Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:13:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  My Marriage
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Marriage  (Read 4238 times)
Kristyn

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2008, 12:45:46 PM »

Could you please pray for my marriage.  I rededicated my life to Christ a little over two years ago.  My husband and I have been married 25years and looking back we really do not have a marriage we just live with each other.  My last child just started high school and when he moves out I'm afraid I will leave my husband.  I confronted him this past Friday and he see's nothing wrong with out marriage and I have found out some secrets about him like having a bank account without me knowing......I really want us to have the marriage God meant for us to have but right now he wants everything to stay the same as it has been for 25years and he does not want to face any issues we have.  I'm lost right now and I don't know what to do so I ask for your prayers and thank you for them.

Kristyn   Sad
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 01:41:47 PM »

My prayers will be with you and your husband.

How is your son doing?

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 02:14:41 PM »

I have lifted you both up before the Lord.

In Christ,
Grammyluv

Let us fight the good fight!
Kristyn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 03:05:33 PM »

Thank you for your prayers.  Thank you Pastor Roger for remembering about my son......He is doing amazing, I am so thankful he did not go through his troubles for too long.  He has signed up to do some mission work in Peru next year with his youth group.  God is so good!  He has been doing a wonderful work in the lives of my family this year.  Even though my marriage doesn't look good right now I am still excited to see how He will heal my marriage.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 03:33:53 PM »

That is some great news about your son. I am glad to hear it. My prayers will continue with you all.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 05:20:59 PM »

Kristyn, my prayers will be with both of you.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 08:17:52 PM »

Thank you for your prayers.  Thank you Pastor Roger for remembering about my son......He is doing amazing, I am so thankful he did not go through his troubles for too long.  He has signed up to do some mission work in Peru next year with his youth group.  God is so good!  He has been doing a wonderful work in the lives of my family this year.  Even though my marriage doesn't look good right now I am still excited to see how He will heal my marriage.

Hello Sister Kristyn,

I will be praying for you and your family. This is good news about your son, and I'm happy to hear about this. It sounds like a time for more prayer and some patience.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Christian Quotes 184 - A wonderful satisfaction..
There is a wonderful satisfaction in the
consciousness of one good deed done. How happily
do you close your eyes at night when you have
helped during the day to lift a load of sorrow,
calm a palpitating heart, or heal a wounded
spirit! Such deeds are their own recompense and
their own reward. "I tell you the truth, whatever
you did for one of the least of these brothers of
Mine, you did for Me." Matthew 25:40 -- John
MacDuff 1895

GodAsMyWitness

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 06:21:40 AM »

this sounds like my parents.  my mum and dad lie to each other all the time. sometimes i think they wud be happier if they were aprat but i know thats not what is supposed to happen

i will pray for you.
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 09:51:17 AM »

I missed the first time around...but am adding you to my prayers.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
sentry

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 01:12:27 AM »

Hi Krystin, I do understand your problem, been there, done that.  Your family is in my prayers. I have found that you must never give up on you or your spouse but most of all never give up on God.  Things may get worse but with God in your heart your prayers are not in vain.  Prayer is very powerful and I feel that you belong to a powerful prayer family right here.  Keep lifting up your heart to God.  Love in Christ

Every journey begins with one step, when the destination is reached the journey ends, with the next step another journey begins.
JustBelieve

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2009, 08:52:05 PM »

Hello...I wanted to offer to you hope.  I have been married for 27 years and during this last year it has been the hardest year of marriage.  I have lost both mother and father in-law in 2008.  But something happened and I don't know what.  But going through a year and a half battle of cancer and other things, God has brought us back together.  We have always been together, but took each other for granted and basically was a man and a woman living in the same house.  I loved my husband, but was no longer in love with him.  I am not a talker and throughout my marriage kept hurts and dissapointments buried beneath the surface.  Something broke last year and allowed me to open up and start talking to him and I can now say that I am happier than I have ever been in my life.  I feel as if I have just gotten married for the first time.  So don't lose hope and keep seeking God and have others keep on praying that you will get what you are seeking.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 08:25:26 AM »

Hello JustBelieve,

I see this is your first post, so WELCOME!

Many Christians know that times of trial can be used for good, especially if we draw closer to CHRIST. I'll be praying for you. I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite and look forward to having fellowship with you.

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 Peter 4:11  If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

preachervern

Victory In Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 01:56:10 PM »

I will be praying for you as well, I know for a fact that God does here our prayer's cause he has heard a many of mind and has answer a few he is a loving God who cares for his own
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the