Recent Posts
Site Statistics
Who's Online
Forum Rules

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:15:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Does the Body of Christ have a Covenant ??
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does the Body of Christ have a Covenant ??  (Read 5155 times)
duval

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2010, 06:32:27 PM »

Yes Dan, Acts chapter 2, and I didn't even have to search.  Now, if you will study and search Peter's lesson that day you will find the answer to your 2nd question.

Good hunting indeed!
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2010, 08:04:05 PM »

Yes Dan, Acts chapter 2, and I didn't even have to search.  Now, if you will study and search Peter's lesson that day you will find the answer to your 2nd question.

Good hunting indeed!

hI DUVAL  and where is that verse that says , that , and I see why you did not give a verse , because there  IN  NOT  ONE !!!!DAN P
duval

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2010, 10:35:11 PM »

My, My Dan!

I did have better hope for you.  I did say if you read bro. Peter's sermon you would find answers.  Do you recall how in Acts 2 Peter said "this is that which was apoken of by Joel----"  Did you not read the quotes from David?  So I did give you verses didn't I Dan?
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 01:59:56 PM »

My, My Dan!

I did have better hope for you.  I did say if you read bro. Peter's sermon you would find answers.  Do you recall how in Acts 2 Peter said "this is that which was apoken of by Joel----"  Did you not read the quotes from David?  So I did give you verses didn't I Dan?

Hi duval  and your quote , " the Body of Christ and the covenant for both Jew and Gentile began on the 1 st  Pentecost " and all I asked was a verse that  LINKS  Jews and Gentiles in Acts 2 Huh?  So , far you have  NOT  ADDED  anything to me !!!  dan p
duval

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2010, 04:13:14 PM »

Well, OK Dan.  How about this:"For the promise is unto kyou, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."  Acts 2:39.

Most  respectfully,
duval
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2010, 08:25:23 PM »

Well, OK Dan.  How about this:"For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."  Acts 2:39.

Most  respectfully,
duval

Hi duval , to know who Luke is speaking to and who the  PROMISE  is given to , read Acts 2:38 , then verse 30 ??

Like 2+2=4 , dan p
duval

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 10:31:30 AM »

Hi Dan

So far as gentiles are concerned, what link does vs. 30 have with vs. 39?  Please give answer to vs.39.

God bless,
duval
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2010, 01:39:33 PM »

Hi Dan

So far as gentiles are concerned, what link does vs. 30 have with vs. 39?  Please give answer to vs.39.

God bless,
duval

Hi duval and if read , it talks about Christ resurrection from verse 25-30 .

Verse n39 is talking about The  Jewish people that are scattered all over the Roman empire .

Most believers most of the time  FAIL  to first  LOOK AT '

#1 ,  CONTEXT

#2 , GRAMMARICAL , ESPECIALLY THE VERB TENSE

#3 , HISTORICAL EVENTS

#4 , THE  DISPENSATIONAL CONTEXT

#5 , 2  Tim 2:15

#6 , and Phil 1:10 , to check the things that  DIFFER

dan p
duval

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2010, 06:24:25 PM »

No problem Dan

"_ _ _ to all that are afar off, as many as the Lord our God shall call."  The same vers I already gave you Dan, now please deal with it.

And, God bless you as you try- - - -duval
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2010, 07:46:48 PM »

No problem Dan

"_ _ _ to all that are afar off, as many as the Lord our God shall call."  The same vers I already gave you Dan, now please deal with it.

Hi duval and I dealt with it a long time ago and I see that  CONTEXT  is not a top  PRIORITY  with you and that will stop growth , but be my guest .  dan p
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2010, 07:58:53 PM »

No problem Dan

Hi duval and JUST  to help you , since you are a  novice , turn and read DANIEL 9:7  !!!
duval

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2010, 08:26:55 PM »

Hi Dan P

The "novice" has read Dan.9:7.  Of course it was to the Jew.  The OT  law was ONLY to the Jew.  In fact Dan.9:11 says "Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law,- - "

Yet, such is different in Acts 2.  The "afar off" and "as many as the Lord our God shall call" incliudes now the Gentile.  Jesus said  "Go into all nations" Matt.28 and Mark quotes Jesus saing "Go ye into all the world" and Luke 24 has Jesus the Christ saying "all nations".

God bless,
the "novice"
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2010, 08:47:04 PM »

Hi Dan P

The "novice" has read Dan.9:7.  Of course it was to the Jew.  The OT  law was ONLY to the Jew.  In fact Dan.9:11 says "Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law,- - "

Yet, such is different in Acts 2.  The "afar off" and "as many as the Lord our God shall call" incliudes now the Gentile.  Jesus said  "Go into all nations" Matt.28 and Mark quotes Jesus saing "Go ye into all the world" and Luke 24 has Jesus the Christ saying "all nations".

God bless,
the "novice"

Hi duval , and where do you see  ETHNOS  in Acts 2:39 ??   Huh Huh
duval

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2010, 11:32:54 AM »

Hi Dan

Thats the point.  The absence of "ethnos" in Acts 2:39 teaches the inclusion of the gentile and also the absence of "ethnos" in Acts 2:39 teaches the difference between it and Dan.9:7 where "ethnos" IS found.  Search the scriptures Dan and free yourself of the "journals" etc.  written by men.

God bless and best wishes
duval
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2010, 06:15:25 PM »

Hi Dan

Thats the point.  The absence of "ethnos" in Acts 2:39 teaches the inclusion of the gentile and also the absence of "ethnos" in Acts 2:39 teaches the difference between it and Dan.9:7 where "ethnos" IS found.  Search the scriptures Dan and free yourself of the "journals" etc.  written by men.

God bless and best wishes
duval

Hi duval , and which bible do you use in studying the scripture ??

I see that yoU ADDED  ETHNOS  when it is not there , now that is  Exception  Addition ,  dan p
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: