Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:21:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  How are Gentiles SAVED in the Millennium ??
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: How are Gentiles SAVED in the Millennium ??  (Read 5322 times)
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2010, 01:21:04 PM »

My apologies bro.

Then why does it matter how? What matters is that they can be.

Hi David James and there are many believers that think that the So-called church has replaced Israel , for one !!

And many say the all believers are grafted into Israel today !!

And you are right on , that many do not understand the Abrahamic covenant !!   dan p
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 08:49:01 AM »

Ok only because I like too.

Who says anyone will need to be saved?  Satan is bound....Chris is king...what part of the millenial descriptions gives you any indication there will be lost?

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 01:11:18 PM »

Isaiah 65:20

“Never again will there be in it
   an infant who lives but a few days,
   or an old man who does not live out his years;
the one who dies at a hundred
   will be thought a mere child;
the one who fails to reach[a] a hundred
   will be considered accursed.

1000/100=10. Age of a child.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 03:14:13 PM »

Ok only because I like too.

Who says anyone will need to be saved?  Satan is bound....Chris is king...what part of the millenial descriptions gives you any indication there will be lost?

Hi Brother Jerry , are there Gentiles in the Millennium  ??

Who are the Sheep and the Goats in Matt 25:32 ??

What is the Standard of Judgment for the Sheep and Goats ?  Matt 25:44-46 Huh

WHO then  "  shall go away to EVERLASTING  PUNISHMENT "   in verse 46 Huh
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 04:31:18 PM »

Go and read Revelations 20 and tell us what happens AFTER the millennial time period.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2010, 06:58:20 PM »

Go and read Revelations 20 and tell us what happens AFTER the millennial time period.

Hi Brother Jerry , and sorry , but Matt 25 happens  BEFORE  the Millennium begins ,  where the judgment of the Nation and the only ones that enter are the Jews who are Priests in the Millennium Ex 19:6 .

But you did not say who the Sheep and the Goats were ??  Tell if you can or just do not answer and maybe duval knows Huh
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 07:09:01 PM by dan p » Logged
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2010, 03:56:46 PM »

So Dan....let me get this strait, just so I can insure the imagery in my mind is correct.

Your original post was

Hi to all and I know that answers will vary .

We know that the Nation of  ISRAEL  will be united and will  "  be a Kingdom of Priests during the  Millennium  (   Ex 19:6  ;  1 Peter 2:9  )

We know that the  New Covenant and Abrahamic  , Palestinian , and Davidic  Covenant  will all be in operation !   If you agree ??

I am interested in ,  HOW  WILL  THE  GENTILES  BE  SAVED  IN  THE  MILLENNIUM Huh?

What say you Huh

But then in your last post you say

Hi Brother Jerry , and sorry , but Matt 25 happens  BEFORE  the Millennium begins ,  where the judgment of the Nation and the only ones that enter are the Jews who are Priests in the Millennium Ex 19:6 .

So you start by asking how the Gentiles will be saved and then your latest is that there will be no Gentiles even in the Millennium?  So you bait your post with a question with false intentions of trying to lure people in and attempt to bash them with what you think is the correct answer?  Nothing like a little deceptive trolling going on there.

Why not simply have posted your position of how you feel there will be no Gentiles in the Millennium and gone from there?

This is entirely why I have continued to ask you to lay out what you believe the millennium to be, it is not a difficult process or complex either.  I could tell right from the first post that you had ulterior motives.  And now it becomes even more evident.  So let's get back to it Dan...tell us what you believe the millennium to consist of.  Cause if the peeks behind the curtain I have seen so far are what I think the outcome would be, then I would suggest some further study, and when we get there, I will provide some Scripture for you.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------

dan p

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2010, 08:14:05 PM »

So Dan....let me get this strait, just so I can insure the imagery in my mind is correct.

Your original post was

But then in your last post you say

So you start by asking how the Gentiles will be saved and then your latest is that there will be no Gentiles even in the Millennium?  So you bait your post with a question with false intentions of trying to lure people in and attempt to bash them with what you think is the correct answer?  Nothing like a little deceptive trolling going on there.

Hi Brother Jerry , and let   ME clarify your misconception , and that IS THAT there are Gentiles in the Tribulation and Gentiles in the Millennium  !!!
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2010, 08:21:16 AM »

So once again dan you do not answer the question directed to you.

Describe and explain what you feel the millenium is, what does it consist of.  Go ahead and give us a timeline if you like, highlighting the key points.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------

dan p

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2010, 08:43:19 PM »

So once again dan you do not answer the question directed to you.

Describe and explain what you feel the millenium is, what does it consist of.  Go ahead and give us a timeline if you like, highlighting the key points.

Hi Jerry and possibly my post was lost and here we go again .

I have AN nswer  but my answer does not and will  not fit your expections .

Rev 20:2 , 3 , 4 ,5 ,6 ,and 7 is where the 1000 years are found as you should well know .   Let me know f you  DO  NO0T  believe in the Millennium ??

#1 , The next thing in God's program is the  DEPARTURE/RAPTURE   of the Body of Christ !!

#2 , Next begins the 7 yr  Tribulation !!

#3 , Then the Judgment of the Nations , Sheep and Goats

#4 , Then begins the Millennium , 1000 reign of Christ .

#5 , And after the Millennium begins , depending on what you believe , that after how you see  Psa 105:8-10 , what a Generation , IS !!!

God says for a 1000 generations and  IF  it a generation is 40 years , then it will continue for 40,000 more years .

#6 , Then you still    TO  factor in Eph 1:10 and what the  Dispensation of the  FULNESS OF TIMES  MEANS !!!

And as I have said it is a big subject ,   dan p
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 02:04:26 PM by dan p » Logged
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 10:16:47 AM »

Dan thank you.

Have a couple of questions and requests.

Please place core Scripture references with your time frame, so that we can know where you get your ideas from Biblicly.

Second, would you not have the other judgment as described at the end of Rev 20?

And not certain what you are referring to on #5 and #6 since you did not specify any real "event" that would fit into your timeline....but not certain if it is pertinent since we are talking the millennium.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------

dan p

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2010, 02:13:49 PM »

Dan thank you.

Have a couple of questions and requests.

Please place core Scripture references with your time frame, so that we can know where you get your ideas from Biblicly.

Second, would you not have the other judgment as described at the end of Rev 20?

And not certain what you are referring to on #5 and #6 since you did not specify any real "event" that would fit into your timeline....but not certain if it is pertinent since we are talking the millennium.

Hi Bother Jerry and I just received very good news , as my wife had a heart attack on Dec 26 and and they had to put 2  stents in a main artery .

I just received a phone call at 10:15 am on Dec 31 , and they have discharged her , and what a New  Year  it is .

Not to worry for I can defend my position on the Millennium and has been a emotional week for me , THANK YOU LORD , DAN P
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 05:09:35 PM by dan p » Logged
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2010, 02:53:05 PM »

Woohooo glad to hear that....now don't keep her up late tonight drinking and smoking stogies Smiley

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------

dan p

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2010, 07:21:39 PM »

Woohooo glad to hear that....now don't keep her up late tonight drinking and smoking stogies Smiley

Hi Brother Jerry and just as we were going to get her , SHE CALLED AND THAT THEY WOULD NOT RELEASE HER , so it look like another day , the first of Jan 1  , 2011 .  Here heart has all been checked , but the blood pressure has not yet equalized as it dropped enough and will monitor till the 1 , of Jan .

I just thank God , that my wife survived the first attack and that we got her to the hospital in time before another attack hit her , and to all a happy new year  , dan p
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2011, 08:45:08 AM »

HOpe you are home now.  And we are still praying for her, and for you during this time.  Recovery can sometimes be worse than the attack.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the