Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:32:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Answered Prayer (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  This probably is silly, but...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: This probably is silly, but...  (Read 2402 times)
NateyCakes

Radical for Christ!

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2004, 11:10:44 AM »

Ok, I was looking for my keys this morning, looked everywhere, couldnt find them. So I went downstairs to my office, but got so mad because I couldnt find them. I went back upstairs for like 30 mins & literally TORE the house apart! I dont have a very large house, it is only 1 bedroom and I looked every given place. So then I got fustrated went back to work & I just prayed to the Lord to please help me find them. I was like just Please Jesus, I need those keys...but then I thought well maybe thats a bit silly praying so fervently(?) to the Lord over keys, but I did. So then I just went back upstairs & found the keys lying on the floor under this lid to a box. Ok, I moved that lid 5 different times, I looked underneath that before they WERE NOT THERE...and now there they are! I just stopped in my house & thanked the Lord so Much!!!!!!
Sorry so long, but I just know the Lord put those keys there when I was panicking beyond belief. So a silly little answered prayer Im sure, but thought Id share! Smiley
Ps.....THANK YOU LORD!!:)SmileySmiley

~*Rejoice for the Lord is GOOD!!*~
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 12:38:46 PM »

Sometimes we make the mistake of believing God is too big to care about our little problems. He's big, yes - more wonderful than we can imagine. But He's small, too. Small enough to knit us together in our mother's wombs, out of little bits of particles too tiny for microscopes to magnify. He knows our every thought, every hair on our heads. How many times do I rake a brush through my hair, without ever thinking each one is numbered by the Holiest, the Creator of the unimaginable universe? When the prophet went up on the mountain, and was told by God to come out of the cave ONLY when he heard the Lord's approach, he did not come out to greet the roaring wind; he heard the gentle, hushed breeze, and knew it was the Lord. God comes not only in rushing winds and terror, but in soft breezes, and I don't think your post is all that silly.

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 11:16:12 AM »

That was lovely Willowbirch!  I agree, God does care about the small worries we have in life.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 12:45:56 AM »

Wow-that's great, Willow! Very nicley said! Natey, I'm glad you foud your keys. Smiley

Coyote

Aim High!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 01:10:38 PM »

God gets my old car started everyday as long as I say this prayer..."Please Lord make this old heap start without having to drag out the jumper cables.... " vrrrrr chunka vrrrrrrr chunka vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chunka..... "pretty please?" vrrrrrrrrrrrrrr vroooommmm "Thank you Lord your awesome!!!!"

Grin

The Lord must like me Wink

Amazing Grace how sweet the sound
The Crusader
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2004, 08:43:52 AM »

God gets my old car started everyday as long as I say this prayer..."Please Lord make this old heap start without having to drag out the jumper cables.... " vrrrrr chunka vrrrrrrr chunka vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chunka..... "pretty please?" vrrrrrrrrrrrrrr vroooommmm "Thank you Lord your awesome!!!!"

Grin

The Lord must like me Wink

Smiley I am sure He does Smiley
homie

Halal Yahve!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2004, 07:52:49 PM »

Happened to me as well. My friend (just kids at the time) and I had locked the door (we were in his room) and he had forgot where he had put the key. We searched all over the room, one of us suggested that we might pray that we would find them (its a LONG time ago, I don't remember who made the suggestion, but I think it was him, even though he is not a christian). We actually contemplated to jump out of the window (probably 5 meters to the ground) if we didn't find them. But directly after we prayed he found them right away.
archangel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2004, 03:59:53 PM »

;DWe all remember that no problem is too big for God but we forget he watches over the "little things" too.  Several summers ago I stopped at the post office for some stamps and when I got out of the car to get my grandson out of his carseat, I locked myself out.  It was a 90 degree day and all the windows were up because the air conditioning had been on......PANIC CITY FOLKS!!!!  I was petrified...my handbag and keys were inside the car.  I couldn't leave the crying child to go inside for help and I knew how much danger my little one was in.  Suddenly a man I did not know came up to me and said, "Don't worry, a locksmith is on the way".( I didn't have the money to pay him if he did come) ..and when he arrived I had to tell him so.  He said, "don't worry lady, the man who called me put it on his credit card!"  In just few seconds, my grandson was in my arms and he calmed down right away.  I on the other hand was in tears, the man who had called the locksmith was nowhere to be found.  God does move in mysterious and wonderful ways.

archangel

Psa 119:11  Thy word have I laid up in my heart, That I might not sin against thee.
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2004, 12:00:44 PM »

Oh, how precious, Threadbear!

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the