Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:17:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Television (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  My Big, Fat, Obnoxious Fiance
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Big, Fat, Obnoxious Fiance  (Read 6234 times)
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« on: February 08, 2004, 01:29:40 PM »

Who's seen it, cared to, or otherwise?  Like it, love it, hate it or loath it?  Personally, I find it rather hilarious!  Whatchy'all think?

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 04:43:23 PM »

Who's seen it, cared to, or otherwise?  Like it, love it, hate it or loath it?  Personally, I find it rather hilarious!  Whatchy'all think?

I really, really L-O-V-E It Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
NateyCakes

Radical for Christ!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 11:19:27 AM »

Hehehe. I like it too. I think its pretty funny with him acting the way he does. Hes got that girl all in distress too, lol. Ok gals, PLEASE dont beat up on me for this, but I think it also shows just how shallow some women can be. I mean she didnt like him right off the very 1st apperance. I mean knowing nothing about him other then looks and she was like "Iccky-Gross-No way". I mean he could have turned out to be the most sweetest, Most wonderful man on earth-given he isnt the "sexiest", but she assumed the worst off the bat...so I think hes giving a little just dessert maybe? hehehe:)

~*Rejoice for the Lord is GOOD!!*~
Brandie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 11:56:30 AM »

My fiance and I love it (sad to say).

I hear people saying that they feel sorry for Randi and that she should get some cash out of it even if they can't pull off the prank.  I say what goes around comes around and she isn't getting any more than what she deserves.  I think her family should get a big payday even if they can't pull it off.  However, that's one uptight family, do y'all agree?  And little Miss Randi is about as shallow and stuck-up as they come.
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 03:15:19 PM »

My fiance and I love it (sad to say).

I hear people saying that they feel sorry for Randi and that she should get some cash out of it even if they can't pull off the prank.  I say what goes around comes around and she isn't getting any more than what she deserves.  I think her family should get a big payday even if they can't pull it off.  However, that's one uptight family, do y'all agree?  And little Miss Randi is about as shallow and stuck-up as they come.

True Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
NateyCakes

Radical for Christ!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2004, 10:32:28 AM »

Yal gotta watch next Mon (For those who like it)  hehehe. Final episode. I think it'll be funny Smiley He tells her hes just an actor. The parents are so appauled by him which makes it silly. I like shes all in a tizzy! Heheh

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2004, 08:13:20 AM »

The sheer lines this guy gives are the best!  I personally like how he keeps making her think he's falling for her.  But I liked his "family" the most.   Grin  The sister obsessed with death that floated face down in the hot tub for like, 3 minutes, was priceless!  Ooooooh well.  Of course then there was the yoga class...lol

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Coyote

Aim High!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2004, 10:19:48 AM »

Personally for me reality TV is just plain retarded. Give me a good familiy show, or the A Team. My son and I love to watch racing (not nascar), and the history channel.

My wife on the other hand can't get enough of them, ohh the battle that ensues over the remote.

Amazing Grace how sweet the sound
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2004, 11:11:10 AM »

OOOO! The history channel!  I live by that channel.  Course my wife doesn't like it, so I don't get to watch it much... Cry

NateyCakes

Radical for Christ!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2004, 08:51:55 AM »

That was a great ending last night. I really thought the family was going to crack and apparently they almost did when Steve said it was all a con. The "brides" face was priceless. Heheh. I like that Steve, Hes cute! I gotta thing for big guys, what can I say....I especially like him the commerical where & he and another guy are in the gym shower or it seems and they are discussing what they had to eat last night and the guy is blow drying his hair and says to him (Steve) so what did u have to eat? Steve says, ...I had a english tea sandwich & a sprig of parsley... and the guy w/ the hair dryer looks over to him and the dryer hits him & like throws him into the lockers, Teheheheheh!!
Ok, too much coffee for me in the morning & even more sad that I know that commerical by heart...Anywho, Liked the show. Steve is cute & the bride and brides family are 1 million dollars richer....so laugh was on them, but what do they care. lol
Kiss

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2004, 09:02:00 AM »

What I liked was how the whole family was angry, the dad wasn't impressed with the money, the mom was livid, and the siblings were looking for rope for a lynching, and Steve comes up and gives his "we changed the purpose of the show's story, to show how a real family loves each other" speech...and they all bought it!! This guy's GOOD!  Anywho, he gets the mom cryin', the dad agreeing, and the siblings all lovy again.  I laughed.  It was good.

The Crusader
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2004, 09:33:34 AM »

I still have to watch last week and this week, I LOVE IT Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the