Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:43:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  JAPAN EARTHQUAKE: MARCH 2011
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: JAPAN EARTHQUAKE: MARCH 2011  (Read 17086 times)
david749

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 12:37:39 PM »

Here is a map that is updated every few minutes showing radiation levels at various places around the country.  The circles with the numbers are the measuring sites.  The numbers are updated every few minutes. 

Anything over 100 sets off a warning signal.  Currently all the stations are reporting normal readings. 

http://www.radiationnetwork.com/
david749

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 12:45:10 PM »

Here is an additional source:    http://www.blackcatsystems.com/RadMap/map.html
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2011, 05:22:56 PM »

Just read

"Maximum Alert" Japan Nuclear Reactor Core Breach Leaking Plutonium "3 Raging Meltdowns in Progress[/b]"    Shocked

by Alexander Higgins

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/03/29/radioactive-nuclear-core-melts-containment-vessel-floor-12312/

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 06:07:59 PM by Barbara » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2011, 01:56:45 AM »

Just read

"Maximum Alert" Japan Nuclear Reactor Core Breach Leaking Plutonium "3 Raging Meltdowns in Progress[/b]"    Shocked

by Alexander Higgins

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/03/29/radioactive-nuclear-core-melts-containment-vessel-floor-12312/

Thanks for sharing this information Sister Barbara. Now it appears that we are looking at the worst case scenario times 3, so maybe someone could explain in a common sense way of what to expect. I wouldn't want things to be blown out of proportion, but I also wouldn't want things minimized.

david749

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2011, 09:28:00 PM »

Thanks Tom and Barbara

It is hard to know what is really going on and, in my opinion,  I would not particularly trust what the government and/or media are saying.

But God knows...... and He is there to hear the prayers of His children.   He is a mighty God.....and certainly able to protect us from radiation if need be.  All things according to His will and for His glory. 

"Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name.  Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.  Give us this day our daily bread.  And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.  And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.  For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever."

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil;  for You are with me." 

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;  and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2011, 12:23:46 PM »

Thanks Tom and Barbara

It is hard to know what is really going on and, in my opinion,  I would not particularly trust what the government and/or media are saying.

But God knows...... and He is there to hear the prayers of His children.   He is a mighty God.....and certainly able to protect us from radiation if need be.  All things according to His will and for His glory. 

"Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name.  Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.  Give us this day our daily bread.  And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.  And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.  For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever."

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil;  for You are with me." 

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;  and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

Amen! - This does put everything into proper perspective. God is with us.

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2011, 01:11:50 PM »

Another AMEN to that!!!! He is our only hope in a world gone mad!!!

Found this yesterday. In the spirit of understanding the signs of the times I thought I'd share:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S6aON98AxY

We found a tincture of iodine that we've started to use in moderatation and very carefully. I have only a partial thyroid and can't take the potassium iodate pills which we've always had on hand after 9-11 (we lived in NY back then). But the tincture gets absorbed into your thyroid through the skin. It can't hurt anyone to take precautions since this stuff has really travelled extremely far!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 01:16:16 PM by Barbara » Logged
david749

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2011, 04:17:48 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/03/31/radiation.us/index.html?hpt=T2&imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

http://www.morrisdailyherald.com/articles/2011/04/01/75395603/index.xml

http://www.prisonplanet.com/radiation-in-milk.html
david749

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2011, 04:27:05 PM »

Barbara      I am no expert at all on this but to my limited knowledge I think that potassium iodide pills are only supposed to be used short term.   I need to study up more on it. 

I think that many people have deficiencies in iodine.  However you can find natural ways to provide your body with iodine such as from sea kelp tablets.  They are available at the health food store. 

To my knowledge, if your thyroid has adequate levels of iodine...........it will not absorb too much of radioactive iodine if you are exposed to it.    The half life is 8 days and your body will get rid of it if it is not absorbed by the thyroid gland. 

The advantage of the Sea Kelp is that you can take it long term without side effects.

It sounds like you also have found a source which is just strictly iodine.....and can be used long term.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 12:56:00 PM by david749 » Logged
david749

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2011, 04:36:44 PM »

Thanks for the video Barbara.  Very creepy stuff.   Cling to God in the days ahead. 
david749

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2011, 12:00:33 PM »

http://www.baycitizen.org/japan-disaster/story/government-under-fire-radiation-milk/1/

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2011, 12:49:25 PM »

Thanks for all that great info David!!

We're also staying away from milk and milk products for awhile. The sea kelp sounds good also! We did the iodine tincture for the first time a couple of days ago but I had a slight reaction, but my husband and son did not. So maybe I'll try the kelp and see how that goes. I had a thyroid tumor removed that was cancerous 4 years ago, but PRAISE GOD it didn't go into my thyroid. So I have a partial thyroid. That makes me want to protect what the GOOD LORD has preserved!

Would also really be interested in Revelation 8:11, the wormwood! Haven't really done a study but I agree, this sounds more like what's going on - especially if it progresses further. The only thing that matters on this earth is what God's Word says!!!

Also found these high-res pix of Japan's nuclear plant - really shows what they're up against:

www.cryptome.org/eyeball/daiichi-npp/daiichi-photos.htm

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 01:01:59 PM by Barbara » Logged
david749

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2011, 01:22:14 PM »

Barbara    Thanks again for the information and your input.

I had a wonderful father as a child.......but sad to say......I lost him when I was 10 years old.  He died of cancer.  I loved him very much......but also remember that he spanked me about three times.  I really deserved it and it did me much good.  I think that I was around 7 or 8 when I received the spankings. 

As I think back.........I both loved him greatly...........and also feared him........at the same time. 

Since 1988 when I gave myself to Christ.........God has become my Father........always with me........and very patient with me.  He too has disciplined me........when I greatly deserved it........and I both love Him and fear Him.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom."

"My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;  for whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives.  If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons;  for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?  But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.

"Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect.  Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?  For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness."

"Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but grievous;  nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it."     (Heb Chp 12)

So.......God my Father.......I both love Him with my whole heart.........and fear Him.......at the same time.

A promise from God to His children:

"The Angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them."   (Ps 34:7)
david749

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2011, 10:53:47 AM »

http://www.euractiv.com/en/cap/france-detects-radioactive-iodine-rainwater-milk-news-503756
david749

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2011, 12:19:18 PM »

http://enenews.com/recent-radioactivy-testing-vancouver-canada-shows-iodine-131-rainwater-almost-10000-above-drinking-water-limit
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the