Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:06:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  JAPAN EARTHQUAKE: MARCH 2011
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: JAPAN EARTHQUAKE: MARCH 2011  (Read 17075 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2011, 12:38:17 PM »

Just checked yahoo.com and msn.com...........and nothing thus far has even been mentioned.   

Just stuff about K. Couric...... and a new salamander discovered somewhere..... famous pizza slices.....famous people who have not divorced yet....... etc, etc., etc. 

Hello Brother David,

It appears to be a continued, intentional news blackout. It would also appear that they knew a long time ago that they had full meltdowns. The only thing I can guess is that they don't want to cause public hysteria by publishing the truth about what happened.

david749

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2011, 11:07:50 PM »

http://www.prisonplanet.com/why-is-there-a-media-blackout-on-nuclear-incident-at-fort-calhoun-in-nebraska.html
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2011, 03:44:00 PM »

That looks like a MONSTER of a potential problem. Here's hoping and praying that it doesn't happen.

Rhys

The chief end of man is to glorify God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2011, 03:29:18 PM »

"Reports from friends in Japan - including one who was initially skeptical about the scale of the problems at Fukushima - have now changed in tone by 180 degrees. You can almost feel the growing sense of desperation as the already massively indebted nation begins to slide toward an abyss. There is little standing in the way of the world's third-largest economy's slide." David Galland. http://www.caseyresearch.com/cdd/greater-depression-now

All it would take is a similar major catastrophe here, or an accumulation of smaller ones, to push us over the edge.

My blog: http://rhys02.blogspot.com/
My website: http://tkrice.tripod.com/

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths Prov. 3: 5,6

Member in good standing: Rednecks for Jesus
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2011, 08:20:05 AM »

Actually I think that we are already on that downhill slide. Not a fast one but still sliding. It doesn't appear that way on the surface because of manipulation of numbers. I do agree that just one such incident will most likely speed that downhill train up so fast that it will become most evident to even the blindest of eyes.

A plug has formed in the volcano in Chile that has recently erupted. This is causing back pressure to build up. It is expected that this will cause an even greater eruption which in turn will send more ash over land already splattered in ash. Argentina to Australia has already had to shut down flights because of this and 1.5 million cattle in Argentina are have to forage through ash covered fields in order to get something to eat. Another eruption of this nature or larger will completely destroy those crops leaving nothing for those cattle and there isn't enough stockpile of feed to help. Argentina is the third largest exporter in the world of beef. Even though the US doesn't import from Argentina on a large scale an incident of this nature will cause a shortage for other nations which then will put a strain on those other beef producing nations. Beef prices will skyrocket even higher than they already have.

There are many other incidents around the world that are happening that will add to this such as cold weather, droughts and floods that are damaging crops. Rhys is correct that even a group of such small events could easily cause a major problem and it is in a manner that most people won't notice until the results of them hits us.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2011, 04:48:02 PM »

I personally think that this world is ripe for the ushering in of the Tribulation Period. Watch the center stage - ISRAEL.

david749

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2011, 06:28:52 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oQkoa13kmI&feature=player_embedded
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2011, 12:51:34 AM »

Yes, it looks bad. I was just thinking that maybe our drought conditions in this part of the country aren't so bad after all. We've now had over 70 days here at over 100F - average of 105F - and one of the most severe droughts I can remember in my lifetime.

david749

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2011, 10:26:55 PM »

Yes, it looks bad. I was just thinking that maybe our drought conditions in this part of the country aren't so bad after all. We've now had over 70 days here at over 100F - average of 105F - and one of the most severe droughts I can remember in my lifetime.

How awful.  I am very sorry to hear that Tom.   Where does your town get it's water from?

I hope that your A/C's work OK. 

Hope things cool off there soon.     David
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2011, 01:35:47 PM »

We thankfully have 3 sources for our water - Ellsworth, Lawtonka, and Waurika lakes. I doubt we will ever have to do much more than limiting landscape watering. Again thankfully, our a/c works pretty well and keeps things comfortable. Our biggest problem in this part of the country is for our farmers and ranchers. If they don't have wells for irrigating, they lost their crops. Those raising livestock have to haul water and buy feed, so many are just selling out and going out of business. So, those needing prayer the most are our farmers and ranchers.

david749

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2011, 03:55:53 PM »

August 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCzVdgTC_pQ&feature=player_embedded
david749

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2011, 04:00:44 PM »

http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/news/content/view/full/108783
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2011, 01:54:49 AM »

Thanks Brother David!

I watched the video and read the article. I find it nothing short of amazing that this isn't on the news. The question is - who has the power to keep it off the news, and what do they hope to gain?

david749

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2011, 08:43:12 PM »

Yes...........sadly Tom I think that the news media is for the most part owned and controlled by just a few powerful groups. 

As such they have the power to shape the thinking and viewpoints of the masses.

Some old story as in the past in various other countries.............just repackaged.........and very difficult to detect.

But God knows what is going on...........and is there to guide us and take care of us. 

I have ordered a geiger counter just to see for myself what is blowing over here.  It should arrive in about one month barring no difficulties.  I will post the results on a daily basis on this site if you want them. 
david749

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2011, 09:25:14 PM »

The rich elites are very unique and it is difficult for us to understand their thinking.  However, we know that Jesus said that it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to get into heaven.

This implies that they develop a great love for their riches........and riches become their God.  The parable of the rich young ruler demonstrates this.

As such most of them are children of the devil...........and under his influence.

They are also Malthusians and feel threatened by population growth.  See also "The Georgia Guidestones."  They want the world's population to return to under one billion people and have no problem with murdering large groups of people.   They also create policies such as birth control, legalization of abortion, etc. to help manage the numbers.

The rich elites gather together at various times of the year to discuss such topics.........at the Bilderberg meetings........Bohemian Grove........CFR meetings,.........etc. etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malthusian_catastrophe

Think about why lead news stories recently are on the deposed Libyan leader............rather than the leaking radiation from Japan.........or the famine catastrophe in various African countries........or the crumbling world economy........etc.   They decide what you should see......and what you should not see.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the