Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 10:02:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286800 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  New Comer
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Comer  (Read 32855 times)
islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2009, 05:40:48 PM »

Hello Sister May, Your plans sound wonderful to me. Although, our culture is different weddings given as a gift from and to God can be done in many ways. Your child is blessed to have such a caring thoughtful mother. Please tell me more about how you are doing and a bit about your country and culture. I look forward to exchanging experiences with you.  I just got back from visiting up in the eastern part of US, in PA. The weather was cool at times, though most of the time it was a comfortble warm. Now here it Florida it is very hot and humid. I get so tired and weak trying to be outside to long down here. Well guess I should stop rambling on...... May God Bless you and keep you and your family safe.

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
May

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2009, 12:26:16 PM »

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Hello to my beloved Family
I'm extremely happy to be back on this forum
Have got a wonderful  engagement party.
Everything was undercontrol
The Pastor,the family,member of the church& friends were very happy
There were abundance if only you were there
PRAISE JESUS FOR THAT WONDERFUL PARTY
IT IS WRITTEN THERE IS ABUNDANCE IN THE RIGTHOUNESS
May be for the wedding you will be here
Bravo Jesus
Amen
Sister May
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2009, 02:26:37 AM »

Hello Sister May,

YEAH! - I'm very happy to hear that things went so well. I'm sorry that I wasn't much help to you before the party. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't know that much about formal engagement parties. I'm telling you the truth with the following, but maybe it will also give you a little laugh. My niece got married barefoot in one of her favorite parks in the Rocky Mountains North of Denver Colorado. That's what the bride wanted, and that's what the bride got.

My wife and I did wear shoes when we got married 38 years ago.   Grin

All kidding aside, I'm very happy for you and your family. Please give my best wishes and congratulations to your daughter.

Love In Christ,
Tom

May

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2009, 01:44:40 PM »

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Hello Tom,
I did sent your best wishes and congratulation to my beloved daughter.
With a grateful heart she does say thank you
My husband & I celebrate our 28th Wedding Anniversary
Both my beloved daughter & my future son - in -law have prepared a delicious Italian Dinner for us
Than God for having good children
Do you think i may insert the engagement photos on this forum
Some friendships do not last, but some friends are more loyal than brothers (Proverbs 18:24)
And with all his abundant wealth through Christ Jesus, my God will supply all your needs.
To our God and Father be the glory for ever and ever!Amen (Philippians 3 :19)
Sister May
May

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2009, 01:58:45 PM »

Hi Islandboy,
Nice to hear from you,The engagement party was wonderful by God Grace
By reading your wording I know that you like travel me also i like travel
May be at the end of the year I will go to Thailand,Singapore, Malaysia
If you want to share about God Word & discover our country & culture you are most welcomed
The Lord is my Shepherd; I have everything I need (Psalm 23 :1)

Your sister in Christ
May
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Hello Tom,
I did sent your best wishes and congratulation to my beloved daughter.
With a grateful heart she does say thank you
My husband & I celebrate our 28th Wedding Anniversary
Both my beloved daughter & my future son - in -law have prepared a delicious Italian Dinner for us
Than God for having good children
Do you think i may insert the engagement photos on this forum
Some friendships do not last, but some friends are more loyal than brothers (Proverbs 18:24)
And with all his abundant wealth through Christ Jesus, my God will supply all your needs.
To our God and Father be the glory for ever and ever!Amen (Philippians 3 :19)
Sister May

Hello Sister May,

I give thanks that your family is having such a happy time. You are most welcome to post photos if you wish to.

I love the portions of Scripture you posted. God's promises to us are beautiful and really beyond anything we can imagine.

Love In Christ,
Tom

May

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2009, 01:09:20 PM »

Hi Tom,
I'm happy knowing that we are an international family in Jesus' name
We are seal by the blood of Jesus - Christ
Every Monday i attempt a Bible school
I got home work
please may you help me in 2 things:
1. Was Jonas died when he was in fish as Jesus said that the son of man will be 3 days in the grave
2. I do not know how to insert the engagement photos on this form
Please i need your help.Thank
Sister May
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2009, 01:34:54 PM »

Hello Sister May,

Posting graphics is a common question, so we have a thread with detailed instructions:

Posting Graphics

The above explains it all.

Ref. your question on Jonah, if you read Jonah 1 and 2 Jonah was alive before and after being swallowed by the fish. This was a miracle performed by the Lord, otherwise he would have been digested or killed.

Sister, I hope you're having a good day. I'm drinking some coffee and reading some old sermons by my favorite authors (F.B. Meyer and George H. Morrison).

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 19:1-14 KJV  The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.  2  Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.  3  There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.  4  Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,  5  Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.  6  His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.  7  The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.  8  The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.  9  The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.  10  More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.  11  Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.  12  Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.  13  Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.  14  Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2009, 08:07:07 PM »

May, Just dropping by to say hello and Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. I'm so glad your posting here and sharing the blessing of our dear Lord. The need to stand strong in our faith is needed so much more now than ever before. It is so nice sister to share these words with you.

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
May

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2009, 11:18:40 AM »

Hi my beloved family in Christ,
I really missed you all
sorry i was very busy
nice to be on the forum,
JESUS NEVER FAIL
JESUS IS MY BEST FRIEND
JESUS IS LORD OF LORDS
JESUS KING OF KING
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2009, 11:52:57 AM »

Hi my beloved family in Christ,
I really missed you all
sorry i was very busy
nice to be on the forum,
JESUS NEVER FAIL
JESUS IS MY BEST FRIEND
JESUS IS LORD OF LORDS
JESUS KING OF KING

Hello Sister May,

It's nice to hear from you. I certainly understand getting busy because I do that also. I just hope it has been a pleasant busy - mine has. I've had a visit from grandkids, and we have two puppies. We recently lost both of our old dogs - one 17 years old and one 18 years old, so we have been without dogs for the first time since either one of us were kids. The puppies are a little bit of work, but we think that they already love us, and we certainly love them. They are both small lap dogs that like to cuddle - one male and one female. OR, should I say that they are training their new humans?   Wink   It's been 18 years since we had a puppy in the house, and we love it. They also have each other as playmates, and their play is fun to watch.  The little male Hank is 14 weeks old - a Shih Tzu. The little female Lucy is 10 weeks old - a Bichon Frise. I know their breed sounds funny. They could have just said small lap dogs and that would have covered it.   Wink

Love In Christ,
Tom 

May

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2009, 01:06:34 PM »

Hi Tom, it nice to hear you. we do have a lovely black dog . It is a Griffin- a french word for this kind of dog.it likes to jump and always happy
i was busy with my exam
i have given my best in it
Tom, please i will go to Singapore, Thailand & Malaysia in December for shopping for the coming wedding of my daughter
Do you know Christian in these countries,that i may go to church over there
For the photos i have try but in vain
Help me and explain step by step how to insert these photos
I'm happy to have such brother in Christ

sister may

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2009, 01:37:23 PM »

Hi Tom, it nice to hear you. we do have a lovely black dog . It is a Griffin- a french word for this kind of dog.it likes to jump and always happy
i was busy with my exam
i have given my best in it
Tom, please i will go to Singapore, Thailand & Malaysia in December for shopping for the coming wedding of my daughter
Do you know Christian in these countries,that i may go to church over there
For the photos i have try but in vain
Help me and explain step by step how to insert these photos
I'm happy to have such brother in Christ

sister may

Hello Sister May,

First, I don't know of any churches in the countries that you mentioned, but I'll try to do some checking. You might try an advanced search in Google that might help you find something. I was thinking about using the "And" function of a Google search - as an example - Baptist "and" Singapore - OR Christian "and" Thailand. You would need to be careful because some of those countries don't like Christians and persecute them. If I'm not mistaken, Malaysia is one of them.

Reference to the posting of pictures, I don't know of a way to describe step by step any better than the already posted help in "Questions and Answers" I gave you a link to. The first step is always getting a photo or image service to upload your pictures to. They maintain a hot link to display your pictures. Many photo and image services are free. I personally like to use Photobucket.

Here's an example of a picture of my puppies I just uploaded to Photobucket:

Here's what the address of the pictures look like:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i160/tlr10/357/hanklucy2.jpg

If you clicked that address, you should see a picture of my puppies.

If I enclose that address in the image command on the forum, it shows the picture without clicking on the address:

Once you get a photo service, they also provide instructions on how to use the photographs you have stored. Photobucket gives excellent instructions. I hope this helps you some. Step one is always getting the Photo Service.

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2009, 01:49:04 PM »

Here's the link to Photobucket:

http://photobucket.com/

There's information on the opening page for joining. Once you join, you make albums and upload photos from your computer to Photobucket. An album is just a category of photo. In your case, let's say your first album is "Engagement". Give the command to create a new album called "Engagement" and upload your Engagement photos to it. Then give the command to show links on the pictures you have in your album. It will give you several types of links, one specifically for forums. Like I said, Photobucket has excellent instructions, and I find it very easy to use. Each one of your uploaded photos gets an address and you can use that address anywhere to display your pictures.

May

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2009, 12:54:27 PM »

Hi Tom,
Your dogs are so cute & i do have a dog like them.It is completely black & named Beauty.
Some photos of the engagement are in my email
Please help me to forwards
Have got a wonderful day
church- sleep- plan for the week- on forum
Today the pastor preached on the life of Jesus-childhood-minister-
thank God for everythings
The lord Jesus is coming soon

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the