Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:35:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  New Comer
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Comer  (Read 32875 times)
May

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 12:24:00 PM »

Hi De pd,
Thank for your love for those who work in these country.It is not easy but by the grace of God we can do it.Since the word of God enter in my island our island got its Independence's & since 17 years we are a Republic. Praise the Lord. when Jesus came we are free.Thank God in Mauritius we live peacefully.Mauritius is a multiracial population. my dream is to serve the Lord Jesus with all my heart, mind & body.Is not me who live but Christ who live in me.Praise God.God is Good.Blessed be the name of the Lord.Our God is a mighty God,who care & love us. Thank God.
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 08:09:47 PM »

Hi De pd,
Thank for your love for those who work in these country.It is not easy but by the grace of God we can do it.Since the word of God enter in my island our island got its Independence's & since 17 years we are a Republic. Praise the Lord. when Jesus came we are free.Thank God in Mauritius we live peacefully.Mauritius is a multiracial population. my dream is to serve the Lord Jesus with all my heart, mind & body.Is not me who live but Christ who live in me.Praise God.God is Good.Blessed be the name of the Lord.Our God is a mighty God,who care & love us. Thank God.

Hi May, it's good to hear about Mauritius being peaceful.  Also, that is wonderful that you have a desire to serve the Lord!  Remember we can serve the Lord in daily life, even in small ways.

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
May

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2009, 02:05:38 PM »

Hi Debp,
Thank a lots for your response. I'm fine and have spend a wonderful Sunday in the present of the lord.Today I lead the people of God in praise & worship. In our church we sing in Creole our mother tongue,French communicate language , English official language & sometimes in Hindi, tamoul, telegou &Chinease language.Our God is the maker of all languages praise His name. Hope you are fine.
HOW WONDERFUL IT IS,HOW PLEASANT, FOR GOD'S PEOPLETO LIVE IN HARMONY!
IT IS LIKE THE PRECIOUS ANOINTING OIL RUNNING DOWN FROM AARON'S HEAD AND BEAR, DOWN TO THE COLLAR OF HIS ROBES. IT IS LIKE THE DEW ON MOUNT HERMON, FALLING ON THE HILL OF ZION.
THAT IS WHERE THE LORD HAS PROMISED HIS BLESSING -LIFE THAT NEVER ENDS.       PSALMS 133

God Bless you
Sister May 
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2009, 09:07:22 PM »

Hi Debp,
Thank a lots for your response. I'm fine and have spend a wonderful Sunday in the present of the lord.Today I lead the people of God in praise & worship. In our church we sing in Creole our mother tongue,French communicate language , English official language & sometimes in Hindi, tamoul, telegou &Chinease language.Our God is the maker of all languages praise His name. Hope you are fine.
HOW WONDERFUL IT IS,HOW PLEASANT, FOR GOD'S PEOPLETO LIVE IN HARMONY!
IT IS LIKE THE PRECIOUS ANOINTING OIL RUNNING DOWN FROM AARON'S HEAD AND BEAR, DOWN TO THE COLLAR OF HIS ROBES. IT IS LIKE THE DEW ON MOUNT HERMON, FALLING ON THE HILL OF ZION.
THAT IS WHERE THE LORD HAS PROMISED HIS BLESSING -LIFE THAT NEVER ENDS.       PSALMS 133

God Bless you
Sister May 

Thanks, May, for telling about your worship service.  That is nice that you are helping to lead in praise and worship.  And yes, when there is harmony between believers that is very good.  Some grow faster than others and we should all try to be patient with each other.

I hope to get to Good Friday Service tomorrow.  Our church has it from noon to 3 p.m. and you can come and go as you please.  I like the service.  A few pastors from area churches will speak and we also sing hymns, and have some soloists sing, too.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 09:08:59 PM by Debp » Logged

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 06:54:38 PM »

May, I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. So glad that you found us and I hope you come by often. I have been ill and so i missed your post at first, but I am better now. Look forward to reading your posts and sharing the Words of our blessed Savior with you.
I am glad to hear your in a safe place now and hope that continues. I will keep you in my prayers that you remain safe and strong in
faith.

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
May

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2009, 01:22:43 PM »

Hi Islandboy,
Hoping you are better by God' grace. I have spent a holy Sunday. Have been to church today what your Pastor preached?
May

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 01:23:12 PM »

Hi all my christian family,

I happy to meet all of you. I have spend a nice day by God's grace.Thank God tomorrow is the weekend I'm on holiday.
Today i want to spent more time with all of you.
just to share with you my best song. When it is sing with all the heart we feel God's present

LET YOUR LIVING WATER FLOW OVER MY SOUL
LET YOUR HOLY SPIRIT COME AND TAKE CONTROL
IN EVERY SITUATION HAT TROUBLE ON MY MIND
AND MY CURSE AND BURDEN ON TO YOU I THROW
FATHER, FATHER, FATHER
JESUS,JESUS,JESUS
HOLY SPIRIT, HOLY SPIRIT,HOLY SPIRIT

Thank for all
Amen

MAY

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 05:14:33 PM »

LET YOUR LIVING WATER FLOW OVER MY SOUL
LET YOUR HOLY SPIRIT COME AND TAKE CONTROL
IN EVERY SITUATION HAT TROUBLE ON MY MIND
AND MY CURSE AND BURDEN ON TO YOU I THROW
FATHER, FATHER, FATHER
JESUS,JESUS,JESUS
HOLY SPIRIT, HOLY SPIRIT,HOLY SPIRIT

AMEN SISTER MAY!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Isaiah 52:6-7 ASV  Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak; behold, it is I.  7  How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace, that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation, that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Romans 10:14-15 ASV  How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?  15  and how shall they preach, except they be sent? even as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that bring glad tidings of good things!

May

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »

Hi Tom,
GOD IS GOOD
HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO REJECT THE ADVICE OF EVIL MEN,
WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF SINNERS
OR JOIN THOSE WHO HAVE NO USE FOR GOD.
INSTEAD THEY FIND JOY IN OBEYING THE LAW OF THE LORD
AND THEY STUDY DAY AND NIGHT

MAY

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley 
May

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2009, 01:17:46 PM »

Hi  all my sisters & brothers,
In the name of JESUS - CHRIST welcome to everybody
Please pray for me because tomorrow is my Birthday
Please pray that my Love for Jesus increase day by day
That i may enjoy a good health
May peace.love,joy.wisdom & wealth be with me till the rest of my life
GOD IS GOOD 
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2009, 04:31:34 PM »

Hi  all my sisters & brothers,
In the name of JESUS - CHRIST welcome to everybody
Please pray for me because tomorrow is my Birthday
Please pray that my Love for Jesus increase day by day
That i may enjoy a good health
May peace.love,joy.wisdom & wealth be with me till the rest of my life
GOD IS GOOD 

Sister May, you are in our prayers.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

SISTER MAY!

May

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2009, 02:13:49 PM »

Hi Tom,

1000 of thanks for your  greetings & prayers.May God bless you & your family
I have spent a wonderful moment on my birthday & received many greetings & blessings & lots of gifts
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
BLESSED BE THE NAME OF LORD
I was happy to hear on the radio greeting from my staff
Today it is mother day, I spent a wonderful day
THANK A LOT BROTHER

May
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 05:18:42 PM »

Hello Sister May,

I'm happy to hear that you had such a good day.

Sister, I was just thinking about Christians being happy every day. We have so much to give thanks for, even in this short life. We need to stop often and give THANKS, smile, and KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

May

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2009, 01:18:38 PM »

Hi Tom,
Welcome I'm really happy to read your message.thank
Everyday i thank God what He is doing in my life. You are doing a great job May the Almighty God bless you & family.
Please tell me how you have lovely pictures & wording, please share it to me.
Tell me your birthday.
May JESUS BLESS ALL BROTHERS & SISTERS WHO ARE HELPING CHRISTIANS TO CONNECT ON LINE.

THANK YOU JESUS

Sister May
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2009, 03:20:50 PM »

Hello Sister May,

Being a moderator here makes me somewhat of a target for some of the folks I have to ban, so I don't give out personal information. I hope that you understand. Generally, it's not a good idea for anyone to give out personal information on a forum that can be read by the entire world. This is one reason why we ask our member to list their email address as hidden in their forum profiles. It's also the reason why we don't use our real names in posting. Some of the wrong types of folks put this information together and use it for identity theft or filling up your email with junk.

I make and collect Christian graphics and have done so for many years. I first started making them because very few were available. Now, there are thousands of Christian graphics available on the Internet.

Here's a link for free Christian Clipart on Christians Unite:
http://clipart.christiansunite.com/

Here's a link for free Christian Wallpaper on Christians Unite:
http://wallpaper.christiansunite.com/

Here's a link on the forum for free Christian graphics that are mainly Bible Verse graphics:
http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=21332.0

If you do a Google search for "Christian Graphics", you'll find thousands of free Christian graphics. Most of them are clearly labeled as "free for non-commercial use", but there are other requirements on some graphic sites. You just need to read their terms of use. All of the ones here are free to use just as long as money is never involved.

You might also want to read several threads in our "Questions and Help" area about posting graphics. You need a place to store your graphics that has an Internet address for each graphic you want to use. Quite a few places offer this as a free service. I use "Photobucket", but there are many others. There has to be a hot link to the graphic at all times before it can be used in a post.

As an example:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i160/tlr10/verse/Verse001.gif

The above is the address to one of the graphics that I made shown below:

Sister, I hope this helps you some. There are much better details in our "Question and Help" area of the forum.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the