Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:02:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Bible Facts!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bible Facts!  (Read 12269 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2004, 05:00:59 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to All,

I feel led to post a series of studies on Bible Facts. They take a considerable amount of time, but I enjoy studying the Bible. I plan to make my commentary very short and let the Scriptures speak for themselves. I will post short portions of Scripture, but the real value comes when you study them in context with other portions of Scripture.

Please feel free to make any comments you wish, but please know that I do not feel led to argue or debate at all. In fact, I refuse to. In stead, I will spend my time in Bible Study for the next post.

Love In Christ,
Tom  

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 05:12:16 AM »

Biblical Fact #1 - The Holy Bible is the WORD OF GOD.

The Holy Bible is the Word of God. All of the writers were used by God as HIS organs in communicating HIS will to men. The title, "The Word", is one of majesty and power belonging to Jesus Christ, THE LORD OF HOSTS, THE LIVING WATER, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, ALMIGHTY GOD. THE WORD IS ALIVE!

Exodus 19:6  And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Exodus 25:21  And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.
Exodus 25:22  And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

2 Timothy 3:15  And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Revelation 1:10  I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
Revelation 1:11  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Jeremiah 30:2  Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book.

Psalms 40:7  Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Revelation 22:19  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Isaiah 34:16  Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

2 Peter  1:19  We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
2 Peter  1:20  Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2 Peter  1:21  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Ephesians 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Isaiah 40:8  The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Hebrews 1:1  God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hebrews 1:2  Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Revelation 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Romans 3:2  Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

Acts 7:38  This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Hebrews 5:12  For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

1 Peter 4:11  If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Luke 12:11  And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:
Luke 12:12  For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

Psalms 33:6  By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

Psalms 147:15  He sendeth forth his commandment upon earth: his word runneth very swiftly.

Hebrews 11:3  Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 17:17  Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

1 Peter 1:23  Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Matthew 21:42  Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

John 5:39  Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Romans 15:4  For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Love In Christ,
Tom

The Crusader
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 05:33:30 AM »

I only have two comments, AMEN! Good teaching blackeyedpeas.

Your friend and brother

The Crusader
<Smiley))><
Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2004, 11:42:39 AM »

Amen, can't go wrong quoting scripture.

Let the word speak for itself.

Blessings,
Petro

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2004, 12:01:02 PM »

AMEN!!!

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Reba
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2004, 12:07:40 PM »

1 Peter 2:9

9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
KJV
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2004, 02:35:26 PM »

The word is read and its meaning preached:

Acts 8:26.  And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.
 27.  And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,
 28.  Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet.
 29.  Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.
 30.  And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?
 31.  And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.
 32.  The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:
 33.  In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.

34.  And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?
 35.  Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

Thanks, Tom.

Very good post.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2004, 02:37:58 PM by ollie » Logged

Support your local Christian.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2004, 04:27:07 PM »

AMEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

There is more evidence of this beautiful fact. A poor analogy might involve the courts of man. The Holy Bible being the Word of God would be recognized as evidence that is able to stand alone in proving the fact. There is a host of witnesses in the Sacred Pages.

Thanks Brother Ollie and Sister Reba for more beautiful portions of Scripture that testify of His Holy Word.

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2004, 01:23:32 AM »

Biblical Fact #2 - God is the Creator of all things. (Part One)

(Both the seen and unseen of Heaven and earth)

Creator is a Heavenly and Majestic Title of GOD. HE spoke, called, and formed all things into being from nothing.

The ONE AND TRUE GOD is HE who is the CREATOR. All other gods are false and are to be denied. The ONE CREATOR is a GODHEAD of three HOLY DEITIES - YET ONE - IS ONE - AND IN ONE:  (1) God, The Father, (2) God, The Son, and (3) God, The Holy Spirit. These are ONE and this HOLY ONE is THE CREATOR.

Genesis 1:1-31  This is a beautiful portion of Scripture that deserves reading over and over again.

Creation is attributed to the GODHEAD.

Genesis 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Genesis 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Creation is attributed to the FATHER.

1 Corinthians 8:6  But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Creation is attributed to the SON.

John 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Colossians 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Colossians 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Creation is attributed to the Holy Spirit.

Genesis 1:2  And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Job 26:13  By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.

Psalms 104:30  Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.

Only THE CREATOR is GOD, and there is no other GOD. The glory of all creation is in HIM, by HIM, and for HIM. The GLORY seen in all CREATION is HIS.

Isaiah 37:16  O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.

Isaiah 40:12  Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
Isaiah 40:13  Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taught him?

Isaiah 54:5  For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Psalms 96:5  For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.

Jeremiah 10:11  Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.
Jeremiah 10:12  He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Colossians 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Revelation 4:11  Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Romans 11:36  For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Continued - See Part Two

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2004, 01:27:00 AM »

Biblical Fact #2 - God is the Creator of all things. (Part Two)

THE WORD ("Logos" from the Greek) is JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD - THE CREATOR.

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2  The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:4  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 1:5  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:6  There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
John 1:7  The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
John 1:8  He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
John 1:9  That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
John 1:10  He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
John 1:11  He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
John 1:12  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
John 1:13  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
John 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 John 1:1  That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

Revelation 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Psalms 33:6  By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

Psalms 147:18  He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow.

Here are a few beautiful portions of Scripture to enjoy:

Job 26:7  He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Psalms 104:5  Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
Psalms 104:6  Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
Psalms 104:7  At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
Psalms 104:8  They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
Psalms 104:9  Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

Isaiah 45:18  For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

1 Samuel 2:8  He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

Revelation 7:1  And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Isaiah 40:22  It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Isaiah 66:1  Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Deuteronomy 32:8  When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

Nehemiah 9:6  Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Psalms 102:25  Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

Proverbs 8:22  The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Proverbs 8:23  I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Proverbs 8:24  When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Proverbs 8:25  Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Proverbs 8:26  While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

Jeremiah 10:12  He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Jeremiah 32:17  Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:

Jeremiah 27:5  I have made the earth, the man and the beast that are upon the ground, by my great power and by my outstretched arm, and have given it unto whom it seemed meet unto me.

John 17:24  Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

2 Peter 3:5  For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Revelation 10:6  And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Revelation 14:7  Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Continued - See Part Three

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2004, 01:36:59 AM »

Biblical Fact #2 - God is the Creator of all things. (Part Three)

Our FATHER, THE CREATOR - WHO ART IN HEAVEN, HALLOWED BE THY NAME:

1 Kings 8:30  And hearken thou to the supplication of thy servant, and of thy people Israel, when they shall pray toward this place: and hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place: and when thou hearest, forgive.

1 Kings 8:39  Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;)

1 Kings 8:43  Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name.

1 Chronicles 16:31  Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth.

2 Chronicles 2:6  But who is able to build him an house, seeing the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain him? who am I then, that I should build him an house, save only to burn sacrifice before him?

2 Chronicles 6:30  Then hear thou from heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and render unto every man according unto all his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou only knowest the hearts of the children of men:)

Job 22:12  Is not God in the height of heaven? and behold the height of the stars, how high they are!

Psalms 33:13  The LORD looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.

Psalms 123:1  Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.

Ecclesiastes 5:2  Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.

Isaiah 57:15  For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Jeremiah 23:24  Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

Daniel 4:35  And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Daniel 5:23  But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified:

Matthew 5:45  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 10:32  Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 10:33  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 11:25  At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Matthew 12:50  For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 18:10  Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 18:14  Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Mark 11:25  And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Romans 1:18  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Revelation 21:22  And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Revelation 21:23  And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Revelation 21:24  And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Revelation 21:25  And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Revelation 21:26  And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
Revelation 21:27  And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 22:1  And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Revelation 22:2  In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Revelation 22:3  And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
Revelation 22:4  And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
Revelation 22:5  And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2004, 08:25:33 AM »

BEP,

Excellent, these are wonderful sciptures.

You almost quoted one of my favorites;

Isa 40
25  To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
26  Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

He calleth us out of the pit by name, a new name..has he given us..

Kepp them coming.

Amen,

Petro

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2004, 08:48:35 AM »

Thanks Brother Petro,

I'm positive that I missed many beautiful portions of Scripture. Isaiah is definitely a beautiful Book.

Brother, please feel free to join in. I would love to read and study the Bible facts that are the favorites of others.

Love In Christ,
Tom

MalkyEL

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2004, 06:40:33 PM »

WOW, Tom - that was the most incredible and fantastic sermon I ever heard on the Trinity!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have been on a forum recently that has sliced and diced this concept every which way including loose.  You do not know how absolutely thrilled I was to read your short, but dead on theology and then to read Scripture after Scripture,  supporting the Awesome, mindboggling concept of the mystery, power and authority of our Majestic Creator, Savior, and Friend - WOW - HALLELUJAH!!!
WOOOOOOOO  HOOOOOOOOOO   RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like dancing  Grin!!!!

Be mindful of the prisoners, as having been bound with them; of those ill-treated, as also being in the body yourselves.  Hebrews 13:3
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2004, 10:22:43 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to MalkyEL,

I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I really enjoyed doing it. If you put the portions of Scripture in context, they are beautiful descriptions of Almighty God. I know what you mean about the Holy Trinity being a difficult topic for many, especially for the babes and less mature in Christ. This beautiful truth defies human logic, but humans should not be surprised that much of the power and majesty of Almighty God is far beyond human logic. No beginning and no end is another topic in a long list of beautiful truths about Almighty God that we should just accept with a simple, childlike faith. After all, we are simply humans, part of HIS Creation.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the