Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:05:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  ChristiansUnite and Announcements
| |-+  ChristiansUnite and Announcements (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Jackson Demands Firing Radical Homosexual Kevin Jennings, Safe Schools Czar
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jackson Demands Firing Radical Homosexual Kevin Jennings, Safe Schools Czar  (Read 816 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2009, 06:23:23 PM »

Bishop E.W. Jackson Sr. Demands That Radical Homosexual Activist Kevin Jennings, Safe Schools Czar, Be Fired

by Staff
October 6, 2009

CHESAPEAKE, Va., (christiansunite.com) -- Bishop E.W. Jackson Sr., Founder and President of STAND - Staying True to America's National Destiny, formed to call America back to its Judeo-Christian values, has sent a letter to President Obama demanding the firing of Kevin Jennings, head of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools. Jennings is founder of the Gay Lesbian & Straight Education Network ("GLSEN"), and - according to Bishop Jackson - is a "radical homosexual activist." The letter is posted on the STAND website blog.

The basis of the demand that Mr. Jennings be fired is his admitted involvement in facilitating the relationship of a 15 year old boy ("Brewster") with an adult homosexual male he met at a bus stop. Kevin Jennings admitted to instructing the student as follows:

"I said, 'What were you doing in Boston on a school night, Brewster?' He got very quiet, and he finally looked at me and said, 'Well I met someone in the bus station bathroom and I went home with him.' I looked at Brewster and said, 'You know, I hope you knew to use a condom.'"

Later in writing about the incident in his 1994 book, "One Teacher in Ten," Jennings boasted that the 15 year old "left my office with a smile on his face that I would see every time I saw him on campus for the next two years, until he graduated."

Says Jackson, "Protecting our children is a task so sensitive and sacred that only those who meet the highest standard should be charged with it. Kevin Jennings does not meet that standard and should not be in charge of the safety of school children. Had the matter been adjudicated, Jennings may well have been fined or imprisoned."

The Bishop believes the majority of Americans want Kevin Jennings fired. In his letter to President Obama he writes, "I represent...millions of Americans who object to your appointment of Kevin Jennings. We demand that he be dismissed because he is unfit to serve."

http://news.christiansunite.com/Religion_News/religion08602.shtml

Additional information on ChristiansUnite.com is available on the Internet at http://www.christiansunite.com/
Copyright © 2009 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the