Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:57:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Just For Women (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  soul mate
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: soul mate  (Read 4585 times)
prsawyer

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2004, 06:55:30 PM »

even with he's good qualities and that i like him and he seems to like me cause when i see him i smile at him and he smiles/ winks back at me with his face all lit up. the thing is mine and his schedule are different for this semester we only see each other twice or once a week in passing  and we both have a busy schedule not like last semester 3 times a week but that was only because he had the same math teacher i had. i know i should be patient  and wait on God but it really hurts to be apart from this guy , i do cry alot to God for this guy i know that sounds crazy but i've never cried over a guy before especially being apart from him cause, he's all i think about eveyday seeing i miss him and i even pray  that God will bless over him and protect this guy and his family. i've never had any luck with men cause ,i'm really shy and usually men don't have any thing to do with me because of my faith and the other i've remain a virgin but this guy is very different towards me he gives me respect and does not laugh at me because , i'm shy he tries to get me to open up which i do at times and at times he's the one who acts shy. i know the saying absence makes the heart grow fonder when  last semester ended i thought i would never see this guy again now i see him but not as much but we still show an interest in each other cause if this guy did not like me he would ignore me as me or him walked by instead he always speaks to me and looks back to see if i'm looking at him which i am. i just wish that God would allow the right time and moment for us to know each other rather than passing by and saying hello or giving a smile/wink seeing our schedules are diffrent and very busy. i just feel torn inside and i know when this guy first saw this semester and i thought i did not see him all he could do was stare at me the whole time he looked at me as if he wanted me to see him and he seem sad that i did'nt but i did not want to be too obvious and just stare at him but he could not walk up and talk to me but he made sure though that i saw him as he walked by me. what do you think
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2004, 01:57:09 AM »

It sounds like you really like this guy. I wouldn't settle on him because you feel like you haven't found the right guy elsewhere, though, because the right guy will be in the right place. Church, Bible studies and fellowship groups are great places to meet others who share your faith, and you're a lot less likely to get hurt if you look where people won't be disappointed that you're a Christian. But strong affections on a man who doesn't love God can only lead to either compromise or a broken heart, and no one wants to see that for you. Are there any guys who go to your church?

prsawyer

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2004, 07:42:52 AM »

my church has a single and couples class but i'm the only single their the majorite of people at my church are married and the ones that are single in the youth department i really do not go to church that much since i'm in college. besides i have looked else where at my church , i even went walking in local parks , the library other place liks depatment / grocery stores and none of these places i find anybody. really i 've gone to  college off and on due to a car accident and my fathers illness for awhile this guy is the first man that has approached me in a long time cause a couple years ago i went out with someone who attend church very strong in their faith but this guy wanted me to quit school he did not like the fact i attended college. just like last semester i went out with someone before i met the guy at school and the person i went out with believed in God but he really liked me but i had no feelings for him this person had already gone and finished college ready to settle down but i'm not and could not understand the fact i'm working on a career was busy he thought i could spend every lasting minute. i feel like the best place for me to meet someone is in college cause, i'm not ready to settle down yet, i do feel after college though i can get married right now i'm interested in starting a relationship and taken it slow i do not have to spend evey last minute with somone just start off by getting to know someone. i do not know if the guy at school is the person that God desires me to start a relationship with or not. i can tell you this my feelings from last semester to starting liking this guy to when i was apart from after fall semster ended my feeling grew stronger for this guy. now that the spring semester has started there even stronger by me able to approach him  rather than last semester i would let this guy approach me first. i did test this guy to see if he missed me or still likes me or not the first time i saw him this semester i was eating lunch with my back to him i notice he saw me he could not take his eyes off of me had a very sad look cause i did not see him which i did though  and made sure i saw him when he left. now i go up to him when i have the nerve and talk to him and he still shows feelings toward me but since we do not see each other much he smiles and winks  at me a lot and we talk when we have the time compared to last he just started to show some interest by the personal questions he would ask like i'm married or a bf and open the doors for me. i guess only time will tell it just hurts and lost without him to not see this guy he always brightens my day i see it his eyes i do the same and this guy has changed me for the better i'm a much happier person than before i was still sad after i lost my dad this guy took some of that pain away when he came into my life. i just wish there was a way for me and this guy to get to know each other even with our busy different schedules i will wait on God and see what happens and pray.thanks
prsawyer

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2004, 07:39:19 PM »

hey do you think this guy really likes me or not whenever i see him like coming my way i always look at him by saying hello with a really big smile and glowing. this guy looks back at me and stares into my eyes with a huge smile and a big wink and is lit up like a christmas tree. what do you think
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2004, 09:26:49 PM »

Well, I'm not sure if this is the answer you're looking for or not, but me tinks you need to find out if this guy is a Christian.  Smiley

prsawyer

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2004, 09:41:08 PM »

if we can ever get a chance to where we can both sit down long enough and talk i will ask him about his faith but like today i saw him we both looked at each other i smiled and said hello all lit up, also he said hello and smiled/ winked really big with a glow also, i wear a cross necklace and it's gold it stood out cause i was wearing a red sweater so this guy could see it and he did not have a frown or ignore me.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the