Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:07:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  'Bleeding Lungs' in the Ukraine and Norway
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 'Bleeding Lungs' in the Ukraine and Norway  (Read 966 times)
Barbara

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2009, 01:30:59 PM »

I hadn't seen this posted here but there seems to be fast breaking developments in the Ukraine situation:

"Bleeding Lungs and Tamiflu Resistance" - Health Freedom Alliance

H1N1 mutations are being found all over the world including the US. From the strain found in Norway and the Ukraine that is said to totally destroy the lungs, to a Tamiflu resistant strain found in various locations, including a cluster in N. Carolina, it is clear that the H1N1 virus is changing. The vaccine that was created to prevent an influenza infection are only effective for the particular strain of virus used in their creation. The H1N1 virus has begun to develop a resistance to Tamiflu, also known as oseltamivir phosphate, a commonly used anti-viral drug. The swine flu is still sensitive to another anti-viral medication and responds to treatment with Relenza, the prescription form of zanamivir.
     The D225G H1N1 mutation affects the way the H1N1 virus attaches to host cells. This pattern is similar to the 1918 Spanish flu outbreak, which killed as many as 40 (or 50) million people. Both types of influenza were highly contagious, fast acting, and affect the deep tissue of the lungs. This causes a total destruction of the lungs..."
       Cont'd...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 01:32:45 PM by Barbara » Logged
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 01:39:34 PM »

Cont'd...

A week and a half ago we learned from a group campaigning against the H1N1 vaccine, that they had gotten info from people within the Ukraine that airplanes were spraying constantly for a week and then the 'flu epidemic' broke out.
I've also seen unconfirmed reports that spraying depleted uranium above a populated area causes hemorrhagic (bleeding) lungs.
In the info on the 'Swine Flu Shot' post, the authors said the H1N1 virus was started with a strain of the Spanish flu combined in a laboratory with bird flu and swine flu.
The above reference to the flu 'mutating' into a strain like the Spanish flu, in light of those lectures and info on their website, is startling!  Shocked
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 11:53:11 AM »

My husband saw this last week on MSNBC web page...You can watch the local News story in Iowa on YouTube

Has the Ukraine swine flu mutation Spread to the United States?
Hemorrhaged lungs found in autopsies

Nov 25, 2009, LA Health Technology Examiner, Orlando

A county medical examiner in Iowa has come forward to inform the public of the results of autopsies that point to bleeding in the lungs, just as in the fatal cases in the Ukraine and Norway. Many of these cases went undiagnosed as H1N1 due to the accute condition of the patients, and the invasive nature of testing.

The H1N1 mutation found in the Ukraine and Norway is characterized by accute respiratory distress. According to Professor Victor Bachinsky, PhD, head of the Chernivtsi regional forensic bureau, the mutated form of the swine flu present in the Ukraine cause the lungs to bleed, and in essence, the total destruction of the lungs.

In and interview with DesMoines, Iowa KCCI News, Dr. Gregory Schmunck states, "In the autopsy, what we're seeing is very heavy, wet hemorrhagic lungs, lungs with a lot of blood in them."

« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 11:59:57 AM by Barbara » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 03:07:51 PM »

Cont'd...

A week and a half ago we learned from a group campaigning against the H1N1 vaccine, that they had gotten info from people within the Ukraine that airplanes were spraying constantly for a week and then the 'flu epidemic' broke out.
I've also seen unconfirmed reports that spraying depleted uranium above a populated area causes hemorrhagic (bleeding) lungs.
In the info on the 'Swine Flu Shot' post, the authors said the H1N1 virus was started with a strain of the Spanish flu combined in a laboratory with bird flu and swine flu.
The above reference to the flu 'mutating' into a strain like the Spanish flu, in light of those lectures and info on their website, is startling!  Shocked

I'll have to find out some more about the planes spraying. Nothing surprises me any more. Some are willing to do anything to start and fulfill their agendas.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 03:55:40 PM »

There are various claims that this plague has now spread to the nations of Poland, Bosnia, China, India, Norway, Hong Kong, Paraguay and now in the U.S. Paraguay also had reports of a mist coming from low level flying planes over a village that was in a land dispute and had been ordered to evacuate the village just prior to this spraying incident.

This looks like more than one thing showing up. One is a Pneumonic Plague which is a very serious bacterial infection not a virus. Then there is what appears to be a bioengineered virus that resembles a mixture of the H1N1, the Avian flu and/or the Spanish flu.

There is no evidence that these planes are connected to the incident of the plague. The conspiracy theory of chemtrails carrying or being caused by harmful substances has been around for over 50 years with no proof of them carrying harmful substances. In fact most of it has been proved that they are normal and harmless ice crystals and that any substance distributed this way would be rendered totally harmless before it could reach people. Normally chemtrails are only experienced at higher elevations. With recent record breaking low temperatures around the world the phenomenon has been seen with planes that are still sitting on the tarmac waiting for takeoff.

This does not preclude this from being a real situation but does throw some really great doubt as to the source and means of distribution of this current outbreak. Keep in mind that it doesn't take very long at all for any disease to spread worldwide. I clearly remember the dog parvo-virus sometime in the late 70's early 80's being spread world wide in less than 6 months and it can take even less time than that for human communicable diseases to spread from just one infected person.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 04:14:10 PM »

Thanks Pastor Roger!

I appreciate the additional information. These are wild times and insane things are being done under the very noses of the people. That's why it's easier to ask the question, "Would they do something like this?"

If we had asked this question about any number of things just one year ago, most people would have quickly said no. It's amazing how quickly things have changed to the unthinkable.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 04:30:56 PM »

Yes, it was unthinkable just a short time ago but with the various agendas coming out in the light it is easier and easier by the day to realize the possibilities. I can remember some green agenda professor recently making a statement that an engineered virus should be released on the population in order to reduce the population and save mother earth. Now with so many of our own politicians as well as those in the UN and other nations coming out with various population control objectives it all becomes more believable.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 04:50:58 PM »

Yes, it was unthinkable just a short time ago but with the various agendas coming out in the light it is easier and easier by the day to realize the possibilities. I can remember some green agenda professor recently making a statement that an engineered virus should be released on the population in order to reduce the population and save mother earth. Now with so many of our own politicians as well as those in the UN and other nations coming out with various population control objectives it all becomes more believable.

That green agenda professor and his followers should go first.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the