Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:00:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286775 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Edge of Eternity
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Edge of Eternity  (Read 1568 times)
benny balerio

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2011, 11:47:30 AM »

It seems that when we do the math,..we begin to realize that we are on the edge of eternity.
I strongly sense that we will be going home to be with the Lord extremely soon.
There are some things that I would like to point out.
When we read the book of Daniel 9;24.......we see the words..."Your people"(referring to Daniels people the Jewish race.)
In the meantime,..the Lord is gathering a people from among the gentile nations.
But when the "Fullness of the Gentiles" has come in,...we know that the Lord will come to take His Bride home.
Then afterward,....we know that Russia and the outter Islamic nations will attempt to attack Israel, and that the Lord will destroy the invading armies.
But take notice,...that in Ezekiel 38;14...it states:
"Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it?"
What I want to point out here are the words...."My People"
We know that after the rapture, that the Lord will turn His attention back to His People(The Jewish race).

But when we read 1 Thessalonians 5;3...we observe the following:
What stands out are the words..."They"......"Them"...and...."They"
It is as though this indicates the Bride was not around when these words were proclaimed by the world.
I believe that the beginning era of when the world and Israel will carelessly believe that they are now at peace,is when the following prophecies come to pass.
The thing about this though, is that there is strong indiction that it may very well come to pass before this year has expired.read the following link:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=61543

In the Isaiah 17;1/Psalms 83 prophecy,..I believe that Israel will obtain the land that God had promised abraham.
The following are those involved in the Psalms 83 war,...and keep in mind that these have confederated together.
The tribes mentioned in Psalms 83 are the inner ring of Islamic nations that are today, preparing to attack Israel.
These nations are not involved in the Ezekial 38 battle.
Tents of Edom-Palestinians and So.Jordanians
Ishmaelites-Saudis(Ishmael father of arabs)
Moab-Palestinans and central Jordanians
Hagrites-Hagnarenes-Egyptians
Gebal-Hezbollah and No. Lebanese
Ammon-Palestinans and No.Jordanian
Amalek-Arabs of the Sinai area
Philistia-Hamas of the Gaza Strip
Tyre-Hezbollah and So. Lebanese
Assyria-Syrians and Northern Iraq's
I believe that Damascus Syria will be destroyed the same time as when Psalms 83 occurs.
Israel has a Motto towards their enemies...."NEVER AGAIN!!!"
It just so happens that these nations make up the land that is promised to Abrahams descendants,...this will consist of a small slice of Egypt,....All of Lebanon,...all of Syria.....Northern Iraq..... 1/3rd of Saudi Arabia....and all of Jordan(This explains the flight to petra and the mountainous region, when Israel flees in the A.O.D.)
(The Daniel 11 prophecy has it that Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand,while on the other hand we see that Edom, Moab and Ammon are involved in the fight against Israel,rather than being delivered by his hand.)

Again as we can see,..the 10 leaders of Daniel 7 are now present,and Hal Lindsey agrees with this in the following link:
08-05-2011 http://www.hallindsey.com/videos/ (He talks about it in the second half of his program)
It seems that these ten are officially here on the world scene and we know that these ten will eventually give their power and authority over unto the beast.

OK,...with all this mentioned,...the following is what I am trying to point out.
In Psalms 83;3,....we read the following:
3With cunning they conspire against your people;they plot against those you cherish.

There it is again!........"Your People"
There is a strong possibilty that we the Bride,..may be going home extremely soon,..I believe that we are on the edge of eternity.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 12:07:27 PM by benny balerio » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 06:27:42 PM »

Thanks Brother Benny for the nice article. I copied it so that I can study it in more detail when I get a chance. I also believe in a Pre-Tribulation Rapture, and I think that the time is growing near. There are signs around the world indicating that the world is ripe for Bible Prophecy not yet fulfilled. I'm ready for the Rapture - today would be wonderful.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the