Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:07:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286795 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Islam In The United States
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Islam In The United States  (Read 57816 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 09, 2008, 02:23:55 PM »

Tulsa highway patrolman subdues armed man who "was praying for Allah to help him carry out his mission"

All Oklahoma Highway Patrol Trooper Sheldon Robinson was looking for was a burger and an oil change on his day off.

But Thursday he got a standing ovation from members of the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority for his heroic actions in between.

On Sept. 5, Robinson dropped his wife and two children off at the Burger King restaurant at 41st Street and Memorial Drive and was pulling into an auto dealership across the street for an oil change when his cell phone rang.

"My spouse told me there was a man inside with a gun, saying he was going to kill everybody," said Robinson, an 11-year veteran of the highway patrol who is assigned to the Creek and Muskogee turnpikes.

Robinson turned around in time to see people fleeing the building, including his wife, who grabbed the couple's two children and hid in a nearby trash container area, closing the doors behind her.

It was only an instant, but Robinson said it seemed like hours before he got his truck turned around and pointed for the Burger King.

"I was relieved to see them in the Dumpster area, but I knew I had to go in there and see what was going on," he said.

Robinson, wearing his trooper badge around his neck and carrying his weapon, parked his truck and peered in the window of the Burger King.

Inside was a man dressed in black. A Glock .40-caliber handgun and a full box of ammunition sat on the tabletop next to him.

Three other people were looking for a way out when Robinson passed
them as he entered the restaurant.

When the man briefly removed his hand from his gun, Robinson, who had approached from the man's blind side, grabbed his arm.

Now alone in the restaurant, the two men wrestled on the floor before Robinson got one of his handcuffs around the man's arm.

"The second one didn't lock in place, so we went down again," Robinson said. "He was a pretty stout guy."

Robinson had the man fully cuffed by the time Tulsa police officers arrived.

"It was one of those deals of being in the right place at the right time," Robinson said. "I believe he would have loaded up that gun and gone to town because he was praying for Allah to help him carry out his mission."

Jerome Norvell Denson, 24, of Tulsa was arrested on charges of attempting to perform an act of violence and possession of a firearm while in the commission of a felony. He remains in jail awaiting a preliminary hearing....

Thanks to God that a man such as this was present. I salute sir for your bravery and concern for others.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2008, 09:54:12 AM »

Terrorists gush over CNN coverage
'Defeat for Christians,' proof Islam 'will shine all over the world'

CNN's extensive coverage this week of the annual Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca is a defeat for evangelical Christians and proves it is only a question of time before Islam will be "shining all over the world," according to Muslim terrorists in Gaza speaking to WND.

Starting last Saturday and continuing until Wednesday, CNN provided regular coverage of the ubgone86, the largest annual pilgrimage in the world. The fifth pillar of Islam requires every able-bodied Muslim to travel to Mecca at least once in their life in a demonstration of solidarity with fellow Muslims and in an act of individual submission to Allah.

CNN aired several live reports from this year's ubgone86, including a live shot of the end of the pilgrimage in which Muslims in attendance encircle the Kabah – the holiest Islamic building in Mecca – seven times, in a counter-clockwise direction. The news network also provided extensive online coverage, including several articles and an entire special section of the CNN website dedicated to the ubgone86.

CNN regularly provides coverage of festivals of other religions, including extensive Christmas reporting and occasional coverage of Jewish holidays.

The ubgone86 reporting was sure to draw accolades from the many Muslims among CNN's national and international audience. Apparently this extends to some radical Muslims and terrorists in the Gaza Strip, who may have read a little too much into the coverage.

"The fact that the Americans, who are the biggest enemies of Islam, are so interested in the ubgone86 proves they want to know what is this thing threatening their culture. They want to understand what is this religion that is defeating them in the U.S., in Iraq, in Palestine, everywhere," said Muhammad Abdel Al, spokesman and a leader of the Popular Resistance Committees terrorist organization.

"This (CNN coverage) proves it's a question of time when Islam will be shining all over the world," Abdel-Al told WND.

Get Aaron Klein's blockbuster book "Schmoozing with Terrorists," which puts you eyeball-to-eyeball with top jihadists – just $4.95 today only, a $21 savings!

Abdel-Al's Committees' is responsible for scores of suicide bombing, shooting attacks and rocket launchings against Jewish civilian population centers. The group carried out a 2003 roadside bomb attack that killed three American contractors.

Abdel-Al said he didn't personally watch the CNN coverage. He said he heard about it in several Arabic language news reports boasting of CNN's interest in the ubgone86.

Also sounding off about the news network was Abu Islam, chief of Jihadiya Silafiya, a Palestinian Islamist organization ideologically allied with al-Qaida values. The group took responsibility for several attacks targeting Christians in Gaza, including the bombing of a Christian bookstore there accused of missionary activity.

"Since CNN gives the ubgone86 so much coverage, it means there is no way that Islam is defeated. We bless CNN for this great gesture that can improve relations between the West and between Islam. They did it because they checked with audience and found they are so interested in knowing Islam," said Abu Islam.

"I am calling all Americans to see how Islam is a religion of modesty where the richest person in there world and poorest person in the world can meet in Mecca and they have no differences. As long as we believe in Allah, then Allah says Islam will be winning, so Americans understand they cannot defeat Islam."

Abu Islam called CNN's ubgone86 coverage a "defeat for the radical Christian evangelists who wanted to show Islam only in a dark way. We are defeating these people through their homes in their lands."

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »

Minnesota Mall sets aside prayer room for Muslims, violence thwarted

The accommodation continues as the Muslim population reaches higher levels in states such as Minnesota.

On the day Muslims around the world began to celebrate Eid al-Adha, Fatuma Mohamed was at the Mall of America (MOA), far away from where she would normally say her prayers.

But she and other Muslims needed to take time from the activities of the mall and find a quiet area to pray as Muslims do during the festival that commemorates Ibrahim’s willingness to sacrifice his only son for God.

Here is my first question.   If this was such an important holy day for Muslims, why was shopping so important?  ”Activities of the mall” were so pressing they couldn’t stay home?   Don’t most of us spend time at homes of family and friends or at houses of worship on important religious holidays?

This year Muslim leaders from the Twin Cities area were able to persuade MOA, the largest enclosed mall in the United States, to set aside a room for prayers.

Will the Mall of America set up prayer rooms for Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, even Wiccans next?   I doubt it.

The end of this article was actually much more interesting than the prayer room accommodation.   The MOA obviously expected violence on this very very important (where prayer is essential) Islamic religious day.

Sheikh Neelain Muhammad, an imam at the St.Paul-based Da’wa Islamic Center, and five other volunteers from the center were among the many volunteers who were at the mall to make sure that day went on without incidents, especially from teenagers.

Reynolds, the MOA security director, said that community volunteers were very helpful.

“At one point, Sheikh Neelain Muhammad and his team were spotted talking to the youth and telling them to behave … and so, they did.”

The presence of culturally competent volunteers at the mall avoided the law enforcement solution that often leads to the arrest of Muslim youths.

“No one youth that was acting out that didn’t change after we talked with him or her,” Sheikh Muhammad said.

Mahmood Kanyare, one of the community volunteers, said the volunteers reminded the youth about good manners in Islam.

“They were all responsive to our messages and behaved well as a result,” Kanyare said.

The day ended with a positive note for both MOA and the Muslim community. No one was arrested and only few were asked to leave.

I bet the Muslim leaders told the MOA, give us a prayer room and we will make sure our youths cause no trouble.

Wake up folks, as immigration increases the number of Muslims in the US, this is going to happen in your town too especially as we have so many chickens in charge of places like the Mall of America.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2008, 03:08:12 PM »

CAIR Delighted by Congressman Ellison's Haj...

We wrote here about Congressman Keith Ellison's trip to Mecca for this year's ubgone86, and noted that neither local nor national media had covered what seemed like a significant story--the first time an American Congressman has participated in the Muslim pilgrimage. Today the Minneapolis Star Tribune covered the story briefly.

As you might expect, it was a puff piece designed to run interference for the Democratic Congressman. The points made by the Strib were, in order:

* Ellison has an "unofficial role as America's goodwill ambassador to the Middle East."

* Ellison scheduled the trip a long time ago, before he knew there would be a lame duck Congressional session in which the auto bailout would be voted on, and he would have canceled the trip if his vote had been needed.

* Ellison paid for the trip himself.

* Ellison's ubgone86 "can only help" "our relations with the Muslim world," and domestically, "it sends a really positive message of religious diversity and inclusion in our society."

The source for those last quotes, which conclude the Strib's article? Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for the terror-supporting Council on American-Islamic Relations, an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation criminal prosecution.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2008, 09:36:32 PM »

(MI) Walmart's Pandering to Muslim Community Quickly Reaps $12 Million Lawsuit...

An Arab- and Muslim-American man filed a $12 million lawsuit Thursday against a Wal-Mart store that caters to his community - saying employees discriminated against him and fired him because of his background.
Advertisement

Louay Kezy, 43, of Dearborn filed the suit in Wayne County Circuit Court. He accuses Bentonville, Ark.-based Wal-Mart and three employees at its Dearborn store of violating his civil rights through threats, harassment and dismissal after complaining about the employees' conduct.

Wal-Mart spokesman Greg Rossiter said he had not seen the lawsuit and could only confirm that Kezy had been terminated. But Rossiter stressed Wal-Mart has a strict policy prohibiting discrimination in any form.

"The Dearborn store has gone to great lengths to serve the community there," he said.

The store opened in March with the area's large Arab and Muslim population in mind. It opened with 35 Arabic-speaking employees - noted in Arabic script on their badges - and hired a local Arab-American educator to teach the staff cultural sensitivity.

Kezy, who worked at the store from March to August, said he was the only Arab or Muslim to work in the stock room, where he said he endured jokes about terrorists and was threatened by another employee. The lawsuit says his hours were reduced and he was denied mandated break time.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2008, 09:39:07 PM »

One of 'CAIR's Kids' Gets 15-Year Sentence for Teaching Terror...

An Egyptian student attending a Florida university was sentenced to 15 years in prison Thursday for making a YouTube video showing would-be terrorists how to turn a remote-control toy into a bomb detonator.

U.S. District Judge Steven D. Merryday said the public needed to be protected from 27-year-old Ahmed Abdellatif Sherif Mohamed, who made the video "to empower others through his teaching to deliver death, destruction and, at the very least, panic."

Merryday handed the maximum sentence to the former University of South Florida graduate student, brushing aside his attorneys' pleas for leniency and the minimum eight-year sentence.

"This is an intelligent man who made a very bad mistake," one his attorneys, Linda Moreno, said afterward. "This is a sad day."

A. Brian Albritton, U.S. attorney for Florida's middle district, said prosecutors were satisfied that Mohamed got the maximum sentence.

As part of a plea agreement, Mohamed pleaded guilty in June to providing material support to terrorism.

The video was found on a laptop computer in the car he was driving when pulled over near Charleston, S.C., in August 2007. Prosecutor Robert Monk said the 12-minute clip got nearly 800 hits before it was removed from the video-sharing site, but there was no evidence that anyone used it to do harm.

In the video, Mohamed demonstrates how to convert a remote-controlled car from Wal-Mart into a bomb detonator. He speaks in Arabic, saying he wants to teach "martyrdoms" and "suiciders" how to save themselves so they can continue to fight invaders, including U.S. soldiers.

"Instead of the brethren going to, to carry out martyrdom operations, no, may God bless him, he can use the explosion tools from a distance and preserve his life ... for the real battles," he says, according to a translation in the plea agreement.

During the nearly six-hour hearing, Monk painted Mohamed as a radical Muslim who hates America and "embraces a violent and extreme ideology." His attorneys acknowledged that he was a young student with unpopular political views who made a stupid mistake, but noted that he never hurt anyone.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2008, 09:42:59 PM »

CAIR Demands Apology for Jesus Toy in Fast Food Meal...

The Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-MN) today called on Kentucky-based Yum! Brands, the parent company of the Long John Silver's restaurant chain, to investigate a complaint reported to the Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization involving distribution of religious literature in a children's meal.

In November, a Muslim family visited a Long John Silver's restaurant at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minn., and ordered a children's meal for their three-year-old son. They noticed that the toy that came with the meal was a small notepad with the phrase "Build with Jesus" written at the top along with a quote from the Bible.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2008, 09:50:43 PM »

Serpents in the Nest: CAIR and the German/American Bund

From Radarsite:

What exactly was the German American Bund?

The German American Bund, an organization of ethnic Germans living in the United States, was marked by a pro-Nazi stance. Aside from its admiration for Adolf Hitler and the achievements of Nazi Germany, the German American Bund program included antisemitism, strong anti-Communist sentiments, and the demand that the United States remain neutral in the approaching European conflict. Public opinion surveys of 1939 show that Fritz Kuhn, the leader of the German American Bund, was seen by the U.S. public as the leading antisemite in the country.

Actual membership figures for the German American Bund are not known with certainty, but reliable estimates place membership at 25,000 dues-paying members, including some 8,000 uniformed Sturmabteilungen (SA), more commonly known as Storm Troopers.

The German American Bund carried out active propaganda for its causes, published magazines and brochures, organized demonstrations, and maintained a number of youth camps run like Hitler Youth camps.

German American Bund activities often led to clashes–even street battles–with other groups, most notably with Jewish veterans of World War I. A February 1939 rally was held on George Washington’s birthday to proclaim the rights of white gentiles, the “true patriots.” This Madison Square Garden rally drew a crowd of 20,000 who consistently booed President Franklin D. Roosevelt and chanted the Nazi salutation “Heil Hitler.”

The German American Bund closely cooperated with the “Christian Front” organized by the antisemitic priest Father Charles Coughlin. The activities of the German American Bund led both Jewish and non-Jewish congressional representatives to demand that it be investigated by the House Un-American Activities Committee chaired by Martin Dies. The Committee hearings, held in 1939, showed clear evidence of German American Bund ties to the Nazi government.

Shortly thereafter, Kuhn was convicted of embezzling funds from the organization and was sentenced to prison. In the following years, a number of other German American Bund leaders were interned as dangerous aliens, and others were jailed for various offenses. By 1941 the membership of the organization had waned. After the United States entered World War II in December 1941, the U.S. government outlawed the German American Bund.

And what exactly is CAIR?

The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is a civil liberties and advocacy group for Muslims in North America that was created in June 1994; its professed goals are to enhance understanding of Islam, promote justice and empower American Muslims.” In its work, the group has been a party to lawsuits, testified before the United States Congress, and met with President George W. Bush.

Critics say that the organization and its leadership have ties to Islamic terrorist organizations and ideologies. CAIR responds by calling the accusations “urban legends”, and says that its detractors represent “the extremes in our society“.

· CAIR’s lineage goes back to a key Hamas leader (Musa Abu Marzook), and that CAIR has long been connected with, and “exploited” the 9/11 attacks to raise money for the Holy Land Foundation, a Hamas front group.

· CAIR is heavily supported, financially and otherwise, by suspect Saudi and UAE-based individuals and groups.

· CAIR states that the U.S. judicial system has been “kidnapped by Israeli interests,” and claims that anti-terror law enforcement action against the Holy Land Foundation was “an anti-Muslim witch hunt” promoted by “the pro-Israel lobby in America.”

Overtly supporting and showing allegiance to a foreign government or entity, actively proselytizing and recruiting new members, vehemently antiwar, virulently antisemitic, actively carrying out propaganda for its causes, publishing magazines and brochures, organizing demonstrations, and ultimately seeking world hegemony. These are just a few of the parallels between the German American Bund and CAIR. There are, of course, many more.

Unfortunately, one of the most glaring differences between these two seditious organizations is that almost immediately after America went to war in 1941 the U.S. Government outlawed the Bund, whereupon it quickly dissipated and eventually disappeared completely from the American scene. Furthermore, those vociferously pro-German, anti-war Americans, or groups of Americans, such as The America First Committee, quietly and unobtrusively exited the stage after hostilities began.

Incredibly, however, seven years after 9/11 CAIR is still with us, still filing complaints and threatening law suits, still warmly welcomed by our gullible MSM, loudly condemning the latest alleged anti-Muslim atrocities, still advising our governmental agencies and our major corporations on Muslim /American relations, still fighting their phony war against that ludicrous straw man of ‘anti-Muslim backlash’.

Remarkably, ingeniously, despite having been labeled by prosecutors as “unindicted co-conspirators” in connection with the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, despite the startling revelations made by respected investigative journalists and authors, such as Steve Emerson, Robert Spencer et al, and despite the further indictments of eleven more CAIR officials, bringing the new total to fourteen, this gang of Islamic thugs still remain free to do their devil’s work, seemingly immune to our occasional outbursts of impotent outrage.

Consider this sentence:

“German American Bund activities often led to clashes–even street battles–with other groups, most notably with Jewish veterans of World War I…”

And this recent headline:

SPARKS FLY BETWEEN JEWS AND MUSLIMS IN TORONTO

JDL Stages Demonstration at Arab Federation Building

BY: FERN SIDMAN

Defiant chants of “Condemn Muslim Terrorism Now” and “Jewish Blood Is Not Cheap” could be heard in streets of downtown Toronto, on Thursday afternoon, July 31st, as 30 members of Toronto’s Jewish Defense League staged an angry demonstration in front of the offices of the Canadian Arab Federation.

Perhaps there is no single quote which more succinctly expresses the continuing success that CAIR has undoubtedly enjoyed in pulling the wool over our collective eyes than this credulous entry in Wikepedia:

“The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is a civil liberties and advocacy group for Muslims in North America”.

It should be obvious by now that CAIR is no less of a danger to us today than the German American Bund was to us in 1941. It should be equally obvious that CAIR must be completely and totally expunged from our vulnerable American society. But in order for us to achieve this absolutely crucial objective we must harden our hearts against compromise and appeasement. We must somehow find the strength to acknowledge these irrefutable truths and find the courage to act on them. And — perhaps the most difficult challenge of all — we must confront those amongst us who still believe in the fundamental goodness of serpents. - rg

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2008, 10:31:38 AM »

Is there good reason
to fear local mosque?
Middle East experts measure
threat level of U.S. Shariah

When the five Muslims convicted this month of plotting to kill U.S. soldiers at Fort Dix were charged, the New Jersey mosque where four of the men worshipped reacted to negative publicity by holding an "emergency town hall meeting" to calm neighbors and persuade Americans that Islam poses no threat.

But having investigated the Islamic Center of South Jersey one year ago, Middle East expert and former Air Force special agent Dave Gaubatz insists not only is the mosque a threat to national security, it represents a pattern that has prompted him to launch a massive project to systematically classify every known mosque in the U.S.

Mapping Shariah in America: Knowing the Enemy seeks by the end of next year to document in a rigorous, scientific fashion the controversial premise that the more a mosque or community of Muslims adheres to Shariah, or Islamic law, the greater its threat to U.S. national security.

"That's exactly, that's what the data are showing," Gaubatz told WND, who has charted about 100 of the estimated 2,300 mosques his team has identified across the country. "The more adherent you are to Shariah, the more likely you are going to find the material to back that up at the mosque."

For the observant Muslim, Islamic law is an all-encompassing system that dictates every aspect of life, from food and clothing to the duty to participate in making the religion dominant over the entire world.

At the Islamic Center of South Jersey in Palmyra, where three of the Muslims in the Fort Dix case regularly worshipped and a fourth prayed a few times, Gaubatz found a strict, Shariah-adherent leadership that eagerly distributed jihadist materials supportive of seminal Shariah proponents such as Sayid Abul Maududi, the founder of the radical Pakistani party Jamaat-e-Islami, and Syed Qutb, whose ideas shaped al-Qaida

"What is being overlooked in the Fort Dix case is where the suspects worshipped," he said. "Were they Shariah adherent? Who is the imam, what materials were at the mosque? They came up with the idea to attack Fort Dix for some reason. How and why?"

Using a sophisticated matrix developed by Gaubatz and his colleagues, including a former jihadist, the Jersey mosque was ranked an 8, with 10 being the greatest threat and 1 the lowest.

In the study, Gaubatz and his team – which includes people of different faiths and nationalities, including Muslims – employ 62 different factors to assess a mosque's compliance to Shariah.

"We don't rely on talking to anyone about anything, because if we did, you're going to get some people giving you half-answers and some not answering at all," he said.

The focus is on the observed facts, he said, such as how many of the women wear a hijab, how many wear Western-style clothing and the type of threads in an imam's garment.

The team recognizes the distinctions between the Shiite branch of Islam and the four primary schools of thought within the Sunni branch. But Gaubatz says those factors are not scored in the study. The premise is that all streams and sects of Islam recognize a form of Shariah. His primary concern, for the purpose of assessing the threat to the U.S., is the mosque's degree of adherence.

Of interest to most Americans, of course, is the threat of violent jihad. But Gaubatz notes there are two other forms of jihad at work in the U.S. to advance Islam, the pen and the tongue.

"We focus too much on why we haven't had an attack since 2001 in the United States, because the pen and the tongue right now are winning here," Gaubatz said. "Why would you go for number three, the physical jihad, if you're already achieving goals one and two?

Strict adherence

The significance of the Mapping Shariah project is underscored in the conflicting message to the public by a trustee at the Islamic Center of South Jersey, Ismail Badat, who insisted Muslims in the U.S. promote only peace.

Badat said the purpose of the emergency town hall meeting in the wake of the Fort Dix charges in May 2007 was "to clarify for our American friends and neighbors the fundamental beliefs, teachings and practices of Islam, and to make it clear that Muslims here, who are also Americans, do not in any way sanction the forms of violent and offensive behavior which have recently attained prominence in the media."

But Gaubatz found evidence to the contrary not only at the New Jersey mosque but at mosques related to other high-profile cases.

He personally conducted the mapping of the mosque tied to the Muslim who went on a shooting rampage at Salt Lake City's Trolley Square mall last year, and he found it ranked high on his scale.

In Blacksburg, Va., Gaubatz met the imam who was asked to pray at the nationally televised service for slain students at Virginia Tech last year and discovered he leads a Shariah-compliant mosque that backs the genocidal Islamist regime in Sudan.

The imam clearly did not like Virginia Tech, Gaubatz said, and handed him material by Maududi and the Saudi regime, which spends billions of dollars spreading the strict Wahhibist interpretation of Islam around the world.

"He said, if I want to be pure Muslim, and a true Muslim, study these. Look at these," Gaubatz said.

Gaubatz and his team gave its highest rating, a 10, to the Brooklyn mosque of Imam Siraj Wahhaj.

Wahhaj, a former board member of the Washington, D.C.-based Council on American-Islamic Relations, or CAIR, "is in my opinion the most dangerous person in the U.S. in regards to our national security," Gaubatz said.

He has documented Wahhaj declaring in a lecture, "Muslims in America are the most strategically placed Muslims in the world. The U.S. government can't bomb them."

Gaubatz said his week-long assessment of Wahhaj's mosque also uncovered violent material calling for the death of law enforcement officers and instructing Muslims who commit a crime how to go underground.

Wahhaj also has called for recruiting gang members to help carry out jihad.

"Give them Islam, then send them back to the streets with UZIs," the imam said, according to Gaubatz.

Gaubatz contends many Islamic groups and organizations take on a legal and peaceful veneer in English-speaking settings but often preach quietly in Arabic, Farsi and Urdu "a very violent and anti-American jihad."

Virtually all Islamic leaders in the U.S. have been particularly careful since the 9/11 attacks about what they say publicly, Gaubatz said. But many Shariah-compliant mosques and schools distribute materials supporting or calling for violent jihad. In a widely distributed DVD, for example, an Islamic scholar in the U.S., Ahmad Sakr, declares in a pre-2001 sermon, "Do not follow the laws of the U.S. Constitution, do not follow the congressmen and other U.S. leaders, they will all go to hell, follow Shariah law."

Gaubatz pointed out Wahhaj sells old, pre-2001 lectures.

"He says nothing off-line in any of his lectures now," said Gaubatz. "But he says if you want to understand pure Islam, to do the right thing, this is what you do, you take from this one (lecture) and this one and this one – and they are all prior to 2001."

Gaubatz has spent a considerable amount of his time investigating CAIR, which has enjoyed access to the White House, the State Department, Homeland Security and other branches of government despite evidence of its ties to Hamas and other radical groups.

Gaubatz noted CAIR has a campaign to put Shariah-promoting materials into American libraries.

"I've gone to several hundred public libraries and this material is in there," he said. "People don't realize what it is until you start looking at the author, and it came from Saudi Arabia, sent to CAIR. And CAIR is putting it into our public libraries."

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2008, 10:32:10 AM »

As WND reported, Gaubatz publicly served CAIR leaders in November with legal notice of a lawsuit on behalf of Muslims who claim the group victimized them in a fraud scheme involving a lawyer who is unqualified to practice.

Gaubatz, a U.S. State Department-trained Arabic linguist and counter-terrorism specialist, has more than two decades of experience in the Middle East, including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq. He was deployed to Nasiriyah, Iraq, in 2003, where he collected intelligence on weapons of mass destruction and espionage.

The mapping project's administrator and legal adviser, David Yerushalmi, is an expert on Islamic law and its intersection with Islamic terrorism and national security. He also serves as general counsel and policy adviser to the Center for Security Policy, the Washington, D.C.-based think tank headed by Frank Gaffney, a former Reagan-administration official.

The mapping project is sponsored by a group formally established by Yerushalmi in January 2006, the Society of Americans for National Existence, or SANE.

Robert J. Loewenberg, the project's senior police director, is the founder and president of the Institute for Advanced Strategic & Political Studies, a Washington, D.C., and Jerusalem-based think tank specializing in geo-strategic, security and political analysis on Western relations with the Middle and Near East, and the former Soviet Union.

Minimizing the threat

Gaubatz points out federal authorities have attempted to track financial transactions between U.S. Muslims and foreign terrorist entities, but he says there is no evidence that a systematic study like Mapping Shariah has been carried out.

His website explains: "If we do not know the organizational structures of these organizations and who provides the religious and political instruction, we will never have a satisfactory picture of the threat from jihad."

Already, according to Gaubatz, his team has received positive feedback from local law enforcement authorities. The ultimate aim, he said, is to "assist law enforcement in focusing their manpower and resources to the areas with the highest ratings."

FBI agents on the ground have been positive, he said, but once the information "gets up the chain, then it just disappears."

"There's no action taken. It becomes political," Gaubatz said.

Gaubatz said his group has been told by many sympathetic Muslims that to minimize the threat of another attack, authorities should ask foreigners seeking entry into the U.S. if they agree with Shariah.

"If they agree, according to the Muslims who have told us this, then they should probably not even be given entry here," he said.

"It's so easy. You can't agree with Shariah law and say that you are peaceful," Gaubatz continued. "You can't do it. Now there are Muslims in the United States who do. They say, we don't agree with Shariah law, we don't want Shariah law. But then, to the pure Muslim, they are not Muslim."

Some Muslims want to reform Islam, he said, and retain only peaceful elements.

"That's fine, but then you are not pure Muslim," Gaubatz said.

Similar to Christianity or Judaism, he argued, you can decide to adhere to some of the Ten Commandments and reject others, and form a religion based on that belief, but it's not Christianity or Judaism.

"What we are looking at is pure Islam," he said. "That's where you have strict adherence to all factors of Shariah."

The plan

Gaubatz and his team have completed the first two phases of the project: to identify all of the known mosques, Islamic day schools, political organizations and social clubs in the U.S., and to conduct a pilot to test field protocols, methodology and assumptions.

Phase Three is to identify the strain of Shariah taught or preached at each locale and the adherence to Shariah by the leadership and the members. Phase Four will incorporate the data into a central data base and apply link and data analysis technology, which permits a thorough analysis of interrelationships. Phase Five is an annual data update and re-analysis.

Gaubatz said nobody really knows exactly where all the mosques are, because some move from month to month, and the majority are in residential areas, in homes. The contact number often is the cellphone of the person who happens to be leading at the time.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2008, 10:34:01 AM »

Obama policy plan inspires jihadists
Followers of radical agenda call Hamas 'Islamism lite'

The Salafi jihadist movement, a more radicalized version of Salafism followed by such militant groups as al-Qaida, is on the rise in the Middle East as the new Obama administration prepares to take office, according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

Obama already has indicated a new strategic approach for the Middle East by eliminating at the outset the pre-emption policy of the outgoing Bush administration against terrorists.

This change of policy has not been lost on Salafi jihadists who seek to rally Muslims for a global jihad as they already have done in Afghanistan, Bosnia, Chechnya, Kashmir and even the Philippines.

The campaign also has taken root in North Africa where the Algerian Salafi Group for Call and Combat has allied itself with al-Qaida and is blamed for a series of bombings and other attacks there in recent weeks.

And with the recent flareup in the Gaza Strip, Salafi jihadists are gaining support among followers of the Hamas which until recently resisted them. As radical as the Hamas appears to be, the Salafi jihadists are looked upon as even more so.

"Compared to us, they are Islamism lite," Abu Mustafa said. He heads the Salafi jihadist movement in the Gaza Strip. "Hamas represents an American style of Islam. They have tried to curry favor.

"Hamas is like a block of ice in the sun," he added. "Every minute they get smaller – and we get larger."

Indeed, there are indications that the Salafi jihadists may have been involved in instigating the most recent outbreak of violence between the Gaza Strip and Israel, breaking an unofficial truce between the governing Hamas and Israel.

The same is occurring in Lebanon where Salafi jihadists have been fighting Shiites in northern Lebanon, prompting alarm from Syria whose Shiite Alawite minority there is the subject of attacks.

Captured members of the Fatah al-Islam, a Salafi jihadist group that launched an attempted uprising in northern Lebanon's Nahr al-Bared refugee camp in 2007, claimed that they had received financing from Sunni Lebanese parliamentary majority leader Saad Hariri.

Saad Hariri is the son of the assassinated late Lebanese Prime Minister Rafiq Hariri, a close ally of Saudi Arabia.

In turn, security analysts point to Saudi Arabia's Prince Bandar bin Sultan, chief of the Saudi National Security Council, for helping to finance the U.S.-backed Future Movement led by Saad Hariri whose militias are instigating fighting in northern Lebanon.

In providing such financial backing, they add that Prince Bandar is supervising the Saudi pro-Salafist agenda in Lebanon which includes sponsoring Islamist terrorist operations in Syria.

In this regard, Syria has seen the fingerprints of Saudi Arabia in this effort. Indeed, Saudi Arabia is backing its form of Salafism, called Wahhabism, not only with Sunni elements in Lebanon but around the world.

Such an effort makes for a curious dilemma for the United States, given its counter-terrorism policy and its close relationship with Saudi Arabia as it pursues its more radicalized form of puritanical Wahhabism.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 01, 2009, 12:02:25 PM »

Gaza Comes to America. Hate Demonstrations Against Israel on the East and West Coasts.

FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA. December 30, 2008

“This is not Gaza, or London, or Paris, or even Detroit. This is downtown Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.”

Tom Trento is describing the intense demonstration against Israel that just took place. He made the video by quietly and bravely circulating among the pro-Palestine demonstrators so that we can easily hear their chants. At red-hot levels of screaming rage, about 200-300 demonstrators, many in kaffiyehs, wearing or holding the Palestinian flag, some wearing “Obama” baseball hats, many women in serious hijab and men in Islamic prayer clothing, chanted “Nuke Israel–there is no Israel,” “Occupation is a Crime,” “Go to Hell, Israel,” “Free Palestine.” One young woman in hijab yelled for the Jews to "Go Back to the Ovens." One fully bearded African-American man in Islamic clothing proselytized. He said that Islam is wonderful, that it’s in our very natures, that we had best accept this. (Yes, sin is in our very natures. That does not mean that we need to succumb to it. It is all the more reason that people need Jesus.)

After conducting a public evening prayer service with a megaphone, the mob became more fervent and rageful, broke loose, began verbally and physically confronting the 50 pro-Israeli demonstrators. The police did their job and no one was hurt.

But, as Trento says at the end of his video: “There is a lot of work to be done in 2009.”

Please pay attention to the level of orchestrated, almost brainwashed rage. It is a killing rage: fierce, almost gotcha12ic. This kind of demonstration can easily turn into a mob–and we have seen what civilians in mobs like this have done all over the Islamic world and in Europe.

BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS. December 29, 2008

Demonstrators massed from 4pm-7pm in various locations around Boston. Pro-Israel demonstrators decided to focus on one of their locations–Coolidge Corner (the Jewish neighborhood). According to Gloria Z. Greenfield, the producer of the film The Case for Israel, Democracy’s Outpost:

“We had more numbers than they did and rather than standing across from them, we intentionally stood side-by-side with them to sabotage their efforts. It got a little hairy at times, but we were able to overwhelm them and the tactic worked. I would say that maybe they had 40 people and we had 60 people. They were very aggressive. We were too. They were very open about their anti-Semitism. In the end it was a clear victory for us in terms of public message and numbers.”

BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS. December 30, 2008

The protest had been called for outside the Israeli Consulate General at 5pm. Greenfield, together with CAMERA, JCRC, and The David Project organized a counter-protest. The police kept both groups on separate sides of the street, in face-off. Once again, the pro-Israel demonstrators outnumbered the anti-Israel demonstrators. According to Greenfield:

“Maybe we had 300 and they had 100. My numbers are not scientific, just eyeballing. If the police hadn’t been there, there might have been a riot–at one point the tension between the two sides was very intense. We were there with our anti-terrorism signs and love for Israel and Israeli and American flags, and they were there with their “globalize the intifida” signs, chanting praise for the intifada and resistance. We were also fortunate to have a contingency of Chabad in the front lines, which kept everyone on our side in touch with the need for courage and resiliency and passion. We later found out that at 6pm, when they left, they regrouped in front of the Boston Public Library. We had been hoodwinked. The police did not tell us where they were going–they told us they were disbanding.”

There is another protest-counter protest scheduled for today at 2pm est. in Boston’s Copley Square. It is snowing heavily on the east coast.

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK. December 30, 2008

This protest was called for early evening, outside the Israeli Consulate. The pro-Palestinian, pro-Hamas haters were positioned directly across the street from the Consulate so that they could easily be seen from any window inside the building. The pro-Israel demonstrators were told to stand on the southeast corner of East 42nd St. There was a heavy media presence. CNN, channels 4, 7, and 9 were there, as was Shalom TV.

According to my informant, journalist Fern Sidman, who called me several times from the demonstration-in-process, (and who has also provided these photos), there were, at first, about 350 pro-Palestinians, but this number swelled to 500, then possibly to 700 or more. They vowed to stay until midnight. The usual “suspects” (ANSWER, the hopeless, hapless, Neturai Karta), were involved. The pro-Israel demonstration numbered about 100-150 people. Sidman told me:

“The anti-Israel demonstrators had hundreds of signs. I saw ANSWER bring 100 more in a truck. They had high energy, and were very organized, boisterous, and politicized.”

They did non-stop chanting. Their politics were expressed by this sign: “The Real Terrorists Are the U.S.-Israel War Machine.” “Stop Israeli Apartheid.” “Stop Genocide in Gaza.” The people who gave us the massacre in Mumbai were there too. One sign read: “Pakistan-US Freedom Forum. Free Kashmir. No Indian Army.”

Sidman characterized the Hamas supporters as “bellicose” and “raucous.” Their well choreographed demonstration was sponsored by a conglomeration of organizations including the ANSWER Coalition, the Muslim American Society Freedom, the Free Palestine Alliance, the League for Revolutionary Justice, the National Council of Arab Americans, Al-Awda, and the International Palestine Right to Return Coalition. Police eventually cordoned off Second Avenue to pedestrians to make room for the burgeoning number of pro-Hamas demonstrators.

Sidman told me that: “The tension was palpable as small groups of Palestinians crossed East 42nd Street in order to verbally taunt and antagonize the 150 pro-Israel demonstrators from the campus Zionist activist organization, Stand With Us, as well as other Jewish and non-Jewish supporters of Israel. Police rushed in to separate the two sides as it was clear that an altercation was imminent. ”

“We are deeply saddened that Hamas has made it clear that the peace process cannot continue” said Yitzy Schorr, a student from Yeshiva University. “Israel is a peace seeking nation and we are witnessing Hamas destroying the future of the Palestinian people” he intoned. Notably, there were no signs or any mention of the eight years of incessant Hamas rocket attacks on Israel’s southern cities, including the beleaguered town of Sderot that has seen many fatalities as well as the ongoing psychological trauma of its residents.

But, Sidman also described the pro-Israel demonstrators as without a megaphone, without speakers, without many chants, and as rather “sedate, quiet, thoughtful. Some were confused about what to do.

But, at least they came, they were there, they took a stand, they stood there with the Israeli flag. The pro-Israel signs were thoughtful, not hateful. One sign read: “Free The Palestinians From Hamas.” Another read: “Hamas: Stop Killing Palestinian and Israeli Children.” Many demonstrators said that they came from a suburb and had just “heard about it.” One devoted African-American Christian Zionist, Coretta James, was there. She usually attends pro-Israel demonstrations. In general, few seemed to be representing any particular organization.

cont'd

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 01, 2009, 12:03:46 PM »

In short, my people, the Jews and our supporters, want to talk, not fight; we want to understand the larger picture, not kill. The spirit of the demonstrators on both sides of the street embody the two peoples at war. The fact that the haters and the killers claim that they are the true and only victims is disgusting, terrifying, amazing.

NEWSFLASH: First report in from San Francisco. My informant, Melody Bier, writes:

“There were about 500 or so of the Hamaslovers and about 75-100 of us.The papers exaggerated so much it was ridiculous. As usual the SFPD allowed them to cross the barricades and break into our ranks. They pushed and stated things like “a bullet will get you right between the eyes” with the gestures to the forehead (said to me personally). Others shouted “there will be no peace as long as Jews are alive.”

And ANSWERS’s usual tactic of having a woman scream “Don’t touch me!!” didn’t work because the women in our group then surrounded her. There was one man with huge hammers taped up & using them to bang his drum who made threatening gestures with them…and when I complained to the police I was shoved & told “If you don’t like it just move along”. I was so upset that I forgot to get his badge #. Of course there were yells of “genocide” and “murderers”– the usual.

But at one point I took a step back and just looked across the street at them…it was chilling. I have not seen such hatred in this country since Selma. That was when I really just shuddered and thought–they are taking away our country.”

Melody referred me to a second and longer description of the SF demonstration. You may read it for yourself at The Back of the Hill HERE.

“Apparently, I am a Jew Faggot. This per a large very dark gentleman representing International ANSWER, organizers of yesterday’s protest in front of the Israeli Consulate on Montgomery Street.

Or it could be that he was a member of the Muslim American Society Freedom, the National Council of Arab Americans, Free Palestine Alliance, Al-Awda - International Palestine Coalition for the Right of Return, Bay Area Women in Black, Society for Justice in Palestine, ISM, the Spartacists, the South Bay Alliance, the Anti-Zionist Jews, or Jewish Voice for Peace. All of whom were either sponsors or participants in the largest Israel-bashing fest in SF since 2006.

But the group he represented is not the point. He was utterly convinced that I was a Jew Faggot, and very vocal about it. He does not appear to much like Jew Faggots.”

Please read the rest of this highly informative account by a participant-eyewitness whose name I do not yet have.

Following are two newspaper accounts of the California demonstrations relies upon two newspaper articles. I will continue to update this as I get more information. For now, please read about the three days demonstrations in San Francisco HERE and in Los Angeles HERE.

What are we to make of such demonstrations?

Demonstrators did not systematically and professionally take to the streets in America during the genocides in Bosnia, Rwanda, or currently, in Darfur, Sudan. Crowd-mobs did not do so to protest the public gang rapes of women in Congo or elsewhere. Feminists groups have not systematically and professionally marched against the continued stoning of women and the torture and murder of their feminist counterparts in the Islamic world.

Few demonstrators marched and continued to march when Israeli civilians were blown up in pizza parlors, discotheques, hotels, on buses, and in their own homes. Yes, there were some large pro-Israel demonstrations but never filled with hate, never ready to physically confront or to kill anyone.

Mob-demonstrators marched only when Israel fought back. They called the “Security Fence” the “Apartheid Wall.”

What we are looking at here is very clear. The long-term Saudi funding of mosques and Middle East Institutes in America; the increasing radicalization of Islam; the over-the-top indoctrination of students by professors and of the masses by the media which has led to the belief that America and Israel are existentially evil and that jihadic terrorists are “freedom fighters” for the Great Good; the Palestinian use of the media to tell really Big Lies coupled with the media’s willingness to be misled; the penchant for street theatre as self-expression and a form of fascist-anarchic politics–all roads lead to Gaza in America today.

Israeli citizens and their supporters have been under siege for so long and Israel has been so demonized by the United Nations and by other international groups that perhaps there is not enough funding, time, resources, (thank you Bernie Madoff), or the political will to take to the street corners. Perhaps organizations do not see this as a priority.

It is crucial that Israel has finally decided to fight back in the terrorist war against it and has targeted Hamas leaders, weapons, and buildings for destruction. It is also crucial to mount the internet barricades (something I’ve written about HERE), the lecture podium and, alas, the wind-swept street corner too.

I could not help thinking about the Israeli diplomats who might have looked out their windows last night in NYC and seen a sea of hatred against them and, given where the police allowed people to stand, who may not have been able to see their supporters.

Yes, of course, we all care about the innocent civilians in Gaza. President Shimon Peres has been addressing them, explaining that Israel is after their terrorist leadership, not after them. Israel has sent hundreds of trucks laden with humanitarian aid into Gaza even while it is shelling Hamas.

Many of the pro-Israel demonstrators in NYC also spoke about their concerns for Palestinian civilian suffering. Jews know how to “care” about the stranger at our gates. But when that stranger is clearly bent on destroying us, and when that stranger hates us with white-heat hatred, one must fight back. That is what Israel is doing.

That is what we must also do.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 01, 2009, 05:19:41 PM »

Legal Jihad in the U.S. as Immigrant Takes in $1.6 Million...

Merrill Lynch agreed to pay $1.55 million and improve employee training to settle a lawsuit that claimed discrimination in the firing of an analyst because he was an Iranian Muslim. The settlement with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission on Tuesday resolved allegations that Merrill had fired Majid Borumand, a quantitative analyst, because of his religion and national origin in August 2005, and retained and promoted a less qualified person. Merrill denied the charges in a lawsuit filed by the agency in federal court in Manhattan in June 2007. A Merrill spokesman declined to comment on the settlement.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2009, 12:51:39 PM »

ICNA Abused Tax-Exempt Status to Promote Obama...

Towards the end of 2007, a website was created by the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) that was used to help propagate the group’s extremist activity within the United States.

Recently, it was being used entirely as a political site advocating for the 2012 reelection of President-elect Barack Obama, a blatant violation of ICNA’s status as a tax-exempt organization.

ICNA, an American Islamic establishment tied to the extremist Muslim Brotherhood overseas, has various chapters around the country, one of which is located in Atlanta, Georgia (ICNA-Atlanta). Also known as the ICNA-Southeast division or ICNA-SE, the organization utilizes a number of websites to spread its radical message.

In March 2000, icnase.org was launched. On its homepage was an appeal from then-ICNA national president Mohammad Yunus to ICNA’s followers to give “spiritual and material support for our brothers and sisters being oppressed by Russian forces.” Under the appeal was a link to qoqaz.net (Jihad in Chechnya), a website that was raising funds and recruiting fighters for al-Qaeda. Soon the ICNA-SE homepage would include links to the official websites of Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Taliban.

Icnase.org was taken down in June 2003. It was then replaced by icnase.com in September 2003. Today, the two web addresses lead to the same site, icnase.org; all of the prior links to terrorist organizations have been scrubbed. Keeping in tune with the national organization, the site’s “donate” page is the same as the national site’s donation page.

A third address, icnase.net, was added in October 2007. The following month, ICNA’s national website announced ICNA-SE’s 13th Southern Islamic Convention, titled “Discover Islam: The Way of Life,” taking place November 23-25. Listed as “featured speakers” for the event were a number of prominent Muslim radicals, including: Yunus; current ICNA national president Khurshid Khan; “unindicted co-conspirator” of the first World Trade Center attack Siraj Wahhaj; and former executive director of CAIR-Tampa and unofficial spokesman for Sami Al-Arian, Ahmed Bedier.

Those who saw ICNA’s convention announcement were told to go to icnase.net to register for the event. That was then. Recently, viewers of the site witnessed an entirely different message.

Up until last week, icnase.net was being used as a political campaign site for the 2012 reelection of President-elect Barack Obama. Across the top of the site’s homepage hovered an official Obama campaign banner. Also on the homepage was a video entitled “Obama 2012.” It discussed the accomplishments of the first Obama administration — how Obama made health care more affordable, how he made it easier for Americans “to live the American Dream,” and how he brought soldiers home from the war. This, while Barack Obama hasn’t even begun to serve his first term yet. The video ended with a boy on a bicycle asking the question, “Can we keep this country moving forward, if we reelect President Obama?” and a chorus of children replying, “Yes, we can.”

The registrant of icnase.net is an individual named Zakiyah Omar, an operative for the 2008 Barack Obama for President campaign. Omar is also the registrant for the website of the organization Muslim Americans for Obama ‘08, a group which held events at various Islamic extremist functions, including the 32nd Annual ICNA-MAS convention. The web host for this site and all three ICNA-SE sites is the same group, 1 & 1 Internet, Inc.

The Islamic Circle of North America, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax-exempt organization. According to the IRS, under its “Ban on Political Campaign Intervention,” “For an organization to be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) it cannot participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements) any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office.”

In addition, according to the IRS, “Violating this ban may result in denial or revocation of the organization’s tax-exempt status.” It is obvious that ICNA has indeed violated this ban.

ICNA has been involved in a number of terror-related issues that should, for all intents and purposes, get the organization closed down. However, it could be the unlikely subject of politics that, in the end, causes ICNA’s downfall.

If ICNA wants to participate with groups that help finance terrorism abroad, it should be held accountable. And if ICNA wants to support political candidates, it should be held accountable as well. Regardless, America’s taxpayers shouldn’t have to foot the bill.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the