Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:21:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  find myself in real need of prayer
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: find myself in real need of prayer  (Read 4865 times)
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2003, 11:45:19 PM »

Thank you, Cherie; I don't know if Tigerlily has seen this latest.

I just heard from her today.  She's been away a month or so.

She said she's having a hard time; getting worse.

We pray for tigerlily(Michelle) today; for her healing...

...in Jesus' Name...
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2003, 11:46:20 PM »

'Still prayin for tigerlilly.  She doesn't check back much anymore.  I know she said she was getting worse.

And her cousin IrishAngel has quit the boards I see.  

Please pray for tigerlily, her healing and family.  And for Irish too, and her dad....  

In Jesus' Name.....    Smiley
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2003, 08:19:22 AM »

Hi ya'll, im so sorry i havent checked in in awhile but please know that even if i disappear for long periods at a time its such a blessing to know that i have people that arent forgetting to pray for me.,  and yes sadly as symphony has said things seem to be getting worse but im trying very hard to not give up and to keep my faith up, i know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is in the healing buisiness.. and i know he can, i guess i also know that there are times that God allows pwoplw to go thru things and that at times its Gods will for  people to go thru things,but i also know that if this be the will of God for me to deal with this, then He must have a bigger purpose behind it all, so i wont ever give up on being healed in His time,., again i so very much appreciate your prayers and faithfulness in them..i have good days and i have bad days and i have imobilised on the couch days so i dont get here much but i will be here when i can be, ..
with love and prayers and appreciation... TL

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2003, 09:40:59 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Tigerlily,

My sister in Christ, it's very nice to hear from you. I and many others pray for you every day. I believe strongly in the power of prayer.

KEEP LOOKING UP!

In Christ,
Tom

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2003, 09:15:59 PM »

thank you Bep, we need to always remember our fellow brother and sisters... hope ya'll have a great week,,
luv TL

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Heidi
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2003, 10:23:08 PM »

Tigerlily, I too will pray earnestly for your relief and recovery.
Tamara

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2003, 08:47:50 AM »

Tigerlily, I stand in accord with prayers for you.
My late Mum had arthritis badly.  This debilitating disease is cruel. And, my heart goes out to you.  In the end, she took celery capsules which seemed to help her.  It was osteo arthritis.  
I pray deeply and sincerely that Father will touch you and give you the healthy normal life you deserve. In The Name of Jesus. Amen.
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2003, 10:21:00 PM »

thank you heidi your prayers are very appreciated, as is everyones here that remembers me,,, ty so very much,,
 and tamara.. im so very sorry to here that you mom had arthritis, to be honest before i got it i used to think it wasnt anything serious, i guess u hear so many people making comments like the weathers bad,, "ole arthur" is acting up ect, that i never realised just how horrific i can be, the type i have is  a spawndanitis kind (sp? = ankyolosinspawndanitis,
its not at all pleasant and i honestly dont want to sound like a cronic complaner, but i so need and so appreciate your prayers, im crippling fast and it scares me BAD, i have to young boys and a husband.. he helps some but he works alot to keep us fed and kept..
love TL

Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2003, 10:53:01 PM »

TL, if you can give me some more information I'll do some research to see if there are any new or experimental medicines. There are some other things I can check as well.

*hug*

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2003, 04:43:02 PM »

Thank you, Whitehorse, bep, Tamara.

Dear Father, I pray for Tiger's healing, in Jesus' Name...
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2003, 06:33:07 PM »

whitehorse,, thanks so much, i go to the DR tomorrow i will see what type of info i can get to give ya.. i really appreciate your concern..
Luv ya. TL
(((hugs)))

Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2003, 09:33:41 PM »

Wonderful-let me know what you find out. And if everyone could say a couple of prayers, too, that would be great.

*hugs*

Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2003, 07:45:39 PM »

Cry will be praying! I've heard that arthritis is very difficult to treat, nothing seems to take the pain away...

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2003, 10:30:02 PM »

Have some new beta that may or may not be helpful. I have a friend who is suffering as well and she pointed this source that may be worth checking into. The book is called the yeast connection cookbook, written by a doctor and a nurse. (William G. Crook and Marjorie Hurt Jones) The reason I wondered if it might be helpful is because we have a very specialized system of medicine these days, which means the connections between seemingly unrelated illnesses get overlooked.

According to this book, there are certain illnesses that are often caused by unacceptable levels of yeast. (Apparently this yeast can be stored in the intestines, stomach, or other places.) If any of the following is true for you, yeast may be something to rule out as a cause for your sickness. Just a stab in the dark, but if you haven't checked for it, it might be a good idea.

If 6 or more of the following is true for you, there may be a yeast problem: you've been on repeated or prolonged antibiotics, especially those that are broad-spectrum.  Pain in joints, bones, or muscles. If you're bothered by frequent urinary or yeast infections. If you feel worse on damp days or in musty or moldy places. Repeated cortisone, Decadron, or prednisone. This includes nebulizers. If you have fatigue problems. Depressed. Headaches or memory loss. Digestive problems including gas, diharea, constipation, etc. Hormonal problems including sugar cravings, low body temperature, infertility, pms, menstrual irregularities, etc. Rashes, hives, psoriasis, etc. Skin that is unusually dry, itchy, or tingly. Senitive to certain odors, perfumes, or fabric store odors. If you're on birth control pills and they provoked symptoms.

These can also cause problems in men.

Problems that can result in women and men from excess of yeast:

Besides digestive problems (as one would expect): allergies, asthma, PMS and menstrual disorders, multiple sclerosis,Crohn's disease, mitral valve prolapse, hyperactivity, learning disorders and autism. The problem comes when the killing of bacteria, all kinds, good and bad, allows yeast to thrive. The yeast releases metabolic waste toxins which are delivered to various parts of the body.

Research done in Japan, and at Cornell University, have found these toxins can harm the immune system, setting the individual up for many other types of diseases.

Having these diseases does not mean it stems from yeast. But if you are in chronic pain and have not pinpointed the source of the problem, this may be an important thing to rule out.

Best wishes.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 11:25:29 PM by Whitehorse » Logged

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2003, 09:59:40 AM »

Thank you, Willow burch.

Wow, thanks Whitehorse.  I hope tiger can see this.

That's an interesting rundown.  Would make sense.  'Matter of fact, about a year ago, when tiger first begin asking for prayer, she said the doctors had dianosed Chron's.  Come January, they completely changed that--said they'd misdiagnosed(that was my understanding from Tiger).  

Yes, prolonged antibiotics really wear down the  body's immunity, I understand...

So, anyway, how would you get unacceptable levels of yeast in your body to diminish??

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the