Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:24:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Harvest time,fait without work is dead
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Harvest time,fait without work is dead  (Read 1855 times)
MATTHEW24:14

View Profile WWW
« on: February 18, 2011, 07:20:32 PM »

Time to get involve.   .     

God demand us to be participating in His Harvest.  Matthew 9:38
Matthew 24:14.….."This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.
John 6:29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in . So let you and me be part of  this harvest.
Acts: 17“‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.

Rev 11:3-19  And when you see and hear the coming of the two Witnesses, then you know Jesus Christ the King of Kings is coming right after the two witnesses has finished  there testimony.   Matthew 9:38  So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields."

So start telling your family, Neighbors, friends, the whole world about the  coming of Jesus Christ. Start your harvesting now.

Quote: 
Throughout history, many men have wondered about the "End Times",
Also, during the "Great Tribulation",Revelation 11 the "Two Witnesses" of Yahweh will be sent to preach to the whole world for an extended period of time. ("Yahweh" or"Jehovah" are two possible pronunciations for the name of God in the Bible.) Discussions about the End Times should rightly include a discussion about these "Two Witnesses". Just who will these two men be, and where will they come from? These two men will speak God's coming  Kingdom here on Earth  to an ungodly and rebellious world.
Nevertheless, these two men will preach boldly out in the open, without fear of the Antichrist or of his many followers. God will protect his "Two Witnesses" from all such attacks against them as they go about preaching God's Kingdom come: God says….
"And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, ( 1260 days ) clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceeded out of their mouth, and devoured their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will." (Revelation 11:3-6)
"And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascended out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord Jesus  was crucified. God will not yet have finished with these two men. Their bodies will lie on the ground for three days, under the constant view of the world's television cameras. After these three days of lying dead on the ground, these two men will suddenly come back to life and then stand up again, probably right on live television! These two men will then ascend up into Heaven, in plain view of the world, as people watch. The world, of course, will be quite shocked to see this happen to these two godly men before their very eyes. The Antichrist will also continue speaking his lies and blasphemies against God. The world will likewise continue to follow the Antichrist as well:
"And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven." (Revelation 11:11-13)The reign of the Antichrist over the world will only last for a few short years. Jesus Christ will then come back to the Earth at the Mount of Olives, destroy the Antichrist, and then reign over the Earth for a thousand years.
God will then create a new Government, and time as we now know it will be no more. We will then be living in Eternity!   
Matthew 24: 4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you, and don’t let any preacher interpret it diverend to protect the false Christ , 5For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,a’ and will deceive many10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Kiss

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 12:41:24 AM »

Hello MATTHEW24:14,

It's nice to hear from you after so long. I agree, the time is growing near.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the