Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 09:59:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286767 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Testimonies (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Do It again!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do It again!  (Read 2543 times)
benny balerio

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2011, 08:17:23 PM »

One day I was on this offshore oil rig,witnessing to two men from San Salvador in my room.
One was an old man,..the other was about 19 years of age.
I was telling them that Jesus was coming back and because I perceived that their ability to understand was limited,..I chose to explain His coming for the Bride in a basic way.They had told me that they were Catholic,..and were full of questions to my delight.
At one point,..the old man left,..and I continued to tell about some signs of the Lords return,...when I heard in my mind the Lord talking to me,....He said......Benny ask Him....and even though I am talking to the young man,..I answered the Lord and said,..Lord,..he said he was Catholic,........And again the Lord spoke to me,..but said this more firmly.....Benny ask him!
So I did,...I said to the young man,......Have you ever invited the Lord Jesus the Christ into your heart to forgive your sins and be your Lord and Savior?
The young man answered..........No............................The Lord knew something that I didn't,..I had assumed that he was a christian and saved because he had earlier told me he was Catholic.

Well,..I asked the young man if he would like to ask the Lord into his heart,....and he said yes.
So I told him how to pray in asking the Lord into his heart,..and the young man said,.......Well before I go to sleep at night,..I will ask the Lord into my heart.
So the next morning,..we were getting our sand blasting and paint equipment ready for the days work,.....the compressors had not been turn on yet and it was still quiet,..the morning sun was attempting to loom into the earliy morning night,..there were rednecks all around me when I looked at the young man and said,.....Well did you do it?
And the young man said,..what?
And I said ...what we talked about last night.
And the young man said,...Oh yes! I asked the Lord Jesus into my heart last night beside my bed before I went to sleep!

And immediately I point my finger at him and said in a very loud voice,...."Praise the Lord,..when the rapture happens,..Your going!

What happened next,..I never saw it coming nor expected it,..but It happened!
It was like I had been struck by a bolt of lightning that hit me at the top of my head and shot down to the bottom of my feet in one huge tremendous energy surge!
This happened the very split atomic second that I said ,...."Praise the Lord,..when the rapture happens,..Your going!
It was not one of those situations where you are thinking..."Do i just think this happened,..No!..you knew it happened!!!

A week later,..I went home and told my brother n law what had happened,..and he said,...Benny Ray,...that was the Holy Spirit,..and that is His way of saying to you,..DO it AGAIN!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the