Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 03:35:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286811 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Bible says:
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bible says:  (Read 2459 times)
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« on: January 03, 2004, 04:04:57 PM »

The Bible says:

"He that is soon angry deals foolishly: and a man of wicked devices is hated." Proverbs 14:17

"He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalts folly." Proverbs 14:29

"The discretion of a man defers his anger; and it is his glory to pass over a transgression." Proverbs 19:11

"Be not hasty in your spirit to be angry: for anger rests in the bosom of fools." Ecclesiastes 7:9

"He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty..." Proverbs 16:32

"A wrathful man stirs up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeases strife." Proverbs 15:18

"But now you must also put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth." Colossians 3:8

"Let all bitterness, wrath, janger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice." Ephesians 4:31

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2004, 07:19:40 AM »

The Bible says:

"The heart of the righteous studies to answer: but the mouth of the wicked pours out evil things." Proverbs 15:28
"He that has knowledge spares his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit. Even a fool, when he holds his peace, is counted wise: and he that shuts his lips is esteemed a man of understanding." Proverbs 17:27-28

"He that answers a matter before he hears it, it is folly and shame unto him." Proverbs 18:13

"A talebearer reveals secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit conceals the matter." Proverbs 11:13

"Whoever guards his mouth and tongue keeps his soul from troubles."
Proverbs 21:23

"He that covers a transgression seeks love; but he that repeats a matter separates very friends." Proverbs 17:9

"A man has joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!" Proverbs 15:23

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asks you a reason of the hope that is in you wi th meekness and fear" 1 Peter 3:15

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how you ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

"And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God." 1 Corinthians 2:1-5 (What an excellent Scriptural example of how we should speak when ministering to others.)

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the