Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:05:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  My Son
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Son  (Read 40514 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2008, 09:42:51 AM »

Sorry to hear about the passing of your dad sister.

I agree with brother Tom, "no news" is "good news". I'll keep praying for y'all.

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2008, 12:49:21 PM »

Sorry to hear about the passing of your dad sister.

I agree with brother Tom, "no news" is "good news". I'll keep praying for y'all.

You can add me to that prayer list.  Has he made any new friends at the new school?  I'm praying that God will put a really good friend in his path.

Let us fight the good fight!
sctami

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2008, 02:56:29 PM »

Thank you to everyone for your prayers during last month.  Mitchell, my son, seems to be really happy at his new school.  He has made new friends and is showing some interest in a young girl there, who he wants to ask to be his girlfriend.  I would like to ask you to pray for my brother.  His daughter came home the other day and told him that she was engaged, to another girl.  Please pray for him and his daughter.  Hope all of you are doing great and I am praying for you all.  Thanks guys!!!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2008, 04:28:29 PM »

Unfortunately I am afraid that we are going to be seeing so much more of this as indoctrination in homosexuality in public schools increases.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2008, 05:35:07 PM »

Unfortunately I am afraid that we are going to be seeing so much more of this as indoctrination in homosexuality in public schools increases.

That's the kicker right there PR.
sctami, I'm so glad to hear some good news about Mitch!  That's great.   I will also keep you brother and his daughter in prayer.  Prayer is our weapon in these days.

sctami

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2008, 10:43:33 PM »

Hey guys!  Need some prayer here.  The little girl that Mitch likes, well her parents told her she could not date him because he is a good christian.  She too is a christian, but is scared to tell her parents that because they are wiccans.  Her parents told her she had to date this other guy who is not into christianity.  This has hurt Mitch and he is feeling rejected, which I feel is causing some of his old feelings to return.  God has moved so much in his life.  Please pray that this will not cause him to fall back into his homosexual feelings.  He really likes this girl, and I feel she likes him to but is afraid to say so.  Please pray that Gold will move in this situation that Mitch will not feel hurt and rejection because of this but that he will move on and find the one he is supposed to talk to and if it is her, that God will move in her parents so that she can talk to Mitch.  The devil is fighting him since he is doing so good, and I don't want him to get Mitch back on the wrong path.  PLEASE PLEASE PRAY!!!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2008, 12:14:27 AM »

Prayers going out sister.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2008, 12:14:41 AM »

Hey guys!  Need some prayer here.  The little girl that Mitch likes, well her parents told her she could not date him because he is a good christian.  She too is a christian, but is scared to tell her parents that because they are wiccans.  Her parents told her she had to date this other guy who is not into christianity.  This has hurt Mitch and he is feeling rejected, which I feel is causing some of his old feelings to return.  God has moved so much in his life.  Please pray that this will not cause him to fall back into his homosexual feelings.  He really likes this girl, and I feel she likes him to but is afraid to say so.  Please pray that Gold will move in this situation that Mitch will not feel hurt and rejection because of this but that he will move on and find the one he is supposed to talk to and if it is her, that God will move in her parents so that she can talk to Mitch.  The devil is fighting him since he is doing so good, and I don't want him to get Mitch back on the wrong path.  PLEASE PLEASE PRAY!!!

Hello Tami,

I'm still praying for your son. I am somewhat confused and trying to understand why wiccan parents would pay to put their daughter in a Christian school. It would seem that a Christian school would be a NO NO for wiccans. I am aware of some people who like to compare wiccans with Christians, but there is no comparison.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Favorite Bible Quotes 211 - Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is
come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 05:28:23 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2008, 10:44:47 AM »

That is confusing, they won't let her date a Christian yet they have her in a Christian school? It definitely doesn't make any sense.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
sctami

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2008, 11:53:41 AM »

Her name is AJ.  She had been a rebellious teen at a young age (13) and got kicked out of public school.  The only choice they had for a school was Sumter Christian (where she attends) or Wilson Hall (which would cost an extra $3,000 to $5,000).   Wilson Hall is for the extremely wealthy families.  So, their only choice was Sumter Christian.  They are trying to move her out but she cannot go back to public school and they cannot afford another private school.  They are not allowed to home school here.  AJ has changed her life since she started attend Sumter Christian and likes Mitchell alot.  She believes in christianity now, but her family is not happy about that.  They are not allowing her to hang out with good christian people or attend service in a christian church.  She is really having a hard life.  Please pray for her.  Mitchell said he is praying for her because she is unhappy at home. 

I know it sounds weird to have to go to a christian school when your family is wiccan.  But right now, they have no other choice.  And this may be what is needed to bring them where they need to be.  Please pray for this family.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2008, 05:35:17 PM »

Hello Sister Tami,

I will also pray for A.J. Maybe GOD worked it out for her to be in a Christian school. We do need to remember that GOD does as HE pleases in heaven and on earth. This is just one reason why Christians should keep praying and Trust GOD, especially in these increasingly difficult times. Regardless of what happens in this evil world, we still belong to CHRIST, and this world IS NOT our home.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Christian Quotes 18 - Perhaps one reason God delays His answers to our
prayers is because He knows we need to be with Him far more than we
need the things we ask of Him. -- Ben Patterson

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2008, 01:02:12 PM »

Her name is AJ.  She had been a rebellious teen at a young age (13) and got kicked out of public school.  The only choice they had for a school was Sumter Christian (where she attends) or Wilson Hall (which would cost an extra $3,000 to $5,000).   Wilson Hall is for the extremely wealthy families.  So, their only choice was Sumter Christian.  They are trying to move her out but she cannot go back to public school and they cannot afford another private school.  They are not allowed to home school here.  AJ has changed her life since she started attend Sumter Christian and likes Mitchell alot.  She believes in christianity now, but her family is not happy about that.  They are not allowing her to hang out with good christian people or attend service in a christian church.  She is really having a hard life.  Please pray for her.  Mitchell said he is praying for her because she is unhappy at home. 

I know it sounds weird to have to go to a christian school when your family is wiccan.  But right now, they have no other choice.  And this may be what is needed to bring them where they need to be.  Please pray for this family.

I will be praying also and I can't wait to see God's glory in THIS one!!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2008, 11:18:11 PM »

You can add my prayers for AJ too sister.

sctami

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2008, 10:32:28 PM »

Thank you guys for all the prayers for my son and his friend.  Pleaes contnue to pray for me and my son.  We have good days and bad days.  There are days it seems he takes a step back instead of forward.  I know he still struggles with his sexuality, so please pray that the devil will have to release his hold on him and set him free!  I know God can do this!!!  What a testimony he will have!!!! 

sctami

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2008, 01:58:14 PM »

Hey everyone!  Sorry it has been a while since I have been on but things have been really busy at work and my computer at home is not working properly.  I talked with my son's therapist last week, and she said he seems to have really made good progress.  She said that since he has been coming to talk with her and changed schools that he seems happier and is starting to like himself more.  Please continue to pray for him.  He seems to be heading in the right direction, and I give God all the praise and glory.  He is an awesome God!!!

Hope all is well with each of you!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the