Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:55:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  My New Challenge To Evolution...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My New Challenge To Evolution...  (Read 6144 times)
bronzesnake

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2009, 07:17:05 PM »

Hello my brothers and sisters.
I am sorry it's been so long, but I am happy to have this forum to come to anytime.

I have come up with what I feel is a very effective challenge for anyone who believes in evolution, and more specifically in those who believe the lies being indoctrinated into our children's minds in about every major university on the continent in regards to the overwhelming "evidence" of graduated transitional fossils.

First of all, and right off the top, I emphatically deny any G.T.F. exist anywhere on the planet. Every time I have asked for photos or any other proof of these G.T.F. I inevitably am directed to some obscure web site which will show very impressive charts and explanations accompanied by really nice artwork depicting such fossils, but never any real, actual photos, or locations of the real fossils.

One of the most respected evolutionists of our generation, the late Steven J. Gould, was an American paleontologist, evolutionary biologist, and historian of science. He was also one of the most influential and widely read writers of popular science of his generation, made the following remark...

The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persist as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils ….We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life’s history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we never see the very process we profess to study.” - Stephen J. Gould - “Evolution’s Erratic Pace,” Natural History, vol. 86 (May 1987), p. 14.

Now what he means about "data only at the tips and nodes of their branches" is that what we observe in the fossil record exclusively, are fully formed animals, and not ever any intermediates.
In other words, we do not see any animals in the process of becoming another , different species.
For example, we don't see any fish with back legs.

If we think about it logically, we would expect the "transitionals to make up the vast majority of the fossil record.
Let's say for example there was a fish...a fully formed fish just swimming around minding his own business.
Then, one day it has young ones, and one of them happens to have grown one tiny toe out of the side...then when that fish has young ones, the same thing happens with all it's off spring.
Over the life of that one fish, it may have thousands and thousands of young ones with that same toe.
Then, thousands and thousands of years later, one of the fish with the toe has offspring and on of them has four toes...take this to it's logical conclusion until we have a fully formed lizard.
Toes would then have a foot, then there would be toes on the other side and a foot, then the legs, then the lungs then all the other thousands of slow random unaided changes which are needed to finally go from the first original fish the final outcome, the lizard.

So, the fossil record should show many many millions of in betweens, or graduated transitional changes...but it doesn't. As Steven J. Gould states, "the trade secret of paleontology" is that these in betweens simply do not exist!
It's a secret because our children are not being told about it! This has serious connotations when we consider how the courts voted against having the "other side" told in class. The other side includes inconvenient truths such as this one, and many many more.

Many people do not know this but the supreme court ruled that atheism is also a religion, and so why is one religion allowed to be taught in our schools and not the other?

OK, now evolutionists have tried explain this away by saying the conditions which allow fossils to be created is very unstable and most of these missing fossils were obviously washed away before they could form!
What!?? OK, let's try and set this most unlikely explanation aside and think about the odds of this happening.
Here's my challenge to evolutionists.

Imagine you have taken a photo of a person who has lived let's say for sake of argument 80 years, once a year on his/her birthday.
OK, so we have 81 photos starting from birth to one year old to death at eighty.
Let's say these photos represent the fossil record of one species, which is represented as the new born photo, and another fully formed different species which is represented by the final 80 year old photo.

OK, now, let's scatter all these photos over a one thousand acre farmer's field.

OK, a few months go by and you go back to see what is remaining of the 81 photos.
What would you logically expect to find? The newborn photo and the 80 years photo only? I doubt it.
You would find a scattered remnant of a mixture of the photos representing all ages roughly.
You may find photos of the baby years...some would be in seriously poor shape, and others would be not so bad, but you would find other photos representing the teen years, and others representing adult and finally old age.
Let's say you only found twenty of the 81 photos.
You would no doubt have a vast majority of the in between years as opposed to only the first and last photo right?

OK, let's say for the sake of argument that by some amazing fluke, we did only find the first and last photo...this is only representative of one transitional right?
So, now let's do the same photo experiment representing all human history. So, for every human being do the same experiment.

Now toss all these photos over the same field and return a few months later.
What are the odds that you would find only the new born and final photos for all humankind??
Right...
This is exactly what evolutionists are teaching our children. This is why Steven J. Gould exposed this lie in his honest assessment of the actual facts surrounding evolution as it pertains to graduated transitional fossils.
All we find are fully formed animals and zero in betweens which Darwin himself admitted would be the death of his theory.

John
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 08:57:55 PM »

Hello brother, It's great to see you here again.

Every time I have asked for photos or any other proof of these G.T.F. I inevitably am directed to some obscure web site which will show very impressive charts and explanations accompanied by really nice artwork depicting such fossils, but never any real, actual photos, or locations of the real fossils.
John

We don't see any GTF because none exists. Almost all fossils are located in one primary geological layer. In order for fossils to form the plant or animal must have died and been buried immediately. This alone refutes the process of evolution. he reason that the majority of fossils are located in one geological layer is because they were burried rapidly all at the same time ... during the flood of Noah approximately 2300 BC. As was said earlier today, the theory of evolution has fallen apart, it is dead but unfortunately there are many that still don't know it. God's word has stood the test of time ... it is in fact truthful and beyond refutation.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
bronzesnake

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 01:23:41 AM »

Hello brother, It's great to see you here again.

We don't see any GTF because none exists. Almost all fossils are located in one primary geological layer. In order for fossils to form the plant or animal must have died and been buried immediately. This alone refutes the process of evolution. he reason that the majority of fossils are located in one geological layer is because they were burried rapidly all at the same time ... during the flood of Noah approximately 2300 BC. As was said earlier today, the theory of evolution has fallen apart, it is dead but unfortunately there are many that still don't know it. God's word has stood the test of time ... it is in fact truthful and beyond refutation.

Amen brother.
One of the saddest facts of evolution is that the greatest harm this satanic lie causes often comes from our own Christian brothers and sisters known as theistic evolutionists whop preach this as truth.

John
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 10:34:13 AM »

Those who teach theistic evolution are indeed not Christians for to be a Christian they must believe the words of Jesus Christ and His teachings. There are many that call themselves Christians that in truth are not. Theistic evolutionists teach a different Jesus and pervert the Gospel.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
bronzesnake

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 01:13:06 PM »

Those who teach theistic evolution are indeed not Christians for to be a Christian they must believe the words of Jesus Christ and His teachings. There are many that call themselves Christians that in truth are not. Theistic evolutionists teach a different Jesus and pervert the Gospel.

Amen brother.

John
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 10:26:04 PM »

Hello Bronzesnake!

Brother John, it's great to hear from you, and I pray that things are going well for you.

I've really enjoyed your material over the years that rips what's left of evolution apart. I did considerable study on this topic many years ago and even wrote a term paper on it that almost got me a failing grade in a biology class. I'll give you a hint:  my paper was about the TRUTH of CREATION and the CON GAME of evolution. My instructor was very angry, and it took him several weeks to adjust the score he gave me for that term paper. In my opinion, my paper was excellent and went far beyond what he asked for in content, quality, format, and details. I did protest my grade and reminded him that he said nothing about students having to agree with the theory of evolution. I'm chuckling a little bit now and remembering that was over 40 years ago now. He did raise my grade.

I did research for nearly all of the so-called best evidence for evolution at the time, and I honestly considered it a joke. Does hoax and fake ring a bell? I even researched the various methods of reconstruction that require such a vivid imagination. You are completely right about the total lack of TONS of evidence that should EXIST if the theory of evolution is true. The evidence doesn't exist because the theory of evolution is completely FALSE! It should be a matter of great embarrassment for any so-called scientist to say that the theory of evolution is true. SCIENCE has STANDARDS, and the theory of evolution isn't even close!

Brother John, I'll just say that the devil has skillfully deceived many with the theory of evolution. However, the theory of evolution is just one weapon in the devil's arsenal, and he skillfully uses them all to deceive people. GOD told us what HE wanted us to know about HIS CREATION, and I believe it 100%. Not ONE WORD OF GOD has ever been proven wrong, and HIS WORD will endure forever as the ULTIMATE TRUTH - THE MEASUREMENT OF ALL OTHER TRUTH!

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 1:1-5 ASV  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  2  The same was in the beginning with God.  3  All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made.  4  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  5  And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness apprehended it not.

bronzesnake

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 12:11:28 AM »

Hello my dear friend Tom.
Thank you so much for the warm words brother, and I reciprocate!

Things are not so bad at the moment, although I lost my aunt last Tuesday, however she did have a good run at 80 years. Aunt Joyce was mom's sister, and died from the exact same thing that took mom...Alzheimer's.
She was also the exact same age as mom when mom passed on.
I feel comforted knowing grandma, grandpa, mom, and aunt Joyce are finally all together again with Jesus!

It looks like I'm going to have to have esophagus surgery Tom.
I have tried to put it off for about four years now, but I can't put it off any longer.
My valve is damaged and doesn't close and so acid is getting into my lungs on a daily basis now. I don't have to tell you how terrifying and painful that is.
So I'm going to see my surgeon and set the date.
It's a pretty serious surgery as I'm told and I imagine I'll be in the hospital for quite some time, but at least I'll finally have some comfort without this acid nightmare.

OK, now back to business!
Yes, evolution is in fact dead...not dying, but stone cold dead.
Even the most die hard evolutionists are beginning to admit this sad reality, but they still refuse to even consider a creator! Oh the power of the wicked one to infiltrate our hearts is tremendous!

Did you know the U.S. supreme court ruled that Atheism is in fact a religion? Yes, it's true, and I was amazed to discover this!
So, now we have a religious based theory, and a proven false one at that, and so our children are being indoctrinated by a religious based theory in our universities and we are seemingly powerless to do anything about it, because creation cannot be taught because it is a religious based theory!??

Check it out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAW OF THE LAND
Court rules atheism a religion
Decides 1st Amendment protects prison inmate's right to start study group

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 20, 2005
1:00 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

A federal court of appeals ruled yesterday Wisconsin prison officials violated an inmate's rights because they did not treat atheism as a religion.
"Atheism is [the inmate's] religion, and the group that he wanted to start was religious in nature even though it expressly rejects a belief in a supreme being," the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals said.

The court decided the inmate's First Amendment rights were violated because the prison refused to allow him to create a study group for atheists.

Brian Fahling, senior trial attorney for the American Family Association Center for Law & Policy, called the court's ruling "a sort of Alice in Wonderland jurisprudence."

"Up is down, and atheism, the antithesis of religion, is religion," said Fahling.

The Supreme Court has said a religion need not be based on a belief in the existence of a supreme being. In the 1961 case of Torcaso v. Watkins, the court described "secular humanism" as a religion.

Fahling said today's ruling was "further evidence of the incoherence of Establishment Clause jurisprudence."

"It is difficult not to be somewhat jaundiced about our courts when they take clauses especially designed to protect religion from the state and turn them on their head by giving protective cover to a belief system, that, by every known definition other than the courts' is not a religion, while simultaneously declaring public expressions of true religious faith to be prohibited," Fahling said.

John
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 12:21:17 AM »

Now that is interesting that the courts would actually declare the truth of that. Now if only the rest of the world would wake up to it also and to actually take action accordingly on it.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 12:58:29 AM »

Brother John and All,

It's hard to be surprised these days after what we've seen over the last couple of years. I used to be amazed every now and then, but not anymore. I honestly do think that this Age of Grace is winding down, and evil is ripe enough for the RIGHTEOUS WRATH OF GOD.

One can take various combinations of things around the world and think that CHRIST could catch us up to meet HIM in the clouds at any time. I've been studying the Promises of God to Christians again and hope to make some posts soon. I'll just say that the study is JOYOUS. It's foolishness to the lost, but Christians know that GOD will fulfill every word perfectly at HIS appointed time. As Christians, I think that we should all take a hard look at the Promises of GOD often to keep things in a proper perspective. The world sees things one way, and GOD sees the TRUTH that HE has given to us in HIS WORD that will endure forever.

Brothers and Sisters, we should know that Christians aren't immune from feeling down with all of the bad things happening around us. However, many of these things simply mean that a time of rejoicing and HOMECOMING is growing closer.

Brother John, you are in my prayers every day, and I will pray about your surgery. I have friends who have had that surgery - the old way and the new way. Many advances have been made recently and a large percentage of cases can be handled in a new way with scopes and much less invasive surgery. If you decide to do this, please check carefully to see if your specific procedure can be done the new way. Recovery time is much quicker and there are much less complications. I'll give you an analogy of the difference between the old way and the new way with scopes. Open heart surgery compared to installing stints in the heart would be a pretty good comparison. They probably have a very technical name for the procedure you need, and checking for someone who does it with scopes would be well worth your time.

In the meantime - KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Hebrews 12:1-2 NIV  1  Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.  2  Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

bronzesnake

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 02:35:21 AM »

Thank you for your constant prayers brother Tom, and I really apreciate the surgical advice because I had no idea there was a new way.
The surgeon I saw a few years back described a brutal proceedure and that's why I put it off. However, I am going to another surgeon who has opened me up a couple of time already and who I literally trust with my life, and i will most certainly be inquireing about this new method.
Thank you very much.

I was reading through some posts by a person who uses the name "christianheritic" and the name was revealing but the post in relation to the four beasts of Daniel and revelation was so messed up in spite of efforts by yourself and roger, that I thought I would try my hand at it.
have a look and perhaps you can add in anyhting I may have missed.

God bless my friends!

John
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 12:15:51 PM »

Thank you for your constant prayers brother Tom, and I really apreciate the surgical advice because I had no idea there was a new way.
The surgeon I saw a few years back described a brutal proceedure and that's why I put it off. However, I am going to another surgeon who has opened me up a couple of time already and who I literally trust with my life, and i will most certainly be inquireing about this new method.
Thank you very much.

I was reading through some posts by a person who uses the name "christianheritic" and the name was revealing but the post in relation to the four beasts of Daniel and revelation was so messed up in spite of efforts by yourself and roger, that I thought I would try my hand at it.
have a look and perhaps you can add in anyhting I may have missed.

God bless my friends!

John

Hello Brother John,

You're most welcome! I'm behind on everything because of illness of my own and the current illness of my wife. I believe strongly in the power of prayer, and I again give thanks that many of us pray for each other every day, with or without specific information on needs. We have the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD in our hearts, and HE helps us pray. As Christians, we all have a huge list of things to THANK GOD FOR!

Brother, I'm also way behind in reading my email and posts on the forum - much less being up to date on the things I would like to post and the emails I would like to answer. I look forward to reading your post to christianheritic. There are lots of people today who are either horribly confused OR intentionally trying to confuse others. There are workers of DOUBT who are very busy right now. The devil is happy with doubt and confusion - AND any other thing that will cause the lost to reject CHRIST. Brother John, I give thanks for you and many other sweet Christians who labor for the LORD in distributing GOD'S TRUTH. Here's a beautiful portion of Scripture I like to think about often, especially when thinking of sweet Christians laboring for the LORD.

Isaiah 55:6-13 ASV  Seek ye Jehovah while he may be found; call ye upon him while he is near:  7  let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return unto Jehovah, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.  8  For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith Jehovah.  9  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.  10  For as the rain cometh down and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, and giveth seed to the sower and bread to the eater;  11  so shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.  12  For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing; and all the trees of the fields shall clap their hands.  13  Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir-tree; and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle-tree: and it shall be to Jehovah for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Hebrews 13:20-21 ASV  Now the God of peace, who brought again from the dead the great shepherd of the sheep with the blood of an eternal covenant, even our Lord Jesus,  21  make you perfect in every good thing to do his will, working in us that which is well-pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be the glory for ever and ever. Amen.

bronzesnake

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 04:17:43 AM »

Hey thank you so much again Tom.
You always manage to be right on the nail with your responses!

That scripture you posted for me to read was extremely relevant for me Tom, and I really needed to read it.
I’ve been going through some personal struggles in relation to my sister as you know, as well as other difficult things and I am so greatful to you for reaching out to me like you always have brother….
Thank you brother Tom!

You know I am praying for you and your wife, but also for your family Tom…

I hope it’s OK if I take a little time out to publicly pray for you and your wife Tom…

May our Heavenly Father have mercy on us all, and may Jesus Christ shine upon us and clean us of all sins so that He may be better able to hear my prayers as I ask for healing for my brother Tom, who I know, and you also know Lord, to be an honest and extremely faithful servant of father God and Christ the Son
Father in your Holy name, and in the Holy sacred name of Jesus Christ, the creator, and God in the flesh, who came to offer Himself up as a sacrifice, a final Holy offering to destroy death and sin and the evil one for all eternity that whosoever believes on Him shall not die but shall have eternal life in His Holy Kingdom! In the Holy name of Jesus Christ I pray for healing for Tom’s dear wife Amen!

May God our Father continue to bless you brother Tom, as well as all my brothers and sisters here on this forum, in the name of Jesus I pray this request.

John
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 10:36:33 AM »

THANKS BROTHER JOHN!

That was a beautiful prayer that I sincerely appreciate. I haven't been to sleep yet, so I hope to fill my mind with pleasant GODLY things, make a few posts, and try some rest.

I'm convinced now more than ever that trials, illness, and other difficulties of this short life can bring us closer to GOD and stronger in CHRIST. Maybe these are times when we try to shut the noise of the world out and get quiet before GOD. GOD has another measure of GRACE and LOVE for us when we need it the worst. HE never leaves us and never gives up on us. HE began a mighty work within us, and HE will most certainly finish it. I posted something like this recently, but I want to repeat it. There comes a time when many Christians fully comprehend that we are NOT YET where GOD intends us to be, and it certainly isn't in this frail and corruptible body - nor is it in this world. Knowing this beyond any doubt brings a PEACE that only GOD can give. The things of this world are increasingly disturbing, but this world isn't our HOME. It's a beautiful thing to finally have it firmly set in our minds and hearts that we aren't HOME, and GOD didn't design us for this world.

Think about this for a moment:  flesh and blood CAN'T claim the inheritance that GOD has waiting for us. BUT, we will be leaving this body behind and be clothed upon with a Glorified Body like the one JESUS CHRIST has NOW. We know there was a time when JESUS CHRIST humbled HIMSELF and became manifest in the flesh, but GOD is SPIRIT and really in a form beyond the imagination of mankind. Brother, there is much we don't know or understand yet, but we'll understand more at our JOYOUS HOMECOMING. In the meantime, we have the Beautiful Promises of GOD to study and believe in completely.

Finally, let me say something about the theory of evolution so that I can claim to have stayed on topic. The old man of sin who is LOST evolves downward - not upward. His depravity will result in JUDGMENT by JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF, and his final destination will be the lake of fire with the devil forever. As a contrast, Christians have been BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE and the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD lives within us. We have a war within us between the old man and the new man - AND this battle will rage on for the remainder of this short life. The battle will be over when we are absent from this corruptible body and present with the LORD. SO, we should be able to easily see that the theory of evolution is upside-down and inside-out BALONEY! Adam and Eve started out PERFECT - made in the image of GOD by GOD HIMSELF. They disobeyed GOD, so Adam and Eve were put under the curse of sin and death. They lost the good things GOD intended for them, and they left a cursed inheritance for all of mankind. If one wants to say that man changed, that would be right, but the change was almost IMMEDIATE - and the change was definitely DOWNWARD!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 51:10 NASB  10  Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.

light2light

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2009, 09:27:13 PM »

Now that is interesting that the courts would actually declare the truth of that. Now if only the rest of the world would wake up to it also and to actually take action accordingly on it.

A world where the media have a mission:

NY Times Pushing Atheism?
Bernie Goldberg discusses the issue with Sean Hannity

http://www.thehopeforamerica.com/play.php?id=1075
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2009, 12:08:00 AM »

Hello Light2light,

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite, and I look forward to having fellowship with you. We have a HUGE WELCOME waiting for us in HEAVEN!

By the way, thanks for the link and information. Sadly, the NY Times is becoming the leader for being anti-Christian, anti-Christ, and anti-America's old fashioned values. We can get our news elsewhere in a growing media that does not wish to turn away from GOD.

Love In Christ,
Tom

« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 12:18:38 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the