Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:37:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Oil Spill in the Gulf
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oil Spill in the Gulf  (Read 12194 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2010, 02:23:08 PM »

Sister Barbara,

You and others possibly effected by this will be in my prayers. I'm glad to hear that the news is spreading. It's not right that the mainstream news isn't covering this. Maybe they will feel forced to soon. I hope so.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2010, 02:42:23 PM »

Sister, you may not know this but, my prayers are with you and your family.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2010, 02:50:20 PM »

In fact sister, it is all over the internet.

This is in PDF. Scientists oppose the use of dispersant chemicals in the Gulf of Mexico

Oil Spill Crisis Map

Corexit In Sickened Family’s Swimming Pool

My Google search 35 different links at the moment, and growing.

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2010, 12:31:10 PM »

Shocked

We've heard - we've gotta step back from this - alot of schills out there!!! They play rough...but we've got truth!!

Thank you for your prayers!!!!!!!!!!!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2010, 06:29:38 PM »

Yes, do be careful. Our prayers will continue.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2010, 10:03:20 PM »

Once average people start being informed about what's going on, they won't be able to stop the news from spreading. It won't make any difference how many thugs they have. News and TV will have to cover this sooner or later, and the hammer will fall on those responsible.

HANG IN THERE!

YES, you will be in our prayers.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2010, 12:06:22 PM »

Coast Guard: Oil and gas platform explosion in the Gulf

Even though this one hasn't created an oil spill it is the third such incident in the Gulf. It is definitely getting to be more than a bit suspicious to say the least.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/02/1804628/oil-rig-explodes-in-the-gulf.html

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2010, 01:17:53 PM »

Coast Guard: Oil and gas platform explosion in the Gulf

Even though this one hasn't created an oil spill it is the third such incident in the Gulf. It is definitely getting to be more than a bit suspicious to say the least.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/02/1804628/oil-rig-explodes-in-the-gulf.html

UM? - This should make everyone wonder where things are going - OR where they WANT things to go.

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2010, 02:40:05 PM »

Mile Long Sheen after Gulf oil platform explodes

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38973757/ns/us_news-life/
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2010, 03:54:28 PM »

Hey sister Barbara,

The word has gotten out, if you click on the link for my search there are now 195 results. I have gotten a hold of the news services in Arizona, and sent them the main link (from Pastor Roger).

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2010, 07:27:45 PM »

Hi Shammu! How are you?

Yeah, we've been getting alot of e-mail. It's good we stepped back, this is getting around according to God's purposes - we don't have to do anything. God wants to warn people and he's doing it His way - Amazing!

This was one we received this morning. It's a radio talk show, but we haven't figured out which one:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym6haebWz0A

david749

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2011, 10:42:46 PM »

I feel that the man of evil will be someone released from the pit for a short time.........a person who has lived in the past and has come back to life.........and those who are not Christians will marvel......and many will follow after him. 

Rev.  17:  8-11

Rev.  13:  3-8

In my opinion, it is one of the past seven leaders who persecuted Israel.   He is the 8th.... and is of the 7.

I feel that there is a chance that it will be Hitler.  If you study his speeches.......he starts out talking normally and then it seems as if a demon takes over.  He also spoke about his 1000 year Reich.......in mockery of the Lord's millennial kingdom.   He hypnotized nearly the whole country.......and you can see it in the speech which I have included. 

I feel that the Oil Well was blown up on purpose.  It blew up on Hitler's birthday.......April 20th.  It was officially sealed about 5 months later on Sept. 19, 2010........the date which I feel might possibly be the beginning of Daniel's 70th week  (as mentioned in another thread). 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGhdX1SI3KY

See also youtube videos or the book:     "The Rise of the Fourth Reich"   by Jim Marrs
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2011, 12:48:48 PM »

Hello Brother David,

I have a hard time seeing this one. Bible Prophecy indicates there must be a war first - probably the war of Ezekiel 38-39 - and a resulting false 7 year peace treaty. I haven't seen anything that resembles the false peace treaty yet. However, I realize this is just my opinion, and many don't share it. Two great evils will be revealed after the start of the Tribulation Period:  the false prophet and the Anti-Christ. The false prophet will help the Anti-Christ gain power. Many think that the false prophet will arise from the church and the Anti-Christ as a political figure in the revived Roman Empire. Again, there are many opinions, but the Scriptures are clear about the revelation of two evils - the false prophet and the Anti-Christ. I think that the false peace treaty is also a fact.

Love In Christ,
Tom

david749

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2011, 08:33:26 PM »

Hi Tom and thanks for your input. 

I initially became a bit suspicious last Sept because there were several major Jewish holidays taking place and some major events have happened in the past in conjunction with Jewish holidays.  Anyway.......you also had in Sept 2010 several meetings where Obama had Netenyahou and others over to the white house and other places.  The peace convenant does not have to necessarily be well publicized to the general public.  Then Israel was in my view insulted because Obama and others chose the UN session to discuss the results of these talks at a time when Netenyahou could not even attend....namely Yom Kippur......which ended Sept. 19. 

I have also read other places about a study of Christ's statement that He saw Satan fall as lightning from heaven.  We know that in the end times......Satan and the other bad angels will get kicked out of heaven.  Jesus would have been speaking in Hebrew and the study said that the Scripture verse would sound like this:   "Satan Barrak Obama."

So as bad angels can inhabit people for periods of time.....it is possible that even Satan himself is temporarily inhabiting Obama. 

As I feel that Hitler might come back to be anti-christ, several possibilities exist.  The false trinity might include Obama with Satan inside him, Hitler, and perhaps the ex-Nazi pope as the false prophet.

Another possibility is that Obama will perish and perhaps rise three days later as Hitler.  Pretty wild I know......but keep in mind that the end times will include many miraculous events......both from God and the powers of darkness.  The false prophet will be able to bring fire down from heaven.

In any case, the event will be so miraculous to those who are not Christians.......that many unbelievers will follow after the evil one.

No matter how bad things might be in the world....or in our lives......God is there to help us.  He loves us and cares about us very much.  I have been working on having the faith of the smallest seed.......namely a mustard seed.    He has been helping me with this.   
david749

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2011, 08:52:53 PM »

In regard to Ezek Chps 38 and 39, I feel that this encompasses the 7th Bowl judgment of God as well as afterword when Christ returns with his heavenly army (the saints) to destroy the armies arrayed against Him with a Word from His mouth (Rev. 19)

If you review Ezek 38: 19-22......it involves a great earthquake......such that all the mountains shall be thrown down.  Every wall shall fall.  It also says that great hailstones will fall (v. 22)

In the Seventh Bowl.....Rev. 16: 18-21........the following is described:

1.  a great earthquake as had not occurred since men where on earth.

2.  the cities of the nations fell

3.  every island fled away

4.  the mountains were not found

5.  great hailstones falling on men (weighing approx. 130 pounds each)

So in my opinion........Ezek 38 and 39 takes place near the end of Daniel's 70th week. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the