Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:05:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Television (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  wayofthemaster
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: wayofthemaster  (Read 5518 times)
Jabez

Fisher of Men

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2004, 01:51:14 PM »

Has anyone seen this new show?Kirk Cameron is the host with another guy.They go out on the streets wittnessing to people.I like it so far,any thoughts?

Psalm 118:8  1 John 4:1-3
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 03:08:46 PM »

No!  What network/time?  
Kirk Cameron has made several Christian movies since being on TV in that family sitcom (I forget what it was called).

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 08:13:53 AM »

http://wayofthemaster.com/images/tv_schedule.gif

sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2004, 08:23:15 AM »

Wow! This sounds cool! Since we don't have television, I'm gonna try and catch it online!  Cheesy

Sorry about the schedule being so big.... Lips Sealed I was too lazy to type it out!

From the same link:
“The Way of the Master” television programs are scheduled to air via satellite to over 100 nations every week. This is a new look at reality TV. Each program is 30 minutes of Ray and Kirk teaching Christians how to share their faith effectively and inoffensively. Learn how to speak with your unsaved family and friends, and then see Kirk and Ray go onto the streets and demonstrate how to do it. This is real- life witnessing in action. Watch as Kirk and Rayshare the gospel with teenagers, intellectuals, atheists, Moslems, Jews, Cults, backsliders, and the self righteous. We will follow Jesus’ example by going to the highways and byways, malls and movie theaters, college campuses and local coffee houses, answering the 100 most common questions and objections of the Christian faith . Kirk and Ray will talk about difficult questions, difficult situations, and put powerful tools in the Christian’s hand that will replace his/her fears with courage.Kirk and Ray teach from unique witnessing locations, talk about principles that will both excite and equip the viewer to seek and save the lost, as well as deepen their own gratitude for the Cross

Learn how to approach strangers--without offense and yet with great effectiveness. How to answer difficult questions. How to prove God's existence. Learn how to do what
Jesus did and circumnavigate the intellect (the area of argument) and speak to the sinner’s conscience. How to get tracts into the hands of the lost without looking like a fanatic. Watch as Ray, Kirk, and other ordinary Christians follow the example of Paul and Peter in the book of Acts, demonstrating classic, biblical, open air preaching- the new testament’s model for drawing a crowd and publicly reasoning with unbelievers concerning Christ.

Each television program is complimented by a written study lesson that is offered through The Way of the Master School of Biblical Evangelism. We will answer emails on the air, as well as address the 100 most commonly asked questions and objections of the Christian faith.

Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2004, 06:37:08 PM »

Sounds like a Christian version of “Jackass” or “The Tom Green Show.” I'll no doubt check it out for Kicks. Grin

I'm kind of on outs with TBN... when a preacher says God told him to divorce his wife and marry a woman down the road, AND THEY LET HIM STAY ON THE AIR, I kind of try to avoid them. Angry

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Jabez

Fisher of Men

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2004, 11:29:04 AM »

I hear ya Tibby,i feel the same way about TBN,but from what ive seen that show is pretty good.Lets us know what you think..

Psalm 118:8  1 John 4:1-3
lollard

Being & Reformed and Redeemed

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2004, 02:50:33 PM »

Sounds like a Christian version of “Jackass” or “The Tom Green Show.” I'll no doubt check it out for Kicks. Grin

I'm kind of on outs with TBN... when a preacher says God told him to divorce his wife and marry a woman down the road, AND THEY LET HIM STAY ON THE AIR, I kind of try to avoid them. Angry

The other guy in this video is a guy named Ray Comfort. After listening to him for awhile now I can tell you that he is not one of the TBN crowd. I think it came down to who would put it on the air more than they wanted to associate with that sort. Anyway if you don't blieve me go to his website http://www.livingwaters.com and listen to his sermon entitled true and false conversions.

Peace

A Lollard <Smiley)))><<
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2004, 06:25:19 PM »

Has anyone seen this new show?Kirk Cameron is the host with another guy.They go out on the streets wittnessing to people.I like it so far,any thoughts?
I saw it once, on TBN. I thought it interesting and perhaps a cut above most of the TBN calls for dollars.

Support your local Christian.
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2004, 06:20:59 AM »

I feel the same about the roman catholic religion Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the