Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:00:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Apologetics (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  I Have Had Enough of This
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I Have Had Enough of This  (Read 5124 times)
Gaurav

Jesus Rocks!!!

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2011, 10:00:10 AM »

Hello all,
I must vent my frustrations in the hope that most of you will understand where I am coming from.

Some days ago and switched on the TV. I accidently turned to one of the God channels to hear the following:
"The Bible does not say Yeshua it says Jesus. Jesus is for the gentiles, the Jews are no longer part of God's plan."

How can we call ourselves Christians when we completely eliminate Yeshus, our Jesus who came for 'the Jews first, then the gentiles'? For crying out loud, why have we forgotten the Jews?

My saviour is a JEW!!! for goodness sake! I am getting offended by the naivety of so many - I cannot believe how anti semetic some Christians are.

Christianity overlooked the holocaust. If we have a replacement theology, we could assert that Islam has replaced Christianity.

I cannot get over the total disregard to our Jewish brothers and sisters  that have suffered abuse because of Christians. We cannot forget these people, surely?

Rant over
Gaurav

God = love
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 04:31:30 PM »

Hello Gaurav,

1 - There is no disrespect to God or to Jews because we don't speak Hebrew or Greek.

2 - I don't know any Christians who disregard the Holocaust.

3 - Very few Christians believe in replacement theology. The vast majority of us know that God made promises to Israel and God isn't through with Israel.

4 - The vast majority of Christians support Israel and always will, and we know that Jesus Christ is King of the Jews. We also know that Jesus Christ will take His Throne and rule over the world from the Throne of David in Jerusalem. The vast majority of Christians aren't anti-Semitic at all.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Isaiah 2:1-5  The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.  2  And it shall come to pass in the latter days, that the mountain of Jehovah's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.  3  And many peoples shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of Jehovah from Jerusalem.  4  And he will judge between the nations, and will decide concerning many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.  5  O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of Jehovah.

Isaiah 9:2-7  The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.  3  Thou hast multiplied the nation, thou hast increased their joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.  4  For the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, thou hast broken as in the day of Midian.  5  For all the armor of the armed man in the tumult, and the garments rolled in blood, shall be for burning, for fuel of fire.  6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  7  Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this.

Micah 4:1-3  But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.  2  And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.  3  And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Gaurav

Jesus Rocks!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 03:39:37 AM »

Erm, I have read my initial post - a little too general I think. I mean there are 'some' Christians that are like this, which no one can disagree. Sadly, I know too many Christians that do not take the significance of Israel seriously. It upsets me - I can't really assert why. Perhaps a recent conversation below, with a Christian, may help you to understand why I am saddened and angry by some.

UC: I hate Jews.
Me: Why?
UC: Just. [A number of explictives after this]
Me: Who is sitting at the right hand of God?
UC: Jesus.
Me: What religion is he?

God = love
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 08:09:35 AM »

There are many that claim to be Christians that are denying Jesus daily and picking and choosing to believe what they wish and rejecting the rest. Just because a person claims to be a Christian does not mean that they truly are. This is becoming more and more true by the day. I have read where some churches are not just teaching replacement theology but are now also placing a koran in the pews next to a Bible and having a muslim imam coming in preaching to them from the koran with the 'Christians' bowing and praying toward Mecca. Some are now calling this Chrislam yet the individuals still claim to be Christians and continue to call themselves whatever denomination they were before. There is nothing more anti-semitic and anti-Christian than the teachings of the koran.

Yes, it can definitely be frustrating and it most assuredly is a sad situation when so many go down a wrong path in this manner. It is a great matter for continual prayer and a mission field that is greatly lacking.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 10:55:29 AM »

When I use the term Christian, I'm talking about real Christians (Christ - ians) - belonging to Christ. There are many self-professing CINO's - Christians-In-Name-Only -  like the ones that Brother Roger mentioned.

I think that real Christians are the biggest supporters of Israel in the world because they know about God's relationship with Israel.

Romans 11:25-27 KJV  For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.  26  And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:  27  For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

The above is still future, but God has already Promised it. The vast majority of Israel right now are lost and without Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, but the day will come when this is changed.

Gaurav

Jesus Rocks!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 03:17:27 AM »

Amen 'N Christ' to the above post - I totally agree.

With regards to your response 'Soldier For Christ' - I am in shock. I have never heard of such a thing happening in a church and it is so sad to hear this.

We Christians (not ones in name), have a lot of work to do to reveal the gospel to the Jewish people. I have many Jewish friends who know of family ancestors directly affected by the holocaust. Much of the holocaust actions were done in 'the name of Christ'.

Of course, we know that it was done in 'the name of satan'. But the stigma attached to Christians from Jewish people in the UK and Europe is incredibly high. Satan has really done damage and now that I am not so angry, I am beginning to realise that warfare is needed. Which is why the quotation from Romans above is such a wonderful promise.

Gaurav

God = love
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 10:24:30 AM »

Amen and Amen. There is indeed much work to be done.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the