Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:27:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Do you have a lot of time now?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you have a lot of time now?  (Read 1453 times)
livingbyfaith

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2009, 04:36:11 PM »

;)Don't ever go back to see what you have done or where you have been online. Roll Eyes  I've been doing that all day to get my records straight of what I have written.  I tried so many sites to get back on.
My name has been changed, so has my passwords and email addresses.  I've done everything they told me to do but I can't reply or post anything.

This is the first one who accepted me as I am! Grin  Some sites have closed.  One man died but life goes on!

I used to go by "livingbyfaith".  Now I am "forgiven"

I believe God wants me to get busy posting.  Time is running out.

Where have I been if anyone has missed me.
What I am going to say is if anyone has had the "black"  Cry period like I did, there is hope and a pleasant future   I got where all I wanted to do was sleep.  I stayed in my room and didn't want to see anyone.  Then I heard about sleep apnea.  I checked with my doctor.  He sent me to a sleep lab.  Was all wired up then went to bed with all that stuff.
The guy who was testing came running back in my room.  I pulled the tube out of my nose and the main plug and all the wires attached to my head. 

I tried to witness to him while he was putting the wires on me.   He believed that being a good person would do it.  I told him no and why not.

MY diagnosis ---I was in a deep depression.  The second time he was afraid I was going to die.
I said it was all right with me.  I knew where I was going.

I went home and had an oxygen machine for company mostly when I slept.  I couldn't use the cpap

I get claustrophobia.  Had tubes up my nose-quite uncomfortable.

Was feeling a little better after 2 months and wanted to walk up town ( a steep hill)  Tested it with a thing hooked on my finger.  A week later the doctor's office called and said I didn't need it any more!  PTL. Grin  2 weeks later I had a slight heart attack.  Back in the hospital for a few days.

I learned a lot from these incidents.  Before all this I thought I was in control of my life and didn't need any help.  God showed me differently.  While the room was spinning in and out and going around in circles, I managed to get to my door to see if any one was around.

God sent two people to take care of the details of getting me to the hospital.  I tell them they are my angels.  Barb walked me to the front room while Janet called the ambulance.  Then Janet found a male nurse who was in the building.  He took my BP until they carried me out to the ambulance.
I wanted them to call my kids but they didn't listen to me.  Something shot way high on my way to the hospital.  Even waiting for my kids to show up, I could have been dead.  God still wanted me around.  Have much work to do yet.

I was put on all kinds of meds.  In a short time I was taken off cholseterol meds.  It was good.  One of my blood thinners and BP meds.  They are good.

This week I was moving furniture around and doing a thorough cleaning for the high rise inspection in a couple weeks!  I got tired and achy but who wouldn't?   lol

From 2003-2006 I was in a depression.  My thinking ability was bad.  Could hardly remember much of anything.  Just lately I began to get my thought processes to work better.  PTL!  Doing crossword puzzles is helping a lot.

Roll Eyes  God had it all planned!  I was always a very negative person.  These were the experiences that made me grow up!  This lost time was clearing out all the negative things in my life.  I can look back now and see that I really had a great life.  I did a lot of interesting things.  I just made up my mind not to enjoy them much!

I'm meeting people from my past.  They remind me of the good things and people who helped me when things were bad!  Was never alone.  God was with me even though I didn't know him yet.   Smiley

You can wake up now!  All I have to say for now.  God bless you all.  It's great to be back here.

Hebrews 4:12 "For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword."
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 07:20:06 PM »

Sister Joan,

I give thanks that you're feeling better and becoming active again. Nearly all Christians go through hard times and trials sooner or later, and that obviously involves health problems. I just give thanks that God can use those times to draw us closer to Him and stronger in CHRIST.

We're just happy to have you back with us.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 4:4-6 KJV  There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;  5  One Lord, one faith, one baptism,  6  One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the