Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:28:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  B.I.B.L.E.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: B.I.B.L.E.  (Read 4679 times)
Jabez

Fisher of Men

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2004, 08:22:54 AM »

pre-made answers?Iam not looking for thr readers digest vesion of your answer a simple yes or no will suffice.Iam waiting......

Psalm 118:8  1 John 4:1-3
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2004, 09:09:45 AM »

pre-made answers?Iam not looking for thr readers digest vesion of your answer a simple yes or no will suffice.Iam waiting......

If you dont know the answer, you have more problems than I believe you do.

Your Question was: Hrmm, i always thought we must beleive,and confess before men.The way iam reading you, is you can do want ever you want and your still saved?So i assume you think everybody is going to heaven?

My Answer: If your saved?HuhHuh And I believe you THINK your saved, what do you THINK you do to keep your salvation?HuhHuh?? I know your kind, (I was once like you) come on tell me what part do you do to keep your salvation.

Now for the answer to your question if I think if everyone is going to Heaven. If you would the post I have made (only a few) you would know the answer is N-O!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO v NO v NO NO NO NO NO  Do you undersatand that.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2004, 09:22:49 AM by Ambassador4Christ » Logged

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Jabez

Fisher of Men

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2004, 09:34:29 AM »

Thats much better! Thank you
A4C

ME
Its always a good idea to be clear and to the point
A4C
If your saved?HuhHuh And I believe you THINK your saved, what do you THINK you do to keep your salvation?HuhHuh??

The real question is how do you become saved,first you must accept it.As to how do i keep it,Live in Christ,can you lose it,Yes

A4C
I know your kind, (I was once like you) come on tell me what part do you do to keep your salvation

Me
You know my kind?What is that?What part do i do,i Live in Christ.All i do is in God

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2004, 12:27:35 PM »

A4C

ME
A4C
If your saved?HuhHuh And I believe you THINK your saved, what do you THINK you do to keep your salvation?HuhHuh??

The real question is how do you become saved,first you must accept it.As to how do i keep it,Live in Christ,can you lose it,Yes

A4C
I know your kind, (I was once like you) come on tell me what part do you do to keep your salvation

Me
You know my kind?What is that?What part do i do,i Live in Christ.All i do is in God

Oh Boy Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Jabez

Fisher of Men

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2004, 12:51:00 PM »

Oh Boy?WHy make a post with two words that can mean anything?

The Crusader
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2004, 03:55:04 AM »

A4C

ME
A4C

A4C

Me

Oh Boy Grin

I agree, Oh Boy
Jabez

Fisher of Men

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2004, 09:25:17 AM »

A4C,Crusader

Very productive post!!

The Crusader
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2004, 09:27:25 AM »

A4C,Crusader

Very productive post!!

I am working at it, just trying to be more like you.

The Crusader
Jabez

Fisher of Men

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2004, 10:04:40 AM »

Why not show me where you think iam wrong?

Kris777
Gold Member

God is awesome!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2004, 08:16:31 PM »

Ephesians 5:30 " And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption."

Ephesians 1:13,14 " In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of turth, the gospel of your salvation, in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, whish is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory."

Romans 11:2 " God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew."

Romans 8:38-39" For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Romans 10:9  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth thy Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Jesus is our first, last and only hope.  Without Him we would be nothing.
DareDevil

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2004, 11:11:45 PM »

Ephesians 1:13,14 " In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of turth, the gospel of your salvation, in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, whish is the earnest of our
Romans 8:38-39" For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
This is true. God loves Satan also...but it was Satan that withdrew himself from God.
 It is man that draws back from God....God always tries to draw men to himself.

Those who were Christians ...then pulled away from him...pull themselves away from the source of all life.
 The Bible tells us about many...who lose out on eternal life ...of their own accord, (Matthew 7:21-23).
The Crusader
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2004, 05:00:20 AM »

Ephesians 5:30 " And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption."

Ephesians 1:13,14 " In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of turth, the gospel of your salvation, in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, whish is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory."

I agree.

The Crusader
DareDevil

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2004, 12:04:04 AM »

I agree.

The Crusader
God has promised his love for us and towards us.

And how are we to respond ?

"IF...you love me,  keep my commandments", (John 14:15).

Every person who attends a sunday worship service, must understand that they are not obeying what Jesus has told them to do.
Kris777
Gold Member

God is awesome!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2004, 06:43:31 PM »

God wants us to rest on the sabbeth day and to keep it holy.  I don't see why worshiping Him on Sunday is wrong.  Doesn't He want us to worship Him everyday. Keep the sabbth day holy, wouldn't we still be doing this if we choose to worship God on this day?

Jesus healed on the sabbeth day, He was doing that for others.  The decipels were shocked when He did this.

Sunday worship is for God, it isn't for us, so why is it wrong to give God praise on Sunday?

Romans 10:9  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth thy Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Jesus is our first, last and only hope.  Without Him we would be nothing.
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2004, 10:11:57 AM »

Posted by: Jabez  Posted on: January 05, 2004, 10:04:40 AM  
Why not show me where you think iam wrong?  

I will my friend.  I don't believe that they will... Roll Eyes

What was the Old Testament practice that earned the Old Covenant believer salvation?  The answer...nothing.  The Pharisaiacal approach of keeping the Law to earn salvation was incorrect.  The very basis of the Law was the sacrifice.  One came to God only upon the basis of blood.  He obeyed God in this sacrifice, but it wasn't his adherence to this aspect of the law that saved.  It was his belief in God's plan.  It was believing God.  And God had said, "Without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sin."  So blood was shed.  Not to earn salvation, but in believing God in the salvation provided.

That is key to understanding what happened on the cross.  If you are interested, and I'm not throwing to much at you at once to digest, I'd love to share with you how that sacrifice on the cross, was complete, and needed no part of man in order to remain complete.   Smiley

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the