Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:56:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Oil Spill in the Gulf
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oil Spill in the Gulf  (Read 12209 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2010, 06:19:52 PM »

Sister, is it in the water supply or just in the water in your pool?

My prayers for all there also. This is indeed serious.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2010, 06:34:50 PM »

Sister Barbara,

The information you have provided and what I've been able to find on my own have convinced me to pray for ALL anywhere near the Gulf. This would be a large number of people - all at risk of chemical poisoning. Where are the good investigative reporters providing details about this to the general public? We shouldn't have to search for information about this on the internet - it should be headline news on page one. Why the lack of concern for public health?

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2010, 06:35:17 PM »

Thank you, Brother Tom, for that website.

Here's another one:

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/alert-13-3-ppm-of-corexit-found-inland-near-florida-border-chemist-says-tests-show-2-butoxyethanol-from-9527-video-photos
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2010, 06:45:29 PM »

Hi Pastor Roger!

This testing was very expensive. We only checked our pool water because my husband got sick when he went swimming. The State of Florida WILL NOT analyze public water (I wonder why?) We don't know what our next step is. We are talking with lawyers from Alabama and will probably have to go up there. We may have to have our drinking water analyzed as well. Our heads are swimming (no pun intended). The above website talks about a smaller amount found near the Florida border.

The article also talks about the affect on red blood cells in mammals - the cells rupture!!! If we have it, everyone on the coast and probably inland also has it - we're just the first ones along this coast to get this measurement. But we know we can't be the only ones...

Also have been hearing about the 'Blue Flu' all over the coast. This is people getting sick and their lips and hands are turning blue because they're not getting enough oxygen (I believe this is from methane). That hasn't happened to us, but those who have it are in our prayers!!!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2010, 06:46:03 PM »

Thanks for the additional link Sister Barbara. I need to go eat dinner, and I plan to do some more searching for information. To say the least, this whole situation is INSANE, and a bunch of folks should be facing criminal charges.

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2010, 07:07:22 PM »

Brother Tom,

There is definately a media blackout!! It is, we agree wholeheartedly, INSANE!

BP is owned principally by the British monarchy. We already know they won't be paying damages for as long as 20 years!!!!

What kind of gov't have we got? The media is censored, there is no information, there really isn't going to be any damages paid out, AND they are still spraying this stuff!!! Most of the people who were on the clean up crews will probably suffer the same fate as those who worked on cleaning up the Exxon Valdez! Early respiratory problems, and early death!

This is the New World Order!!!!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2010, 07:28:56 PM »

Dinner isn't quite ready, so I have a little while.

I was just thinking that everyone should be filing complaints with the Health Department, the EPA, and even criminal complaints with local, county, and state law enforcement agencies. It is most definitely illegal to poison water supplies and people. If EVERYONE stated filing all kinds of complaints, they would have to pay attention and do something about this. Additional spraying of poisons should definitely be stopped, and everyone in the State is potentially a complainant of various kinds. There should be extreme concerns for water supplies used for drinking water.

You have evidence from your pool that can be used as a basis for criminal complaints and civil actions. My suggestion would be for massive numbers of complaints to every agency that could have any jurisdiction over this matter. You do have evidence, so this could not be considered to be a false complaint. The poison definitely came from somewhere, and there's all kinds of evidence about WHERE.

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2010, 07:41:47 PM »

Hi Brother Tom,

We were told today that there may be someone coming down here to do more tests. We also started warning neighbors, friends and family. One of our neighbors looked at my husband like he was crazy, then his wife said, 'Ignorance is bliss'!!!! The apathy is unbelievable!!!
We will continue to do whatever we have to do. There are many others up north in Mississippi and Alabama that are trying to stop the spraying. There are videos of town meetings, where fisherman are still not being represented even though they were originally told they were. We are talking about a communist state here, that's the only way I can explain what we're seeing. State controlled media, with BP running the whole show. They're lying, and no one can seem to do anything.

Most people are only going by what they see on CNN. Local news stories have to be acquired from the internet, and yes, we've got to do all the research. We now will have help, and hope we can take things further. We've already e-mailed our church, and friends that understand what's going on and the danger it entails.

We also know that people are being harassed by BP thugs. Don't know where this will go.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »

We also know that people are being harassed by BP thugs. Don't know where this will go.

Where will this go is the same conclusion I was thinking. There is so much about this disaster that just doesn't make sense. If that pool was mine, I can tell you that I would at least be filing a police report and Health Department complaint.

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2010, 10:05:07 PM »

I know they told us they were going to make a report to the Florida Environmental Protection Agency. I guess they're putting the proper paperwork together and going from there. We know there'll be no compensation monetarily, but we also know we've got to get the word out with the help of the people that are fighting this thing and mostly, and more importantly with the help of the LORD!!!

We also thank you guys so much for this forum and the people that may be reached and warned through your readers and their relatives or friends in Florida and the Gulf Coast!

It's a government of the people, by the people and for the people - and we all have to fight the good fight against the evil that's so pervasive in this gov't and these corporations!!
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2010, 07:41:32 AM »

Here's more on the threats from BP thugs:

http://www.blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2010/08/24/bp-thugs-threating-independent-scientists-corexit-oil-bp-gulf-oil-spill-waters-3479/

Click on first story - then click on read more
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 07:58:12 AM by Barbara » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2010, 01:21:41 PM »

Hello Sister Barbara,

I couldn't get the page to load. I'll try it again later.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2010, 09:55:07 AM »

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/exclusive-tests-find-sickened-family-has-50-3-ppm-of-corexits-2-butoxyethanol-in-swimming-pool-just-one-hour-north-of-tampa-lab-report-included

The word is getting out. This article is now getting spread all over FaceBook. Keep up the good work, sister.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2010, 10:22:52 AM »

Yikes! Pastor Roger! We didn't know that!

We just saw that the Higgins Blog, posted above, picked up the story, and we just thanked him! It's been a hard couple of days. We've been trying to warn people down here, alot of people want to know - others have never even heard of Corexit - which is being sprayed in our own backyard!! It is frustrating!

We just decided today to start taking care of ourselves and got in touch with our Dr., who isn't covered by insurance because he's an MD and a naturopath. Same with our other Dr. But we have to have my husband checked out, my son and myself. To get this result costs alot of $$ - but not to do anything will cost alot more. We're exhausted, and a little confused!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2010, 12:20:19 PM »

Isn't the internet wonderful? With the internet, information like this will get around rather quickly with very little effort.

FaceBook posting is one of the quickest ways now. That is why the government wants to start putting so many restrictions on it.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the