Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:41:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286802 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  5 years on this forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 5 years on this forum  (Read 4570 times)
Jemidon2004

Just a sinner granted unmerited marvelous grace...

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2008, 09:45:46 AM »

Well i've been on here 5 years, and i've grown up. I'm no longer that meager little 15-16 year old southern boy from the carolinas. I'm now married and in the US Air Force. I serve my country with honor and dignity. I"m proud to be an Airmen in the world's greatest Air Force. I have my lovely wife of two years here with me and we have a blast. I love her with all my heart and I love God. We learn through life's trials just how much we hold those things close to us that mean the most to us. I hope this finds everyone in high spirits and great health. Just thought i'd drop a line and let everyone know that Europe is great, and I'm out doing what i'm trained to do! Adios!

Coram Deo,

Joshua

"Man is never sufficiently touched and affected by the awareness of his lowly state until he has compared himself with God's majesty" - John Calvin
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 10:18:32 AM »

Hey there, brother. It's great to see you here and to hear that you and your wife are doing well. I know how hard it probably is to get on the internet with your schedule but please continue to drop in when possible with updates.

Please let your compatriots know that you all are in our daily prayers just as you and yours are.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Jemidon2004

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 10:23:48 AM »

Luckily right now i'm on a 7-4 or 5 shift until I either go to panamas or night shift. So i have time on the internet...Smiley We love it over here. Luckily Labor day is a federal holida so we got it off. Smiley The wifey's making lasagna so i'm going to run and help her!

"Man is never sufficiently touched and affected by the awareness of his lowly state until he has compared himself with God's majesty" - John Calvin
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 11:01:56 AM »

Happy Anniversay!  It's so great to see some anniversaries here lately with longevity!
Lasagna!  One of my favorites and also one of my specialities!  I just don't make it much anymore with the kids all grown and gone.  Maybe I will though and just freeze it up into servings!
Enjoy your day off brother!

Let us fight the good fight!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 01:16:56 AM »

Hello Jemidon,

Brother, it's great to hear from you. I'm especially happy to hear that you're doing so well. I was just thinking that time sure does fly. I'm a grandpa, so it's pretty easy to lose track of time and not realize how fast things are going. Watching grandkids grow helps to bring grandparents back to reality of time pretty quickly.

Please do tell all of your friends how proud we are of them and how much we appreciate their service to our country. Most of us also pray for our Armed Forces every day that GOD will keep you safe. Please do keep us posted.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Christian Quotes 266 - 
"If you are strangers to prayer you are strangers to power."
 -- Billy Sunday

Jemidon2004

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 10:20:28 AM »

Well it's almost thanksgiving here and we have alot to be thankful for. I'm especially thankful that I can spend the holidays with my wife. Last christmas I didn't have a chance to because I was in basic. But i'll be here this year for her birthday and stuff. Smiley

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 10:32:33 AM »

Hi Jemidon,

It's great to hear from you. Yes, there is always alot to be thankful for. I'm also glad to hear that you are getting some special times with the family.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 12:50:24 AM »

Hello Jemidon,

I echo what Pastor Roger said. I was just thinking that time flies. It's hard to think of you as a grown man serving our country. After all, it seems just like yesterday that you were a young adult looking at the future, but that wasn't yesterday. Jemidon, please let me THANK you for serving all of us.

As for us, things are looking good right now for all of the kids getting to come home for Thanksgiving. My son-in-law's sister also just had a baby girl, so we have a new member of the family to welcome. We usually have a pretty large gathering with 4 generations on a farm near Blair, Oklahoma. We have a great time in the LORD, and I'm looking forward to it. I can't remember how many times recently that I've reflected on how much we have to give thanks for. The only conclusion is that every day should be Thanksgiving, and we should never take for granted any of the good things that GOD gives us. We should be giving THANKS, even if we have less than the bare necessities. GOD gives us all, and we should always show the proper Reverence and Appreciation to GOD every single day of this short life. MOST OF ALL:

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 09:04:58 PM »

AMEN brother Roger and Tom.....

It is good to see you were on brother Jemidon.  It doesn't seem like you have been on that long brother. I also echo what brothers Roger and Tom say.

preachervern

Victory In Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 06:10:08 PM »

Well i've been on here 5 years, and i've grown up. I'm no longer that meager little 15-16 year old southern boy from the carolinas. I'm now married and in the US Air Force. I serve my country with honor and dignity. I"m proud to be an Airmen in the world's greatest Air Force. I have my lovely wife of two years here with me and we have a blast. I love her with all my heart and I love God. We learn through life's trials just how much we hold those things close to us that mean the most to us. I hope this finds everyone in high spirits and great health. Just thought i'd drop a line and let everyone know that Europe is great, and I'm out doing what i'm trained to do! Adios!

Coram Deo,

Joshua
  Jemidon May God Bless you and your family, as a retired Military Police I know were you are coming from.  If I can be of any help as a retired Vet and a solider of Gods Army I be glad to do so.
Jemidon2004

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 03:23:17 PM »

Danke,

Well it's almost Christmas time. Got alot going on around here. I have to work the week of New Years, but my unit's been gracious to us and will give us some unscheduled time off and to come home early. Yea it's hard to believe that it's been that long. Yea i remember when I was 16 years old. Crazy to think that it's been 5 years ago. I tell ya what though. The Europeans know how to have a good time haha. We've met some great people in our stairwell. I'm about to have a cat for sale in a few minutes. My cat has decided to get on the kitchen table and eat the pine leaves off of my christmas tree. Gotta go chase him around.

Joshua

kangkongking

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 03:58:43 AM »

wow. i hope i get to reach five years in here too! God bless

To God be the greatest glory and praise Him throughout the days of our lives.
My Recommended Links: PeaceGospel l Biblos l Persecution l ChristianAnswers
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the