Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:19:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  World ends in one year
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: World ends in one year  (Read 3235 times)
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2011, 04:09:15 PM »

366 days until world ends  Grin

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 08:00:44 PM »

Grin  However, I do think that the Rapture will be before then.

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 10:07:19 PM »

Grin  However, I do think that the Rapture will be before then.
That will be awesome. Can't wait to get out of this disgusting and vile body.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 11:17:45 PM »

Hello Brother David,

I feel the same say. Today would be great for the RAPTURE.

In the meantime:

Drich

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 12:03:58 AM »

My thoughts:
Just about everyone knows that this is the date the Mayans say that the end of the world is to take place. Or so says Hollywood. In actuality this is the date that the Mayan creator/destroyer god is scheduled to return. According to a recent documentary on the history channel. They said that this God lived in a city in the sky with an army of metal birds. they also have a documentary showing casing different artifacts including models of these "metal birds" or rather solid Gold representations Planes or "sky Ships" of some kind. Not to mention they had a very accurate map of all of the coast lines in the Atlantic Ocean (Including the land mass that is now covered by Ice in the Antarctica.)

Now from a Christian perspective it is very easy to identify these "sky gods" as being false gods.. But what if...

What if they came bearing proof that they were the ones who Planted Adam and Eve on this planet or this "eden." Or, saved Noah and His family, or Gave Samson his strength, or Gave Solomon his wisdom, or Gave power and prophesy to the prophets or Yes, Even Gave Marry Her Baby?!?!?!

What if They had Some sort of video "proof?" What if they still had the actual "Man" who was called the Christ? What if we all got to put our hand in his side or touched where the nails went through? What if He could answer all of the questions that Atheists, Scientists, or even the most devoutly religious had? Again what if He had not only undeniable "video" proof (Or better yet bring people back to witness for themselves) of all of this??

what if everything he said really checked out? What if He had truthfully undeniable proof of who he was? Again, what if ABSOLUTLY everything checked out except one or two biblical inconsistencies? What if He explained these inconsistencies as "errors" that was introduced into the cannon of scripture by man, either by hook or by crook?

what if He had the original letters or the original books hand written by the apostles themselves that showed that "Christianity" was indeed corrupted by subsequent generations? that His "sacrifice" was not to set Christianity apart, but to unite all beliefs under one god? Again if this "man" has the absolute proof what is there to contest his claims?

What if he could unite the world in peace? now what if He wanted us to take a token, or wanted to identify ourselves to segregate ourselves (believers of the true or revealed Christ) From those of us who could not let go the "old" understanding of God? Where would you stand where would your faith be if this Man, this "Christ" had all the answers to satisfy one's intellectual needs and spiritual needs? How could one argue if one's system of value is based on the absolute infallibility of evidence and the logic derived from said evidence? Where would you be if this Christ could full fill all of your Spiritual needs?

If you are not aware already The Christ I was describing was a sci fi interpretation of the Anti Christ. One based in biblical truth. He will be all this world needs, He will be the answer to every question. He has to be if He is going to unite us under one world religion and fool us into taking his mark even after so many of us are diligently looking for it.

The only defense for us is to not be spiritually needy or hungry. this can only be done with a solid relationship with the holy Spirit. If your's is not as strong as you know it could be then simply Ask, Seek and knock as Luke 11:5-13 tells us. We Ask in prayer, we seek in the bible, church and places like this, we knock by repeating this process till we get what we want.

12/21/2012 will come and go and no matter what may or may not happen. the real question is will you be ready to defend your faith from yourself, and how you have been taught to process and accept our media based life styles? we in Christianity think we are often times exempt from foolishness of the world only to be caught off guard or lulled to sleep by our own popular interpretations of scripture.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 02:49:44 AM »

Hello and WELCOME Drich,

That was a very interesting first post. We live during a time where we've already seen how easy mass deception is. I personally believe that the Rapture could happen at any time, and I'm ready. The next time that Christ will come all the way down to earth is at His Second Coming in great and holy wrath.

I hope that you enjoy Christians Unite. Holler if there is anything I can help you with.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 08:52:37 AM »

Hello Drich.

Yes an interesting take on this subject. There are a lot of different possibilities on how the Anti-Christ will be introduced as the genuine. In any regards there will be many deceived.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Drich

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 03:31:55 PM »

Indeed, what scares me most about this scenario is that whether or not the Antichrist decides to take a sci fi entrance into our world or not the stage has been all but set for Him or anyone to provide just the right kind of "proof" that will seal the fate of man. Our society has been trained to only look for and accept one specific type of proof, and what's more the proof we seek can so easily be misjudged or even created. (Global warming anyone) We are on the edge of a great fall. Because most of us (even in the church) have sold ourselves to the first person who can prove themselves to us.
Drich

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 03:37:17 PM »

Thank you for both your welcomes!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 04:03:46 PM »

Thank you for both your welcomes!

We're happy to have you with us. I was just reading your last post and thinking that the world is ripe for all kinds of calamities. It truly is like a big powder keg with the fuse lit. God could usher in the Tribulation Period at any time, and I think that time is near. As Christians, we can take comfort in the sure knowledge that God will be with us. In the meantime, we can pray and try to do His Will until He comes to take us home.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the