Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:49:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  How was Paul saved ???
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How was Paul saved ???  (Read 2736 times)
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 09:05:58 PM »

All this stuffing about differeces between a "kingdom saint" and a "grace saint" is just that, false teaching stuffing.  When Paul was told to be baptized in Acts 22:16 was he responding as a kingdom or grace saint?  No wonder the atheists laugh!!!

God bless,
duval

Hi duval and let me tell you why Atheists laugh as you say .

In 1 Cor 2:14 , But the  NATURAL man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God , for they are  FOOLISHNESS  unto him ,   NEITHER   can he know them , because they they are  SPIRITUALLY  DISCERNED .

Now let see what 2 Peter 3:15-16 saiys to those who are not Pauline .

In verse 15 , Peter calls Paul beloved also accordingto the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you and I believe that it is the book of Hebrews .

Then in verse 16 Peter says that the things that Paul writes are  HARD TO UNDERSTAND  .

Which they that are  Unlearned !

Which are Unstable !!

Twist or  Wrest the scripture unto their own  Destruction .

If you understood the  IMPLICATION  , of  when he Paul was a Kingdom saint and when he then changed to a Grace saint  and your answer shows that you do not understand what I have written .

We all have the right to be wrong , the best to you , dan p

duval

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2010, 11:19:37 AM »

Hello Dan

Peter said "some" of Pauls writings are "hard" to be understood, NOT ALL!  Its uninspired man going around preaching about "kingdom saints" and "grace saints" etc; etc, terms never used in God's holy word that causes division and atheists to laugh.

I say the "unlearned". "unstable", who "twist" or "wrest" s cripture to their own "destruction" are those who preach such things as "kingdom saints" as opposed to "grace saints", etccccccc.  Further, can you please tell me when and where Paul changed from a "kingdom" to a "grace" saint? 
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2010, 01:58:33 PM »

Hello Dan

Peter said "some" of Pauls writings are "hard" to be understood, NOT ALL!  Its uninspired man going around preaching about "kingdom saints" and "grace saints" etc; etc, terms never used in God's holy word that causes division and atheists to laugh.

I say the "unlearned". "unstable", who "twist" or "wrest" s cripture to their own "destruction" are those who preach such things as "kingdom saints" as opposed to "grace saints", etccccccc.  Further, can you please tell me when and where Paul changed from a "kingdom" to a "grace" saint? 

Hi duval , and even some good dispensationalist  will not answer , nor can answer that question , because it  NEVER happened , that's why !!

In Rev 5:8 the ones saved and died in the Tribulation through the preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom  ( MATT 24:13-14   )  are called Saints !!

In  1 Cor 1:2  we are  Called/Chosen/Elected  to be saints by the Preaching of the Gospel of the Grace of God Huh

dan p
duval

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2010, 04:32:31 PM »

Hi Dan

If I understand you correctly I agree with the bulk of your last post.  The gospel was preached to every creature under heaven during Paul's lifetime.  There were saints before Jesus death.

Have a good day----duval
dan p

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2010, 07:20:09 PM »

Hi Dan

If I understand you correctly I agree with the bulk of your last post.  The gospel was preached to every creature under heaven during Paul's lifetime.  There were saints before Jesus death.

Have a good day----duval
[/quote

Hi duval , good for you , dan p
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the