Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:59:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Allen West Responds to Obama’s Palestinian Speech
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Allen West Responds to Obama’s Palestinian Speech  (Read 3757 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2011, 06:28:43 PM »

Allen West Responds to Obama’s Palestinian Speech

Congressman Allen West (FL-22) released this statement today:

“Today’s endorsement by President Barack Obama of the creation of a Hamas-led Palestinian state based on the pre-1967 borders, signals the most egregious foreign policy decision his administration has made to date, and could be the beginning of the end as we know it for the Jewish state.

From the moment the modern day state of Israel declared statehood in 1948, to the end of the 1967 Six Day War, Jews were forbidden access to their holiest site, the Western Wall in Jerusalem’s Old City, controlled by Jordan’s Arab army.

The pre-1967 borders endorsed by President Obama would deny millions of the world’s Jews access to their holiest site and force Israel to return the strategically important Golan Heights to Syria, a known state-sponsor of terrorism.

Resorting to the pre-1967 borders would mean a full withdrawal by the Israelis from the West Bank and the Jewish neighborhoods of East Jerusalem. Make no mistake, there has always been a Nation of Israel and Jerusalem has been and must always be recognized as its rightful capital.

In short, the Hamas-run Palestinian state envisioned by President Obama would be devastating to Israel and the world’s 13.3 million Jews. It would be a Pavlovian style reward to a declared Islamic terrorist organization, and an unacceptable policy initiative.

America should never negotiate with the Palestinian Authority- which has aligned itself with Hamas. Palestine is a region, not a people or a modern state. Based upon Roman Emperor Hadrian’s declaration in 73 AD, the original Palestinian people are the Jewish people.

It’s time for the American people to stand by our strongest ally, the Jewish State of Israel, and reject this foreign policy blunder of epic proportions.

While the winds of democracy may blow strong in the Middle East, history has demonstrated that gaps in leadership can lead to despotic regimes. I have questions for President Obama: ‘Who will now lead in Egypt?’ and ‘Why should American taxpayers provide foreign aid to a nation where the next chapter in their history may be the emergence of another radical Islamic state?’

President Obama has not stood for Israel or the Jewish people and has made it clear where the United States will stand when Palestine attempts to gain recognition of statehood by the United Nations. The President should focus on the real obstacle to security- the Palestinian leadership and its ultimate goal to eliminate Israel and the Jewish people.”

(The more I hear from this man the more I wish that he were our President.)

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 09:53:25 AM »

3 Cheers!

Let us fight the good fight!
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 10:43:58 AM »

Bachmann: Obama's comments a 'gross error'
onenewsnow.com

GOP lawmaker and Tea Party Caucus founder Michele Bachmann says President Obama has defined his Middle East policy: "blame Israel first."

Supporters of Israel are expressing outrage over President Barack Obama's call yesterday that Israel give back territory it gained when attacked by Arabs in the 1967 war. Obama's demand came as he prepares to meet today (Friday) with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Washington.

Obama urged that a Palestinian state be based on 1967 borders -- before the Six Day War in which Israel governed East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza. The president also pressed Israel to negotiate with the Palestinian Authority and the "unity government" the PA has formed with the terrorist group Hamas.

In an exclusive interview, Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-Minnesota) tells OneNewsNow she is grieved with Obama's position.

"I think this is a gross error on the part of President Obama," she states bluntly. "He's indicated that his philosophy in his doctrine toward Israel is to blame Israel first. For the president to come out now and stand on the side of the Palestinian state, and to stand on the side of returning to the 1967 borders, is nothing more than a betrayal of our friend Israel."

In a statement released late Thursday in Jerusalem, Netanyahu called the 1967 lines "indefensible."

Noting the scheduled meeting between Obama and Netanyahu, Bachmann has little doubt how the president's remarks will sit with the prime minister.

"To do this the day before [Netanyahu] comes to the United States is clearly a slap in the face and an insult to [him]," says the conservative congresswoman. "It is clear from the Bible -- and from many people in the United States who believe that God blesses those who bless Israel and curses those who curse Israel...that President Obama is not standing with many Americans across the United States who embrace a pro-Israel policy."

If the president's 1967 border proposal were to be implemented, Israel would lose holy sites such as the Western Wall, King David's Tomb, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, and the Garden Tomb.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 12:55:43 PM »

I loved obama's response when Netanyahu addressed the public after their meeting. He kept his hand over his mouth and had a very unfriendly, glaring stare at Netanyahu. He was not happy in the least. Netanyahu's response was a definite NO it's not going to happen.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 02:14:48 PM »

I loved obama's response when Netanyahu addressed the public after their meeting. He kept his hand over his mouth and had a very unfriendly, glaring stare at Netanyahu. He was not happy in the least. Netanyahu's response was a definite NO it's not going to happen.

I didn't see it but it warms my heart!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the