Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:29:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  JAPAN EARTHQUAKE: MARCH 2011
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: JAPAN EARTHQUAKE: MARCH 2011  (Read 17074 times)
david749

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2011, 12:25:44 PM »

http://enenews.com/strawberries-mushrooms-with-cesium-137-found-in-northern-california-5-out-of-6-items-in-food-chain-sampling-test-have-radioactive-particles
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2011, 04:36:45 PM »

Hello Brother David,

WOW! - This thing has made a mess that the whole world is going to deal with. I had no idea until I read several of the articles and clicked a few recent links you posted. AND, it appears that worse is yet to come. Thanks for sharing.

david749

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2011, 10:27:51 PM »

Hi Tom    Nice hearing from you.  Hope that you and the family are well.

Without the continuous protection the God provides for His children, I feel that we would be quickly consumed by the powers of darkness.  Perhaps even now God has provided angels to watch over us......and do battle for us. 

So now it seems that we have to add radiation to the growing list of poisons that are out there.  But God is a mighty God.....and cares about us very much.  He is very powerful.....and can easily protect us from this.

People might look at my plate full of bacon and eggs and think how bad that might be for my health.  However, what God says is a bit different.

"For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving;  for it is sanctified (set apart) by the word of God and prayer."

So God will make that breakfast very healthy for me.........regardless of what the scientists or doctors might say.
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2011, 10:28:25 AM »

This scientist doesn't have a Christian world view, but she and other scientists have a dire report for the US West Coast:

www.vimeo.com/22003021
david749

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2011, 12:05:30 PM »

Thanks Barbara.  I will listen to the video very soon. 

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I am watching to see if the 3rd Seal might come to pass over the next few years.  I do not want to frighten anyone.   I know that God sees what the future holds......and He is there to take care of His children......those that call upon Him to fight the battle for them.  He will provide. 

The rich global elite more than likely follow another god.......the prince of this world......satan himself.

They are very evil and do not mind killing off people.....culling the masses. 

They probably delude themselves into thinking that they are saving the planet by doing this. 

In any case.........they are extremely rich and powerful.......more than we can even imagine.  It is not behind possibility that they have also developed advanced technology.......and kept it secret from the masses.

You can research their HARP project in Alaska.......which I feel can influence weather around the world and do other nasty things as well.

I would not be surprised if they also had technology to produce earthquakes........and even large waves in the ocean. 

The radiation circling the globe would mostly circulate with the Jet Stream around the world in the Northern Hemisphere.......so I would not be surprised if one day they hightail it out of here down to South America. 

Anyway.......your video probably includes that radiation could drastically affect the food supply from the bread basket nations........and this along with a global fiat currency problem........could usher in the 3rd Seal......namely a day's wages for a loaf of bread. 

We must be watchful......but not fearful.  God is there to help us......no matter what the situation. 

"And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation, even to that time.

"And at that time your people shall be delivered, every one who is found written in the book."
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2011, 12:38:07 PM »

Hey David!

Well the video is an interview with scientist Leuren Moret who talks about a warning that the US west coast is now as radioactive as Japan. Scientists have called the top 1/3 of Japan 'uninhabitable' and believe it should be evacuated. Because west coast of US, Mexico, Canada and also Hawaii are also as radioactive they feel the west coast should also be evacuated, but the NWO govt isn't saying anything - it's business as usual. The 1st part is 30 mins and extremely interesting info!!!

PLEASE WATCH THE ABOVE VIDEO FOLKS!

Here's a UN document from the Gen'l Assembly on HAARP:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrxLo7bMf8s

« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 01:12:23 PM by Barbara » Logged
david749

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2011, 01:14:35 PM »

"Hear my cry, O god;  attend to my prayer. 

"From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed;  lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

"For You have been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.  I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;

"I will trust in the shelter of Your wings."

Ps 61: 1-4

david749

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2011, 01:17:49 PM »

Thanks Barbara for the contributions. 

May we all cling to God each day. 
david749

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2011, 01:26:28 PM »

Jesse Ventura:  video:    HAARP      Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZOt29NR0FY
david749

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2011, 01:35:22 PM »

Part 2 of 4:     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tBWl1jMHQc&feature=related
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2011, 01:43:35 PM »

Jesse Ventura:  video:    HAARP      Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZOt29NR0FY

This is one of my favorite subjects (Jesus and His word being the most) and one that makes me have to laugh at the likes of Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones and the like. I am fully aware of what the HAARP program is and it is nothing what they claim it to be. (30 yrs of first hand experience and knowledge.) The large majority of the so-called HAARP stations scattered around the world are nothing more than standard radio communications stations. HAARP does not have the ability to cause earthquakes, volcano eruptions, change the weather nor does it have anything to do with 'mind control of the masses'.

It is simply a research station designed in an attempt to research the ionosphere and the magnetic influence of the sun on radio frequencies in an attempt to improve radio communications. Nothing more and nothing less.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
david749

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2011, 02:53:23 PM »

I am not particularly a fan of Jesse Ventura.   However, my eyes saw a very large grouping of antennas out in the middle of nowhere.

I tend to listen for what the media does NOT talk about.........and there has been no coverage about this large facility. 

I also look up into the skies.  Nearly every day high level jets are spraying stuff.  If it was just water vapor.....it would disappear fairly quickly.   These last a very long time.....then fan out into cirrus like clouds.....and then descend.    This also is not talked about in the mainstream media.    Why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kcTvqiMNl8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYug3xDKXHQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqZQjxCW3U4&feature=relate

Levels of aluminum and other chemicals are rising greatly in places where they should not......like high up in mountain streams, etc.........killing off fish, etc. 

Not only is aluminum not too good for our brains.........but it makes for a very good conductor high up in the sky. 
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2011, 04:53:31 PM »

I've heard a lot about the contrails. I'm no expert in that area and am not sure what to make of it. They all look the same to me now as they did when I first started watching them as a kid over 50 yrs ago.

As for the HAARP ...  I was in Navy communication. Made Chief Petty Officer in half the time that most people did for that rate. I worked with antennas a lot and in conjunction with the Air Force communicators. HAARP is a joint effort between the Navy and the Air Force and doesn't get the mainstream media attention because there really isn't anything there to report on. It is purposefully located in Alaska because that is the area in which Auroral incidents take place the most frequently. As I said they are simply trying to understand how different things effect radio frequencies in regards to communications so that they can try to improve radio communications without having so much radio outages.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
david749

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2011, 05:52:34 PM »

Thanks for your input Soldier4Christ and have a very pleasant week. 
david749

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2011, 08:21:12 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GsBsat5c1g
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the