Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:33:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286775 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Better late than never, HI you All
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Better late than never, HI you All  (Read 1778 times)
MATTHEW24:14

View Profile WWW
« on: November 13, 2009, 09:51:37 PM »

Life-Changing

I was a skeptic, before I started my amazing journey of discovery. But once I saw the accuracy of the Bible predictions…in   Acts 2:17  "`In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. 1Corinthians 3:16-17 and  Roman 8:9-11         
once my life began changing dramatically

Finally, live the wonderful life I deserve by uncovering my heart’s deepest wishes and desires…and…the simple secret to achieving them!  l discover how to make the most of my life and live the life I always wished for!

You’ll read about specific changes in your life that will occur very soon. Now, I can’t change future events in your life but, I will let you know what lies ahead so you will maximize every opportunity…and…avoid all unnecessary pitfalls by being aware of them!
I realized helping people this way is my true purpose in life.
Because the Holy Spirit dwells in you.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 08:20:04 AM »

Hello Matt,

Your message here is quite vague and could easily be seen as meaning many different things. I think it would be better if you were to explain your meanings more.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 09:28:03 AM »

Life-Changing

I was a skeptic, before I started my amazing journey of discovery. But once I saw the accuracy of the Bible predictions…in   Acts 2:17  "`In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. 1Corinthians 3:16-17 and  Roman 8:9-11         
once my life began changing dramatically

Finally, live the wonderful life I deserve by uncovering my heart’s deepest wishes and desires…and…the simple secret to achieving them!  l discover how to make the most of my life and live the life I always wished for!

You’ll read about specific changes in your life that will occur very soon. Now, I can’t change future events in your life but, I will let you know what lies ahead so you will maximize every opportunity…and…avoid all unnecessary pitfalls by being aware of them!
I realized helping people this way is my true purpose in life.
Because the Holy Spirit dwells in you.

It sounds like you're claiming to be a prophet or a psychic of some sort. I'll rejoice in God's Promises to His Children and forget the psychic stuff of men. I, for one, don't appreciate people using God's Holy Name in the making of such claims. True Christians have the Holy Spirit of God living in their hearts and Jesus Christ Himself as an advocate and intercessor. So, we don't need psychics and fortune tellers.

Leviticus 20:6-7 KJV  And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.  7  Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 4:19 KJV  And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 KJV  9  When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.  10  There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,  11  Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.  12  For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

2 Kings 17:16-18 KJV  And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.  17  And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.  18  Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of his sight: there was none left but the tribe of Judah only.

2 Chronicles 33:5-6 KJV  5  And he built altars for all the host of heaven in the two courts of the house of the LORD.  6  And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

Isaiah 47:12-15 KJV  Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.  13  Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.  14  Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.  15  Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured, even thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save thee.

Jeremiah 8:1-3 KJV  At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:  2  And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.  3  And death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue of them that remain of this evil family, which remain in all the places whither I have driven them, saith the LORD of hosts.

Jeremiah 10:1-3 KJV  Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2  Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3  For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

Jeremiah 14:14-20 KJV  Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.  15  Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.  16  And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and they shall have none to bury them, them, their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters: for I will pour their wickedness upon them.  17  Therefore thou shalt say this word unto them; Let mine eyes run down with tears night and day, and let them not cease: for the virgin daughter of my people is broken with a great breach, with a very grievous blow.  18  If I go forth into the field, then behold the slain with the sword! and if I enter into the city, then behold them that are sick with famine! yea, both the prophet and the priest go about into a land that they know not.  19  Hast thou utterly rejected Judah? hath thy soul lothed Zion? why hast thou smitten us, and there is no healing for us? we looked for peace, and there is no good; and for the time of healing, and behold trouble!  20  We acknowledge, O LORD, our wickedness, and the iniquity of our fathers: for we have sinned against thee.

Daniel 2:27-28 KJV  Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king;  28  But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

Matthew 7:21-23 KJV  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.  22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Acts 7:42-43 KJV  Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness?  43  Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Acts 16:16-18 KJV  And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:  17  The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.  18  And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 10:53:05 AM »

I'll rejoice in God's Promises to His Children and forget the psychic stuff of men. I, for one, don't appreciate people using God's Holy Name in the making of such claims. True Christians have the Holy Spirit of God living in their hearts and Jesus Christ Himself as an advocate and intercessor. So, we don't need psychics and fortune tellers.

Amen!

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the