Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:35:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Errors of the evolution theory
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Errors of the evolution theory  (Read 2566 times)
Petri Paavola

Jesus Christ is the Lord!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 10, 2012, 12:34:57 AM »

From the book of Charles Darwinin "The origin of Species" became principal work of evolution theory. Nowadays, scientific world view is mainly based on evolution theory. Majority of natural science researchers believes that the Bible is not word of God, and the creation story of the Bible is untrue.

People who believe to scientific world view hold on the Bible as a fairytale, which conflicts with natural science. The criticism of science world crumbles before the truth of the Bible.

The whole article is here: http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/evolutiontheoryerror.html

Jesus Christ is the Lord!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 08:41:08 AM »

The theory of evolution is just that ... a man-made theory. It is based on many factual errors and loosely made assumptions. When this scientific subject is approached in the right direction it has shown that God's written word is indeed infallible and is not a subject that can be or will be debated here.

Rom 1:19  Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21  Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24  Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
grandma dolittle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 07:06:42 AM »

IMO, the theory of evolution is like the theory of the big bang theory. A theory is just an educated guess... that is all it is. It amazes me how people can staunchly believe in and defend a theory, yet reject God's word!  My son has a very high IQ and he is analytical. He does not believe in God, but he does believe in Darwin... Blows my mind. While he was growing up, I often wished I could stick a syringe into his brain and pull out 10 cc's of IQ and inject 10 cc's of common sense!  I still wish it!

grandma

1 John 4:4   Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 08:49:45 AM »

IMO, the theory of evolution is like the theory of the big bang theory. A theory is just an educated guess... that is all it is. It amazes me how people can staunchly believe in and defend a theory, yet reject God's word!  My son has a very high IQ and he is analytical. He does not believe in God, but he does believe in Darwin... Blows my mind. While he was growing up, I often wished I could stick a syringe into his brain and pull out 10 cc's of IQ and inject 10 cc's of common sense!  I still wish it!

grandma

Grin I like that statement. How true it is ... there is definitely a difference between being educated and having knowledge and it does take a good dose of God to have the difference.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the