Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:30:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  JAPAN EARTHQUAKE: MARCH 2011
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: JAPAN EARTHQUAKE: MARCH 2011  (Read 17077 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2011, 01:28:03 AM »

Hello Brother David,

I sincerely appreciate you sharing with us. I agree that it's very strange that a company in business won't sell you equipment. My first thought was they were bought out in huge orders from Japan. My second thought is that they were shut down in some manner. I think that the first thought is more likely. They might not be able to handle the volume and make them fast enough.

Regardless, I think that we are all in the same boat with very few options. There might not be any way to avoid what is already happening. I guess that a worse case scenario would be the entire earth contaminated. I hope and pray this is NOT the case. In the meantime, we can keep looking up and know that God is with us. Obviously, we can and should be praying.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 5:1-2 KJV  Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:  2  By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Romans 15:4-7 KJV  For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.  5  Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:  6  That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.  7  Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.

Ephesians 1:15-23 KJV  Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,  16  Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;  17  That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:  18  The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,  19  And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,  20  Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,  21  Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:  22  And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,  23  Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Colossians 1:24-27 KJV  Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:  25  Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;  26  Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:  27  To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2011, 07:54:55 AM »

I don't know anything about the difference between geiger counters and the device you showed in one of the videos you posted or if there even is a difference but I did see in the last week where one company advertised they were now taking orders again for one similar to that one in the video. I didn't pay attention to it myself so I don't remember the company name or anything.

I imagine that there isn't usually a very big demand for geiger counters so companies wouldn't make very many and because they are sensitive detecting devices requiring certain conditions for storage and handling that there wouldn't be very many made for stockpiling either. Unlike other items like emergency power generators that can be stockpiled or quickly put together from parts by somewhat inexperienced labor it would also be for that reason that it takes longer time to make more. I've heard that even the companies that just make parts for geiger counters are back ordered at least 8 weeks or longer.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
david749

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2011, 08:04:41 PM »

Thanks Tom and Soldier for the input. 

I have pretty much given up on trying to get one.  It does not really matter.  This is what faith in God is all about.  He alone knows about all the bad stuff out there.........and I am clinging to Him for myself and family.

Besides...........I need to pay the property tax soon.........need tires.........etc.    You know the routine. 
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2011, 01:20:42 AM »

Thanks Tom and Soldier for the input. 

I have pretty much given up on trying to get one.  It does not really matter.  This is what faith in God is all about.  He alone knows about all the bad stuff out there.........and I am clinging to Him for myself and family.

Besides...........I need to pay the property tax soon.........need tires.........etc.    You know the routine. 

Amen! - I think that's the best thing we can do.

I also know the routine about expenses, and our prices here are skyrocketing in several essential areas. It's becoming difficult for average people to pay the bills. I would be talking about necessities - not just nice to have.

I can't remember the source, but someone said that a long-term prophet (false) had said that the Rapture will be 5-21-2011. His last prediction for the Rapture was in 1994, and that was obviously false. Right now would be wonderful! My entire family is ready to go.

david749

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2011, 05:46:55 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8yrkalIkPQ&feature=player_embedded
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2011, 07:15:21 PM »

Thanks Brother David. I watched several related videos while I was there. Yes, there has been a news blockout on this issue, and things appear to be VERY bad. I now know why you couldn't get the equipment you wanted. People from all over the world are wanting like equipment to see what they are facing. The conspiracy of silence by our government is criminal. The problem is the probable reality that there is very little that anyone can do to avoid the consequences of mass exposure - probably all over the globe. It appears that all of us are going to be exposed in one or more ways. What to do? - Maybe nothing can be done except make this a matter of prayer. I'm not the scientific type, but I don't think this is required to understand that the world is going to suffer. Maybe there is no place to go and nothing that can be done.

david749

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2011, 03:31:30 PM »

Hi Tom  Thanks for the input.  I am relying on God for His supernatural protection.   He fully understands our weaknesses and is aware of all the dangers out there confronting His children.  Have a nice week Tom. 
david749

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2011, 04:59:32 PM »

http://atmc.jp/plant/rad/

Click English to translate.

Apparently there has recently been a big spike at Plant #1 and the radiation release is about 20 times more than what would kill a person in a short amount of time. 
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2011, 05:18:05 PM »

Hello Brother David,

It would appear that this disaster is far from being over. I read something about burying the reactors in concrete, but I think that they have to bring things under control first.

david749

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2011, 08:29:13 PM »

Hi Tom

Not even sure that that would work because I have heard that there are leaks which are at the bottom of the plants which leach things into the soil and ground water.....and to the ocean.   When they pour in water from the top to cool things off......it just leaks out the bottom......radioactive water leaking out the bottom and into the earth, groundwater, etc.

The radiation levels have gotten so high in the area that workers probably cannot even go in there......even in radiation suits. 

I have heard that these type of plants take about 30 years to cool off......which is pretty incredible when you think about it.

A real mess over there......that's for sure.

It appears that Plant #1 is in a full scale melt down.
david749

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2011, 10:15:18 PM »

This was an INCREDIBLE set of Tornadoes which blasted through Saint Louis. These tornadic storms contained the strongest radiation I have detected to date. At over 2 feet of distance from the fallout rain exposed truck, the Geiger counter read 4 times background radiation (0.038 mR/hr).

"Several samples were taken from the truck, the max reading was 0.62 mR/hr or 62 TIMES background radiation. The radiation appeared to be a roughly 50/50 split of Alpha and Beta radiation. When this sample was taken, it had already been STORMING for over 1.5 hours, obviously precluding any chance of this fallout being from naturally generated washout."       (St. Lous Area)

Per:     www.POTRBLOG.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdlJzZYCEwM&feature=player_embedded#at=724

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkUQt3D3IQA&feature=related
david749

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2011, 11:15:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zhASXXl7FM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf1d7hx1wh8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osh4ueZEilI&feature=related
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2011, 01:24:17 AM »

Hello Brother David,

We got the first part of that storm over my home, and radar indicated the jet stream was right over us. It would have been interesting to measure the contamination from the start. I can only assume that the contamination would have reduced over time with the amount of rain that monster dumped.

The evidence makes it pretty obvious that we are being contaminated - probably in numerous ways - but most obviously when it rains. In layman's terms, the jet stream brought the contamination to us and the rain delivered it to the surface where we live. Again, it would appear that there is no place to go and no way to avoid the consequences. We obviously have a problem, and there doesn't appear to be anything we can do about it.

david749

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2011, 09:12:45 PM »

Japan finally admits today that it had 3 FULL MELTDOWNS very shortly after the earthquake and tsunami......at Reactors 1, 2, and 3. 

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/06/06/japan.nuclear.meltdown/index.html
david749

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2011, 10:33:45 PM »

Just checked yahoo.com and msn.com...........and nothing thus far has even been mentioned.   

Just stuff about K. Couric...... and a new salamander discovered somewhere..... famous pizza slices.....famous people who have not divorced yet....... etc, etc., etc. 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the