Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:37:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Poll Question
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Can a homosexual be a devote Christian?
Yes - 2 (20%)
No - 8 (80%)
Undecided - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poll Question  (Read 6524 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 08:39:17 PM »

Nice to meet you. I want to know why is it you feel this way? Can you explain your answer?

Hello Shardae,

I realize this question is directed to someone else, but the vast majority of Christians will answer the question the same way. One can't serve two masters - one must choose either the devil or GOD. The question changes when one is a FORMER homosexual. There is no forgiveness or atonement for something that one is determined to continue. SIN is their GOD - thus their master is the devil and continues to be the devil. The rest of the answer is there's no salvation either. This is not a debatable issue among Christians - just the "Political Correctness" crowd. Bluntly, a practicing homosexual loves sin to the extent that there is no room for JESUS CHRIST, and there is no desire to be rescued from the curse of sin and death. There must be a choice.

I have no intention of debating this subject because it's a closed issue and already settled by GOD. Finally, this is a sexually oriented question that's already received all of the attention it's going to get on a Christian Family forum. I've given you some Scripture from the New Testament. The Old Testament requires stoning to death.

Love In Christ,
Tom

HOMOSEXUALITY - THE ABOMINATION IN GOD'S EYES

SAMPLES FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT - AMERICAN STANDARD VERSION

Romans 1:22-28 ASV  22  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,  23  and changed the glory of the incorruptible God for the likeness of an image of corruptible man, and of birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.  24  Wherefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts unto uncleanness, that their bodies should be dishonored among themselves:  25  for that they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.  26  For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature:  27  and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due.  28  And even as they refused to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not fitting;

1 Corinthians 6:9 ASV  6  Or know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with men,

Ephesians 4:18-19 ASV  18  being darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardening of their heart;  19  who being past feeling gave themselves up to lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

Ephesians 5:11-12 ASV  11  and have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather even reprove them;  12  for the things which are done by them in secret it is a shame even to speak of.

1 Timothy 1:9-10 ASV  as knowing this, that law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and unruly, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,  10  for fornicators, for abusers of themselves with men, for menstealers, for liars, for false swearers, and if there be any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine;

Jude 1:6-10 ASV  And angels that kept not their own principality, but left their proper habitation, he hath kept in everlasting bonds under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.  7  Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them, having in like manner with these given themselves over to fornication and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the punishment of eternal fire.  8  Yet in like manner these also in their dreamings defile the flesh, and set at nought dominion, and rail at dignities.  9  But Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing judgment, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.  10  But these rail at whatsoever things they know not: and what they understand naturally, like the creatures without reason, in these things are they destroyed.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 09:02:40 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 05:42:45 AM »

Amen Brother!

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
ibTina
Gold Member

Keep your eyes on JESUS!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 09:59:44 AM »

One can't serve two masters - one must choose either the devil or GOD. The question changes when one is a FORMER homosexual. There is no forgiveness or atonement for something that one is determined to continue. SIN is their GOD - thus their master is the devil and continues to be the devil.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!

In a nutshell... 

JCISGD

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 09:34:08 PM »

Grin i think the pots got enough left for atleast one more stir ?

Can a Satanist be a Christian? obviously not !!. Likewise what ever you call yourself, that is what you are.

Likewise if i call myself a Mormon,JW,RCC etc.

Caution: to Christians who label themselves by a denomination rather than as Christ`. Mostly i have been involved in the Apostolic denomination, but i have never been an Apostolic. Get my drift ?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the