Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:13:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  What are you doing? (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Shirts
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shirts  (Read 16804 times)
The Crusader
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2004, 06:04:18 AM »

I'll probably make a special offer to you, Crusader.

Grin

KOOL Wink
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2004, 03:36:46 PM »

I'm looking into this, Crusader.   Smiley
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2004, 04:28:22 PM »

On the front:
Homosexual Marriage

On the back:
Jesus Wept

Cry

GRRRRRRRRRREAT

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2004, 05:33:31 PM »

I'm liking the "Paganism is Hell" shirt idea.

I just heard a radio program, by a Lutheran, Tom Baker(?), that their seminary graduates are increasingly secular based, and that their ordination of women, as ministers, is a setup to bring in the ordination of lesbian ministers--or what he was generally terming as "neo-paganism".

So we see actually, the church, in it's various aspects, actually at the vanguard of ushering in new paganism.

Wholesale paganism, with the "church" in the lead, is exactly where we are heading.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2004, 12:04:23 AM »

I'm liking the "Paganism is Hell" shirt idea.

I just heard a radio program, by a Lutheran, Tom Baker(?), that their seminary graduates are increasingly secular based, and that their ordination of women, as ministers, is a setup to bring in the ordination of lesbian ministers--or what he was generally terming as "neo-paganism".

So we see actually, the church, in it's various aspects, actually at the vanguard of ushering in new paganism.

Wholesale paganism, with the "church" in the lead, is exactly where we are heading.

Oklahoma Howdy to Symphony,

It's pretty disgusting to see how evil is multiplying by the second. I give thanks that I have a small and plain Bible Teaching church. If it closes or turns to the devil, groups can gather beneath a tree to read our Bibles.

Brother, I really don't think we'll be in this evil world that much longer. YOU KNOW - the devil is winning right now, and the Holy Bible clearly states he will. I think it's wrong for Christians to let the devil make easy progress as long as God leaves us here to stub his toe and kick him in the shins.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2004, 05:53:40 PM »

I think it's wrong for Christians to let the devil make easy progress as long as God leaves us here to stub his toe and kick him in the shins.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Now, ain't that the truth!  Cheesy

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
onestarfisher

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2004, 02:32:51 AM »

Here's an article about someone who made a t shirt that says Homosexuality is Sin and wore it to high school.....

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38160
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2004, 04:46:10 PM »

Hmmm, I'll take a look at this.  Thank you, onestarfisher.
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2004, 05:02:38 PM »

Hmm.  Okay.   Well, this is going to get a bit technical, but...

...the principal flagged Mark on the point of gender discrimination.  Agreed, that's a real reach, a stretch, since homosexuals are not their own seperate gender(quite the contrary--even they would have to argue, unless, of course, they are making themselves into a separate sex...).

On the other hand, a student is making a definite statement about something the school is effectively orchestrating.  Technically, I'm not sure a school has to tolerate that.

Arguablly, too, they could get the student for promoting a religion??

Obviously, these are all technicalities that have always beens there, in our public school, but only surface becuase of this climate today in which we find ourselves.

Still, I think there are ways around this.  There are some areas I wouldn't wear such a t-shirt.  I still think there are things we can do, though.

And I"m still looking forward to doing this t-shirt--either this one, or Paganism is Hell, or more likely both, and others...

Lord willing... Wink

HylianHero

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2004, 07:58:23 PM »

Arguablly, too, they could get the student for promoting a religion??
Technically, at least in my school, no. My school has no policy on someone promoting a religion. I often see kids wearing shirts that have something written on them about Jesus or God, and I have never heard of anyone suspended over that,

I understand the school's reaction, do I think it's right, no, but I can see why they did it. He was doing something that could possibly hurt other children in the school. Even though often times it goes un noticed by other groups.

-HH
onestarfisher

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2004, 10:04:42 PM »

My t shirt wound up on TV today (with me in it) !

They had on the news last night how a busload of "Christian" homosexuals were going to make the rounds of the Justice Courts in the area today to try to get marriage licenses - even tho they knew they'd fail because it's illegal here.

The TV crews were covering it at various locations. I showed up at one location outside the court building in my T shirt (HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN) It turns out I was the only protestor at any of the locations. (that is a sad commentary on the church!) Because of this, tho (being the only one there), the TV crew and other people wanted to interview me, and I wound up on the noon news and again at 5. Maybe 10 tonight also, we'll see. It was the Lord, it surely wasn't me. They only show about a line or two, but it's better than nothing. I think if you go to KPHO online you can see it by clicking on a link or two. I'm the big round person in the T shirt.

I want to encourage everyone in the body to speak up. Don't be silent. Who was it that said once, Life is 99% just showing up? Don't let this issue go the way of the others, into complacency. If you go, they might interview you and you can speak up for God and what's right - no matter what the issue! I sure didn't expect this door to open - and all I did was make my feet go in that direction. The Lord did the rest.  Oh, they also had 2 "Christian" pastors with them, complete with clerical collars, because they are all "getting married" at some resort tomorrow. I had a chance to rebuke the pastors and call them false shepherds or ravenous wolves or something, I dont' recall.

Basically, I just read from the Bible (Ro 1:18 and beyond). But the Lord had my voice go really loud - I didn't think I had it in me, and I don't! It surprised me as much as anyone. At that point, the whole bus got off and linked arms and began to sing "Jesus Loves Me".
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 10:10:38 PM by onestarfisher » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2004, 11:13:17 PM »

OneStarFisher Said:

I want to encourage everyone in the body to speak up. Don't be silent. Who was it that said once, Life is 99% just showing up? Don't let this issue go the way of the others, into complacency. If you go, they might interview you and you can speak up for God and what's right - no matter what the issue! I sure didn't expect this door to open - and all I did was make my feet go in that direction. The Lord did the rest.  Oh, they also had 2 "Christian" pastors with them, complete with clerical collars, because they are all "getting married" at some resort tomorrow. I had a chance to rebuke the pastors and call them false shepherds or ravenous wolves or something, I dont' recall.

Oklahoma Howdy to OneStarFisher,

AMEN!!! I understand what you mean when you say that "The Lord did the rest". That bus load of folks were all lost, and their so-called pastors with them were ministers of the devil. I don't see anything in your account about any trouble of any kind for you, so God took care of you completely. I love to hear stories about Christians standing up for Jesus, even if there is some sort of problem the Christians must deal with later. Maybe God intended for you to stand there alone. I think that I would say that you heard, you obeyed, and God's will was done.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Love In Christ,
Tom

onestarfisher

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2004, 12:22:38 AM »

Thanks, Blackeyed. Glory to God!

The t shirt showed up here, too (radio website with article) http://www.ktar.com/news/story.aspx?id=27382 Praise the Name of JESUS!!!
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2004, 01:03:39 AM »

Wow, what a testimony, onestar.  Thank you.   Smiley
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2004, 01:15:59 AM »

From the article:
In Mesa, bus riders Regina Jane and Rebecca Webb were met outside a justice court by a woman reading the Bible and wearing a T-shirt that said: “Hey Massachusetts and San Francisco, homosexuality is a sin.”

They should have given a credit to Jesus and the T-shirt wearer!  Smiley

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the