Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:15:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Brother Tom!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brother Tom!  (Read 2222 times)
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« on: July 01, 2009, 11:46:50 AM »

Brother Kevin,

Would you consider coming back to have some fellowship with us before the RAPTURE. The time might be getting short. Regardless, we'll be spending Eternity together in CHRIST.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Cheesy  Of course!  I'd love to spend alot more time fellowshipping with everyone here.  Praise God for a local body I can fellowship with throughout the week, Amen?  Unfortunately, my time is limited at my current job.  But...I WILL see what I can do Brother!  Wink

Love In Christ,

Kevin

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 12:07:08 AM »

Hello Brother Kevin,

It's great to hear from you. I understand about trying to carve out a living for a family in these hard times, but I know that God will be with us to the end. Sadly, I think that we're going to see even worse times before Christ comes to take us HOME.

In the meantime, we can live one day at a time in CHRIST, Smile, and KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 130:1-8 ASV  1  Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Jehovah.  2  Lord, hear my voice: Let thine ears be attentive To the voice of my supplications.  3  If thou, Jehovah, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand?  4  But there is forgiveness with thee, That thou mayest be feared.  5  I wait for Jehovah, my soul doth wait, And in his word do I hope.  6  My soul waiteth for the Lord More than watchmen wait for the morning; Yea, more than watchmen for the morning.  7  O Israel, hope in Jehovah; For with Jehovah there is lovingkindness, And with him is plenteous redemption.  8  And he will redeem Israel From all his iniquities.

Romans 8:24-28 ASV  24  For in hope were we saved: but hope that is seen is not hope: for who hopeth for that which he seeth?  25  But if we hope for that which we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.  26  And in like manner the Spirit also helpeth our infirmity: for we know not how to pray as we ought; but the Spirit himself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered;  27  and he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.  28  And we know that to them that love God all things work together for good, even to them that are called according to his purpose.

2 Corinthians 10:14-15 ASV  14  For we stretch not ourselves overmuch, as though we reached not unto you: for we came even as far as unto you in the gospel of Christ:  15  not glorying beyond our measure, that is, in other men's labors; but having hope that, as your faith groweth, we shall be magnified in you according to our province unto further abundance,

Philippians 1:19-20 ASV  19  For I know that this shall turn out to my salvation, through your supplication and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,  20  according to my earnest expectation and hope, that in nothing shall I be put to shame, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether by life, or by death.

Acts 26:6-7 ASV  6  And now I stand here to be judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers;  7  unto which promise our twelve tribes, earnestly serving God night and day, hope to attain. And concerning this hope I am accused by the Jews, O king!

Job 14:7 ASV  7  For there is hope of a tree, If it be cut down, that it will sprout again, And that the tender branch thereof will not cease.

Acts 2:26 ASV  26  Therefore my heart was glad, and my tongue rejoiced; Moreover my flesh also shall dwell in hope:

1 Corinthians 9:10 ASV  10  or saith he it assuredly for our sake? Yea, for our sake it was written: because he that ploweth ought to plow in hope, and he that thresheth, to thresh in hope of partaking.

Romans 5:2 ASV  2  through whom also we have had our access by faith into this grace wherein we stand; and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Romans 12:12 ASV  12  rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing stedfastly in prayer;

Ephesians 4:4-6 ASV  4  There is one body, and one Spirit, even as also ye were called in one hope of your calling;  5  one Lord, one faith, one baptism,  6  one God and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in all.

1 Thessalonians 5:8 ASV  8  But let us, since we are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for a helmet, the hope of salvation.

2 Thessalonians 2:16 ASV  16  Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace,

Titus 1:2 ASV  2  in hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised before times eternal;

Titus 3:7 ASV  7  that, being justified by his grace, we might be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Hebrews 3:6 ASV  6  but Christ as a son, over his house; whose house are we, if we hold fast our boldness and the glorying of our hope firm unto the end.

Hebrews 6:11 ASV  11  And we desire that each one of you may show the same diligence unto the fulness of hope even to the end:

1 Peter 1:3 ASV  3  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to his great mercy begat us again unto a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1 Peter 3:15 ASV  15  but sanctify in your hearts Christ as Lord: being ready always to give answer to every man that asketh you a reason concerning the hope that is in you, yet with meekness and fear:

Colossians 1:5 ASV  5  because of the hope which is laid up for you in the heavens, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel,

Hebrews 6:18 ASV  18  that by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we may have a strong encouragement, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us:

1 Timothy 1:1 ASV  1  Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus according to the commandment of God our Saviour, and Christ Jesus our hope;

1 Thessalonians 2:19-20 ASV  19  For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of glorying? Are not even ye, before our Lord Jesus at his coming?  20  For ye are our glory and our joy.

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 09:39:40 PM »

Amen Brother.  It's not going to get better...yet.   Smiley Wink

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the