |-+  Time to help God in His harvest
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Time to help God in His harvest  (Read 15012 times)
MATTHEW24:14

View Profile WWW
« on: March 25, 2013, 08:35:46 PM »

Join Gods harvest now!  Matthew 9:38 & Luke 10:2
The Last Warning !!!
This message is written so that people might have some advance warning of what is coming. It is not written to cause panic or
frighten anyone, but rather as a warning so that you can be better
prepared to face these things when they happen. Not only will you
need this information for yourself, but you will want to share this
with others—to give help to loved ones and others you know that
they too might have hope of survival.
Romans 2:5 Encouraging people to change their behavior to reduce their risk of their stubbornness and unrepentant heart they are storing up wrath for them self in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
Events have been unfolding over the past decade that have gone
unnoticed by the world. As you learn about them, you will receive
help to better understand what will happen next. These events will
catch the whole world off guard. Prophesied worldwide destruction is on the horizon. Billions are prophesied to die! You do not have another decade to prepare
yourself. The urgency is now! Today’s religious confusion and false doctrines, teachings, and false Bible interpretations is at the very epicenter of what is prophesied to lead to a massive shaking of the whole world. It seems difficult for most people to accept that when people die, they are indeed dead, and they stay in that state until they are resurrected.
Christianity have long believed that a Messiah would come to deliver their people and establish a new kingdom that will reign on this earth.
Part of the message these two Witnesses (Revelation 11:3-15) will bring concerns one of the primary reasons why this end-time tribulation must now come on all the earth.
They will explain that God warned the world by telling it that Jesus Christ was about to return—that this was the generation of time for this to be fulfilled. For over 6,000 years this world was told what was about to come—the end of man’s rule and the
coming rule of God over all nations. But this world rejected that message, just as it has rejected God and all He has told mankind over the past 6,000 years.
The same will be true regarding the response to this message.
Although it has come from God, the world will reject it. People will
not believe it, even when these things are actually being fulfilled
right before their very eyes! A very small percentage of all mankind
will begin to believe, repent and turn to God, but most will not!
Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock, for it has been the good pleasure of your Father to give you the kingdom.   The subject of people going to heaven is preach by false religions.  Did you notice Jesus Christ “comes” to Earth rather than Christians “go” to heaven? And the saints assist Him in “executing judgment.”   
So you might say, “I never heard such a warning” or “I have
never heard about the return of Jesus Christ and that He is to reign
on this earth.” Nevertheless, the world was told, and they were told
by the prophesied end-time Elijah, whom God said He would send
before Jesus Christ would come.
The two witnesses will proclaim that the message of this end time
Elijah was rejected, that people and nations refused to repent,
and therefore, all the world must suffer through the end-time
tribulation. In addition, they will proclaim that man’s spirit of pride
must be broken before God’s Kingdom comes here on this Earth.

abba4youall.net

Cool   Smiley
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 02:33:31 PM »

1 Corinthians 15:50-58 KJV  50  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.  51  Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,  52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.  53  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.  54  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.  55  O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?  56  The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.  57  But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  58  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 1:9-10 KJV  9  For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;  10  And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 KJV  13  But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.  14  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.  15  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 5:9-11 KJV  9  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,  10  Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.  11  Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Revelation 3:10 KJV  Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

John 14:1-3 KJV  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.  2  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

The Father's house is HEAVEN.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the